Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

604 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/4/2023 at 10:51 PM, lmao said:

Theres also a infinite population glitch because when using game party options it resets all army back to the defuault one

Actually I thinks you after you configure what you want after using the gameparty options you should go back to menu and click continue play
it only reset all army when you direct click the play button in the bottom right corner tho(and also I thnks population don't even increase, you lost army)

Also again I reported bug(and I don't have a argument or anythings please), uwut haven't upload the 1.5.6 link yet so I would take this bug as in the 1.5.5 version

appearently after sometime you can't order your army to auto move to a distant province anymore(may be bad English) so when you do that, the army will only move 1 provinces to the provinces you choose, and it won't auto move in the next turn. Also it will left out a dash line that will stay in the game until it all end.

2 hours ago, uwut said:

delayed to next update also why you are reporting a feature that didnt exsist in changelog 💀

Because this is only one thing that i waiting with all of my heart! Sorry for annoying

1 hour ago, uwut said:

i want to make it but its hard

It's okey. Btw do can you in 1.5.7 add a leaders names to bundle.poperties file? It'll help in translating modes

Just now, Historyk said:

It's okey. Btw do can you in 1.5.7 add a leaders names to bundle.poperties file? It'll help in translating modes

For example I want to do a mode in english, polish and vietnamese BUT leaders have to for now in english