Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

604 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

I'm curious if ChatGPT is being used for any of the code. Maybe it can help with fixing bugs and stuff.

chat gpt is bad at coding tho

There is a bug with vassal army like when the vassal army get attack in a enemy province that you occupied, they'll dissapear entirely and dealing no casualty to the enemy(100 enemy troops vs 10000 vassal troops on a provinces occupied by you will end up with the victory of enemy troops) 

Suggestion: Make so it's possible to address which ideology of a nation a leader will appear when creating a leader without having to have the tag in the age_of_civilizations file

And same for core population, make an option to set which ideology the core population will have

I hope that's possible, thank you for your great work 

1 hour ago, puppy said:

There is a bug with vassal army like when the vassal army get attack in a enemy province that you occupied, they'll dissapear entirely and dealing no casualty to the enemy(100 enemy troops vs 10000 vassal troops on a provinces occupied by you will end up with the victory of enemy troops) 

tested and no problem

2 hours ago, uwut said:

tested and no problem

I cannot record proof or anythings now but I can give you some context

1. This happen in both 1.5.2 and 1.5.3

2. I put the engine in the Megamod mod(I don't merge it with Be2 code or anythings I just simply copy paste it into Megamod folder)

2 hours ago, puppy said:

I cannot record proof or anythings now but I can give you some context

1. This happen in both 1.5.2 and 1.5.3

2. I put the engine in the Megamod mod(I don't merge it with Be2 code or anythings I just simply copy paste it into Megamod folder)

its a vanilla bug, it happened w me in vanilla too, when only vassal troops were in that province and it gets attacked, it vanishes out of existance

Uwut I have a question. Do this is able add a leaders names into bundle.poperties file in future versions of engine? For example:

You have a leader named "Lid1"

In bundle file is "Lid1 = Giverment" and in bundle_pl there is "Lid1 = Rząd"

Then if you choose to play in english then this is a "Giverment" and if game is in polish it is "Rząd"

Just now, Historyk said:

Uwut I have a question. Do this is able add a leaders names into bundle.poperties file in future versions of engine? For example:

You have a leader named "Lid1"

In bundle file is "Lid1 = Giverment" and in bundle_pl there is "Lid1 = Rząd"

Then if you choose to play in english then this is a "Giverment" and if game is in polish it is "Rząd"

It will be good in creating modes

41 minutes ago, uwut said:

most of update is finished, im making test gameplays on it to sure about theres no bugs

does it work for android as it doenst need jdk 20.2

1 hour ago, uwut said:

most of update is finished, im making test gameplays on it to sure about theres no bugs

Can you send preview so we can try

10 hours ago, lmao said:

its a vanilla bug, it happened w me in vanilla too, when only vassal troops were in that province and it gets attacked, it vanishes out of existance

ok so It's vanilla...
if possible I think the bug should be fix because what the point of your vassal giving provinces to you when attacking when they can't barely fight?

6 hours ago, puppy said:

ok so It's vanilla...
if possible I think the bug should be fix because what the point of your vassal giving provinces to you when attacking when they can't barely fight?

why i should remove this good feature bruh

8 hours ago, Yanxue said:

There is a bug with I completely occupy a country but can’t make peace and annex it

why i need to say it 68rd time?
use optionsgameparty option to fix it, fixed in new update

2 hours ago, uwut said:

why i should remove this good feature bruh

I never said that you should remove the feature? You get me wrong bro
I meant that the vassal give provinces to lord is kinda pointless because of the bug
For example you play as Germany and have a a lot of vassals in Europe
and your last enemy is Soviet Union, you mobilize your troops and declare war on Soviet and call all the puppet to arm
but then your vassal can only act as an distraction, because of the bug, 100 Soviet troops would win on 10.000 your vassals troops, and your vassal get quickly defeat and get annex by the Soviet.
thus "if possible" I meant It will amazing if you could fix the bug somehow

Idea: if you have too much troops, it will start to get weakened by the division spam, which is ideal for countries that spam loans and get infinite troops out of nowhere (the cap depends on power, economy, technology and size)