Jump to content
Age of History Games
PrussiaBoi

Project Finale (New Background, A LOT of new Ideologies, A LOT of scenarios, New Provinces for the Caribbean, Europe and other places and Antarctica!)

Recommended Posts

Hey! Welcome to Project Finale! In this mod there will be a new background, new ideologies, new scenarios, new provinces and the Antarctica!

This mod is in development and from time to time i will release betas until the project is finished! When a beta is released you can give me feedback to see if there is something wrong or incorrect!

A release date isn't planned, there will be a lot of months of development but eventually it will be released!

Thank you and see you next time! ✌️

Things finalized:

Background - 01-26-2021

Edited by PrussiaBoi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, PrussiaBoi said:

Hey! Welcome to Project Finale! In this mod there will be a new background, new ideologies, new scenarios, new provinces and the Antarctica!

This mod is in development and from time to time i will release betas until the project is finished! When a beta is released you can give me feedback to see if there is something wrong or incorrect!

A release date isn't planned, there will be a lot of months of development but eventually it will be released!

Thank you and see you next time! ✌️

Is this like a continuation of your previous mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make the Antarctica As Huge as This (Picture) and also Separate it like West antarctica (Graham land, Palmer land, Ellsworth land, Benner Island and Marie byrd land) and East Antarctica (Queen Elizabeth land, Victoria land, Qates land, George V land, Terre adelie, Wilkes land, Queen mary land, Wilhelm II land, Princess Elizabeth land, Macrobertson land, Kemp land, Enderby land, Coats land and Dronning maud land). And off course don't forget about it's Signature! The Transantarctic Mountains!  That's all my sugestion, Good luck mate!

images(28).jpg

800px-Antarctica.svg.png

Edited by Animond
More information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2020 at 2:30 AM, Animond said:

Make the Antarctica As Huge as This (Picture) and also Separate it like West antarctica (Graham land, Palmer land, Ellsworth land, Benner Island and Marie byrd land) and East Antarctica (Queen Elizabeth land, Victoria land, Qates land, George V land, Terre adelie, Wilkes land, Queen mary land, Wilhelm II land, Princess Elizabeth land, Macrobertson land, Kemp land, Enderby land, Coats land and Dronning maud land). And off course don't forget about it's Signature! The Transantarctic Mountains!  That's all my sugestion, Good luck mate!

images(28).jpg

800px-Antarctica.svg.png

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you want help bro with scenarios?

i can do this scenarios if you want 

Modern World+ ( with leaders and formable civilizations + relations )

Cold war ( more vassals or more countries )

World War II+ ( 1936 )

World War I ( with all colonies vassals is will be more playable probably )

Victoria Era 

Fall of Costantinople

Born of Ottoman 

First Common Era 

 

 

 

Edited by davidtjk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, davidtjk said:

do you want help bro with scenarios?

i can do this scenarios if you want 

Modern World+ ( with leaders and formable civilizations + relations )

Cold war ( more vassals or more countries )

World War II+ ( 1936 )

World War I ( with all colonies vassals is will be more playable probably )

Victoria Era 

Fall of Costantinople

Born of Ottoman 

First Common Era 

 

 

 

I dont need help thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

Do more islands in the caribbean, liechestein, san marino, vatican city, trinidad and tobago in two provinces, falklands in two provinces, berlín in two provinces, ceuta y melilla two provinces and the artificial islands of the china sea

That is what i was gonna do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...