Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Italian PeC said:

Thanks for the continued support everyone! The mod is still going strong! I've been working every day to make this happen. In not too little or too long this mod will finally be available!  Keep supporting it , and subscribe to the mod's channel to get the download links as soon at it releases: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

So what mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lakhal new said:

hehehe you remembered am sealand hmmm hate sealand

We do not understand what language you speak. If you not use translator, use translator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ecofcu said:

We do not understand what language you speak. If you not use translator, use translator.

mean Dolphin general remembered am sealand empire days call am you little sussy impostor amogus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Thanks for the continued support everyone! The mod is still going strong! I've been working every day to make this happen. In not too little or too long this mod will finally be available!  Keep supporting it , and subscribe to the mod's channel to get the download links as soon at it releases: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

Okay....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Thanks for the continued support everyone! The mod is still going strong! I've been working every day to make this happen. In not too little or too long this mod will finally be available!  Keep supporting it , and subscribe to the mod's channel to get the download links as soon at it releases: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

If this mod doesn't get released by tomorrow, I'm reaping it.

hqdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remembered what don am empire of sealand am call me gay power am call me sussy little among us impostor alos say am marwan real call am fake marwan😔

Edited by Lakhal new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lakhal new said:

Remembered what don am empire of sealand am call me gay power am call me sussy little among us impostor alos say am marwan real call am fake marwan😔

I had a stroke when reading this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

If this mod doesn't get released by tomorrow, I'm reaping it.

hqdefault.jpg

MOD REAPED (Vine boom)

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚍" 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

Edited by Chairman Baad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

MOD REAPED (Vine boom)

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚍" 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

Wow, just give it a chance. Though now there is 21st century humour plus trollge with this. Okay okay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...