Age of History 3

New teaser that was posted today in discord

As we finally managed to finish the content for Prussia, and now its time to focus on Viceroyalty of Bengal! So i decided to make a teaser about the first National Reform of Bengal...
Dealing with the local people
Over the past decades, the entire structure of administration and management of the economy and security of the Viceroy has been completely destroyed. Due to the lack of management and administration, control over our cities and routes is lost, and the bandits have settled in all the roads and mountains and are robbing every merchant. But people have crossed their limits, they are refusing to follow the laws of the government and disrecpecting the royal family of the monarchy. These acts of the local people has made Alivardi Khan very angry, and his patience is over, he can no longer deal with guiding people in a conciliatory manner. So its time to use the power of wrath as a tool to keep the upress the people and criminals. If this act ends successful, we can return the old management and organization of the country and give a boost to the dead economy of the country. However these wrathful reforms can disappoint and the local people and cause a dangerous popular revolution. So now the choice up to you.
Colonial_Wars_dealing_with_the_locals_te
Edited by ArashTheArcher

21 hours ago, ArashTheArcher said:

Well of course 😂
Italian P&C has a very huge knowledge and a clever mind full i deas. Im almost nowhere compareable to him and i recpect him 🙂

Italian is very clever indeed, I can't lie. It required a lot of knowledge to make all the events in age of imperialism 

Updates about the current situation
-----------------------------------------

-Planning for Bengali national reforms event tree is almost finished
-I started adding World news events (it's mostly about incidents or natural disasters OR new rising philosophers and stuff about the enlightenment)
-More than 70 events are done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But most importantly, I am going to touch grass and water because THE PERSIAN NEW YEAR IS JUST 3 DAYS AWAY and it's a holiday for 2 weeks. So im gonna be free.
So im gonna work on the mod a bit more today, make a few major events that are needed, and after that...
IM FREE YEAAAAAAA

On 3/18/2023 at 1:38 PM, ArashTheArcher said:

Updates about the current situation

-Planning for Bengali national reforms event tree is almost finished
-I started adding World news events (it's mostly about incidents or natural disasters OR new rising philosophers and stuff about the enlightenment)
-More than 70 events are done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But most importantly, I am going to touch grass and water because THE PERSIAN NEW YEAR IS JUST 3 DAYS AWAY and it's a holiday for 2 weeks. So im gonna be free.
So im gonna work on the mod a bit more today, make a few major events that are needed, and after that...
IM FREE YEAAAAAAA

Im back boys

The Second Bengali national reform teaser is out boys!
Investing in cultural festivals 
Alivardi Khan is beliving that investing in cultural traditions is an essential component of overall development in society. He is believing that the promotion of traditional music and art forms can play a significant role in enhancing the overall quality of life for the people of Bengal. He wants to create a space where the people of Bengal can come together and appreciate the rich cultural heritage of the region. To turn his vision into reality, Alivardi Khan is planning several musical festivals and cultural events. He is ensuring that people from all walks of life are included in these events, from common peasants to nobles and aristocrats. The musical festivals are planned in such a way that they cater to different genres of music, from classical to folk and modern music. Alivardi Khan is also encouraging the participation of local musicians and artists. This reform can ensure a mental recovery for the people of the country. But however, there is a chance that the religious local elders get angerful about this action, bring accusations to our religious prestige, and ultimately take away the satisfaction of the believers from us.

Investing_in_cultural_festivals_teaser.png

13 hours ago, ArithmeticMorgan65 said:

Bro can y'all finish the game already am dieing to play this mod

14 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, I wonder what that is

16 hours ago, andybadlou971 said:

what is the android download link

Guys im working on it, but I'm fucking alone writing shit tones of text on my own. But I think I can release it in this spring

21 hours ago, andybadlou971 said:

what is the android download link

19 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, I wonder what that is

5 hours ago, ArashTheArcher said:

Guys im working on it, but I'm fucking alone writing shit tones of text on my own. But I think I can release it in this spring

I still don't know what an android download link is

20 hours ago, ArithmeticMorgan65 said:

Bro ask Italian p&c to help you that fucker is just making fucking maps are some shit tell him to help you bro lazy ass if Andrew Tate heard this he would be dead ass angry he would say give me 299 pushups

He is busy and bro modding progress is all DONE! It's just the events!
Also fuck Andrew shit and the sigma community, if you are a man. Go work and make a family instead of treating women like dirt

Babe, wake up! Arash just posted a new teaser!
So, we finished the national reforms of Bengal. And i can say that the difficult parts of the events is done! Now its time to work on the diplomatic focus tree!
-----------------------------------------------

So here is a teaser for the second Bengal Diplomatic focus tree!

The luminous mastermind of Bengal

Bengal, a land of tumultuous history and political unrest, has found a beacon of hope in the form of Alivardi's rule. His military prowess and strategic acumen have been instrumental in safeguarding the Viceroyalty against foreign invaders. Alivardi's reputation as a warrior extraordinaire has spread far and wide, earning him accolades from all quarters of society, be it peasants or aristocrats. The heroism and bravery displayed by Alivardi have made him an icon in Bengal, with people hailing him as the savior of their land. His popularity knows no bounds, with stories of his valor being recounted on every street corner. The youth of Bengal are particularly enamored by Alivardi's exploits, dreaming of joining the military and fighting alongside their hero. This adulation for
Alivardi has translated into a surge in voluntary enlistment in the Bengali army, bolstering the country's manpower significantly. With Alivardi at the helm, Bengal seems poised to overcome its turbulent past and forge ahead towards a brighter future.

`Magnificent...`

The_luminous_mastermind_of_Bengal.png
He is da goat