Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

I wonder if the post-collapse Moskowien warlords will be added too, i think they should be to give Germany a harder fight for controlling the East, as well as any reunited Russia to take Moscow back easier, or just to have more factions (BTW one of the leaders of one of the post-collapse Moskowien warlord states, is Gorbachev, yes THAT Gorbachev. He rules Voronezh) in general. i think for all 3

Both that Reddit thread and the TVTropes TNO Eastern Europe page also mentions those states and the leaders, scroll down to the Moskowien and Moskowien Collapse sections to see all info on leaders and their states after seeing the Reddit screenshots

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TNOEasternEurope

And after adding all the content above into your mod, wonder if the same can be done for post-collapse Kaukasien. Again, look at the TVTropes paged linked above and check out the Kaukasien and Caucasus Collapse sections

Edited by Vyatkomsk

Aryan will content be added for Germany in the near future after the end of the civil war ??? For example the collapse of the country under Heydrich and the confrontation with Himmler or Goerings expansion into Europe 

and here is are screenshots of my campaign as Omsk, i played on Android. I managed to unify almost all of Russia by 1967, and rename into Russian National Reclamation Government (Superregional Unification name of Omsk). However i could not finally take down Kokshetau, because when i pressed on Next Turn, the loading froze and stay stuck at 17%. i kept reopening the app and loading the Omsk save file. Every time it kept being stuck at 17%, so i sadly quit, too bad

Screenshot_20210415-120354_The New Order.png

Screenshot_20210415-120412_The New Order.png

Screenshot_20210415-121056_The New Order.png

Screenshot_20210415-121118_The New Order.png

Maybe the Android app and PC files will be updated once more content (leaders for ALL countries, and ALL countries, music, events, and so on) will be added, to prevent things like this (crashing, freezing, slowdowns) happening

Edited by Vyatkomsk

On 4/14/2021 at 4:01 PM, Aryan said:

You are meant to replace regular AoH2’s files with the ones in the zip. Ignore the exe.

Oh I extracted the assets folder into the game folder and it worked, thanks.

On 12/15/2020 at 2:09 PM, Ariel said:

sorry i can`t starting to playing to tno exe file

You have to put all the mod files into the the game folder and then all the files in "assets" folder into game folder

On 4/14/2021 at 4:01 PM, Aryan said:

You are meant to replace regular AoH2’s files with the ones in the zip. Ignore the exe.

I extracted the assets folder and it worked but the German civil war doesn't seem to work what do I do? when I release my candidate no events happen

also what does the despotism ideology actually stand for?

10 hours ago, Pogman said:

I extracted the assets folder and it worked but the German civil war doesn't seem to work what do I do? when I release my candidate no events happen

also what does the despotism ideology actually stand for?

It takes some turns for the civil war to begin although if it doesn't work then its probably a bug. Usually releasing yourself (by clicking on play as released vassal) as one of the candidates is all you need to do.

Despotism is a government type generally used by dictators or someone with absolute authority who doesn't any strong inclination towards the far right or far left.

On 4/14/2021 at 7:43 PM, Vyatkomsk said:

I wonder if the post-collapse Moskowien warlords will be added too, i think they should be to give Germany a harder fight for controlling the East, as well as any reunited Russia to take Moscow back easier, or just to have more factions (BTW one of the leaders of one of the post-collapse Moskowien warlord states, is Gorbachev, yes THAT Gorbachev. He rules Voronezh) in general. i think for all 3

Both that Reddit thread and the TVTropes TNO Eastern Europe page also mentions those states and the leaders, scroll down to the Moskowien and Moskowien Collapse sections to see all info on leaders and their states after seeing the Reddit screenshots

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TNOEasternEurope

And after adding all the content above into your mod, wonder if the same can be done for post-collapse Kaukasien. Again, look at the TVTropes paged linked above and check out the Kaukasien and Caucasus Collapse sections

The post moskowien collapse warlords are already in the mod. Moskowien doesn't collapse most of the time though, they go for a two state solution instead, which is why you may have not seen it.

Edited by Aryan

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

The post moskowien collapse warlords are already in the mod. Moskowien doesn't collapse most of the time though, they go for a two state solution instead, which is why you may have not seen it.

cool. I think somehow the odds of Moskowien collapsing more often would give more difficulty for Germany when it comes to fighting unified Russia, and to have more warlord states in Russia between unified Russia and Germany. this is what i like about Moskowien collapsing more often, it would give advantage to Russia

As for Russian warlords in general, i think Radio Silence (for post-Taboritsky Russia only, and to have it happen at some point in 1972-73 when Taboritsky dies) and the post-Taboritsky warlords should be added too. Radio Silence would have its capital somewhere in the northernmost of Siberia, and start with -1.500.000 money (minus, in red) by event after it would absorb all Russia, would be pitch black in color, and have Ultranationalism as ideology (like in the actual TNO)

Radio Silence would be a Civilization with no money (cannot have), no army (can never have), and have 100+ relations with all the Europe and Asia (to avoid in-game stuff like invading of the whole place), that is added over all HRE Russia same way GCW factions are added all over Germany, and selected the same way a favourite GCW faction is selected by the player. then, around some months later into 1973, the post-Taboritsky warlords appear like the GCW factions, and like in GCW, the player can choose whichever he likes

Edited by Vyatkomsk

18 hours ago, Vyatkomsk said:

cool. I think somehow the odds of Moskowien collapsing more often would give more difficulty for Germany when it comes to fighting unified Russia, and to have more warlord states in Russia between unified Russia and Germany. this is what i like about Moskowien collapsing more often, it would give advantage to Russia

As for Russian warlords in general, i think Radio Silence (for post-Taboritsky Russia only, and to have it happen at some point in 1972-73 when Taboritsky dies) and the post-Taboritsky warlords should be added too. Radio Silence would have its capital somewhere in the northernmost of Siberia, and start with -1.500.000 money (minus, in red) by event after it would absorb all Russia, would be pitch black in color, and have Ultranationalism as ideology (like in the actual TNO)

Radio Silence would be a Civilization with no money (cannot have), no army (can never have), and have 100+ relations with all the Europe and Asia (to avoid in-game stuff like invading of the whole place), that is added over all HRE Russia same way GCW factions are added all over Germany, and selected the same way a favourite GCW faction is selected by the player. then, around some months later into 1973, the post-Taboritsky warlords appear like the GCW factions, and like in GCW, the player can choose whichever he likes

I decided to keep the chance of Moskowien collapse low since that is how it is in TNO right now. The next major update of HOI4 TNO (which should be a few weeks away at most) is changing Moskowien a lot so I won't be making any changes to Moskowien till that is released.

The Radio Slience idea does seem good, although I don't think it will be necessary to give them 100 relations with everyone as they would probably be a temporary country which will get replaced by post taboritsky warlords after a few turns.

6 hours ago, Aryan said:

I decided to keep the chance of Moskowien collapse low since that is how it is in TNO right now. The next major update of HOI4 TNO (which should be a few weeks away at most) is changing Moskowien a lot so I won't be making any changes to Moskowien till that is released.

The Radio Slience idea does seem good, although I don't think it will be necessary to give them 100 relations with everyone as they would probably be a temporary country which will get replaced by post taboritsky warlords after a few turns.

I personally think it should be a 40% chance Moskowien will collapse, if you want to have it. but i agree with low chances if you want so, Fair enough

Very excited for the post-Taboritsky content, i think will choose playing either Altunin's WRRF (which is not actually called WRRF but NRLF. I call it as Altunin's WRRF because Altunin leads it and he was a WRRF officer originally, has a flag similar to WRRF, and all his territory more or less matches WRRF territory), Christian Samara (IMO it is the Divine Mandate of post-Taboritsky Russia), Redeemed Black League (The Great Trial will not be stopped, not even by funni clockman), or the Alexei in Irkutsk (sadly he is not the real Alexei but some Polish guy who claimed to be Alexei IRL as well)

As for Germany, the Gang of 4 should be added in Speer's path, plus having all puppet states that Dengist Speer and Go4 Schmidt create in their paths to be added too. and also having the second and third German civil wars in Heydrich's path, which then devolves into Anarchy. lets not forget about the DSR and Armeeverband Freies Europa too, which are also parts of Speer's path

And how will Thermonuclear War be added? Not having the shrimp boat since it would end the game too fast, but it can be added by adding any other events from TNO that can trigger it, like the ultimatum for Omsk during the Great Trial for example. no matter how and when it would happen, the Thermonuclear War would cause every single country to have have -10.000.000$ (minus, in red), all its Armies and buildings would be quickly gone, all provinces stability would end up to 0% everywhere, and Anarchy would then show up and annex as many provinces over the Earth randomly, a bit slowly, but fast enough to make it last 1:30 - 1 minute 30 seconds, like how this video showing the event is, until all the world map is just Anarchy everywhere and no countries anymore:

Which then causes instant defeat, and no chance for one more turn, just Timeline of the world until that moment. Don't know if this can be added, if it can somehow it will take a while, no hurrying, do whenever you want. BTW, Anarchy and Radio Silence are different, and this video shows the differences between Radio Silence and Anarchy:

Just in case you did not know

Do not hurry in adding everything, do it whenever you want

Edited by Vyatkomsk

59 minutes ago, Italian Legionnaire said:

Sorry for the question. Are you working on events for Russian warlords? I would like to play for Mikhail II as soon as possible and unite Russia into the Russian Empire!Thank you very much for your hard work. If it weren't for modders like you, AoH2 would be dead.

I am working on warlords but right now Tomsk is being focused on. The most Mikhail will get anytime soon are events to form the regional and national version of his empire and some balancing in the Far East region’s unification wars.

Edited by Aryan

2 hours ago, Aryan said:

I am working on warlords but right now Tomsk is being focused on. The most Mikhail will get anytime soon are events to form the regional and national version of his empire and some balancing in the Far East region’s unification wars.

about Russian states, i think Samara annexing all southern Urals bug should be fixed and not having that happen anymore if anybody else unifies the area. and all Komi people (for example Tabby or Gummy, or any others in there) should gain 15.000 $ when they take over in 1963, and have Syktyvkar and Veliky Ustyug to be 100% stable when a new leader (all potential Komi leaders) takes over Komi, to make it easier to play as anyone from Komi

Omsk, when Yazov takes over, should gain 13.000 $ to make conquest easier

Amur should have 10.000 $, and Chita to have 7500 $

add Hyperborea as alternative to Aryan Brotherhood (switching from Vagner to Velimir)

for Tomsk, all potential successors to Pasternak should be added, starting with Shostakovich

this is all ideas i have for Russia so far, but i think this could cause some lack of balance between warlords, but only all the unifier warlords (Omsk, Hyperborea, any sort of Komi, Vyatka, Perm for examples) should be buffed up to reunify Russia faster

Edited by Vyatkomsk

Just now, Free1917 said:

Apparently when you try playing as Tyumen you can't play past a certain point because of an event that isn't done.

Screenshot_20210417-231057_The New Order.jpg

This event basically ends the game for Tyumen as it doesn't have a response. Wonder if not only will it be fixed but also more events will be added for Tyumen. Like the 5 Year Plans (and insane economy boost) and Khruschev's Coup plus letting them reunify West Siberia and even the Soviet Union smh.

6 hours ago, Free1917 said:

This event basically ends the game for Tyumen as it doesn't have a response. Wonder if not only will it be fixed but also more events will be added for Tyumen. Like the 5 Year Plans (and insane economy boost) and Khruschev's Coup plus letting them reunify West Siberia and even the Soviet Union smh.

This was an oversight which went unnoticed due to the ridiculous number of times their ai loses to Omsk. Tyumen will be getting a few more events to let them unify West Siberia and an event for Khrushchev taking over. No 5 Year Plans or USSR though (they will probably get USSR as a formable nation though). Same goes for Sverdlovsk, they'll get option to switch to Batov or Yeltsin.

Edited by Aryan

On 4/15/2021 at 10:33 AM, Vyatkomsk said:

and here is are screenshots of my campaign as Omsk, i played on Android. I managed to unify almost all of Russia by 1967, and rename into Russian National Reclamation Government (Superregional Unification name of Omsk). However i could not finally take down Kokshetau, because when i pressed on Next Turn, the loading froze and stay stuck at 17%. i kept reopening the app and loading the Omsk save file. Every time it kept being stuck at 17%, so i sadly quit, too bad

Screenshot_20210415-120354_The New Order.png

Screenshot_20210415-120412_The New Order.png

Screenshot_20210415-121118_The New Order.png

Maybe the Android app and PC files will be updated once more content (leaders for ALL countries, and ALL countries, music, events, and so on) will be added, to prevent things like this (crashing, freezing, slowdowns) happening

GAME NEW PLAY COUNTY  GO SAVED 

17 hours ago, Lakhal said:

TNO 1962 - 1972 - 1982 - 1991 END?

1972 is the end date of TNO1. some said TNO2's end date is 1982, and that TNO3 will get into the 1990s

Post-Taboritsky Russia apparently also has an event mentioning the 2010s, because of smartphones