Age of History 3
PeteFromPat

MAGNA HISTORIA - MAKING THE LARGEST AOH2/3 MAPS (Inspired by Mappa Mundi) - Work in Progress - 15K VIEWS!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Scheissenberg said:

this looks cool, can you add  Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Flag GIF by TRT

yes the rest of Turkiye shall come soon hopefully 👍

Edited by PeteFromPat

6 hours ago, uwut said:

good work, btw i suggest to use uwut engine autonomies feature effectively (you can set vassals autonomy levels on editor territory autonomy protectorate dominion puppet etc)

oh yes this is good I have been using Uwut engine for a while now 👍for example I used it with Guernsey, Jersey and sark they are autonomous. 👍

21 hours ago, daniiiiiii said:

No problem! (also, for civilizations, i would reccomend the civilizations+ mod, it adds more than 10k flags and civs!)

yes that's great it will help finding flags👍

59 minutes ago, PeteFromPat said:

yes that's great it will help finding flags👍

👍👍👍👍👍 👍👍👍👍 👍👍👍👍👍 👍 

After upscaling and expanding the map, I've found it to be significantly improved. My next step will be focusing on creating Austria first to see how it turns out. If this initial effort goes well, I'll proceed with further development accordingly. (note the country names aren't going to be in native languages that's only for another test)

image.thumb.png.fc932f88690cee98c1ff0113e59e6b96.png