Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

604 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, uwut said:

impossible game has a number algorithm in events

can you make it so that war weariness goes to 1000 but the effects are 10 times less and then you can make it to 99

Idk why but the last updates have been unplayable for me random bugs like countries not surrendering and not being able to annex them or after some rounds i cannot load my save anymore when i  go to load game i just see the the saves menu without being able to access one am i doing something wrong or is it the mod 

Edited by SlovakPatriot

Can we now make it so that in world events, it only affects the country in which the event takes place? Because I don't like that you have to enter a specific country for the event to work.

For some reason, nations will sometimes kill their own economy by reducing it double each time. I once witnessed a nation get to -4 billion because it somehow killed all of its money.

31 minutes ago, Evis7 said:

Uwut fix this bug plsimage.png.aa94c5f666de513bb0650c5047f8bded.png

Exactly what happens to me when I play. One or more countries randomly kills their economy out of nowhere, going into billions of debt

36 minutes ago, Kerguelen Mapping said:

so true you you just go into billions of dollars of debt and go to -2b money and 0 income because your administration is over the limit

No the nation invest to much in pop or income  making some province pop like 100 million 

22 hours ago, puppy said:

I never said that you should remove the feature? You get me wrong bro
I meant that the vassal give provinces to lord is kinda pointless because of the bug
For example you play as Germany and have a a lot of vassals in Europe
and your last enemy is Soviet Union, you mobilize your troops and declare war on Soviet and call all the puppet to arm
but then your vassal can only act as an distraction, because of the bug, 100 Soviet troops would win on 10.000 your vassals troops, and your vassal get quickly defeat and get annex by the Soviet.
thus "if possible" I meant It will amazing if you could fix the bug somehow

brother @uwutdon't ignore me Im just asking a question if it possible or not
although I type a long explaination make me like I'm complaining alot but that my habit to type long

6 hours ago, rumiye said:

This bug is in normal game it happens when admin costs more than income 

lmao happened to me one time

Edited by uwut

13 hours ago, SlovakPatriot said:

Idk why but the last updates have been unplayable for me random bugs like countries not surrendering and not being able to annex them or after some rounds i cannot load my save anymore when i  go to load game i just see the the saves menu without being able to access one am i doing something wrong or is it the mod 

v1.5.5 fixes most of them

13 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Brother uwut: hey guys I did it, an android port is released! Yayy

But for now this just my dream

Wdym did it release on your dream