Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II

some suggestions: you could add a volunteer mechanic, something simple or a trade and economic embargo mechanic, an ideology change mechanic would also be good, thanks for reading                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         PD:as my grandfather said "bloody europe>>>>>>Uwut engine" XD

On 5/3/2024 at 9:03 PM, Reza Shah said:

I keep reloading the page and waiting for the new update, I AM GOING INSANE

I'll try to get it done by May 15. I'm thinking maybe 10 to release. If it's possible. I'm pretty sure. I'll straight up make an announcement post with the date I'll upload the mod to the disks. 

On 5/3/2024 at 11:52 PM, Breadwithwine said:

I’ve been checking for the update daily since David mentioned it was close. But, I’m starting to think that David moved on from this project 😕

It's okay. It's just that now the project to merge the builds of developers, and then the May holidays began, most of them have the weekend off. I took a few days off myself. I was so happy not to see the code, 4 days)

Now I've started to finish it again. I've basically done everything already. But the other developer is still on vacation. Although there is not much work left, I thought now it will be the weekend, maybe in 2-3 days we will do everything, but no. It's May 5th

5 hours ago, juanesbodrio said:

some suggestions: you could add a volunteer mechanic, something simple or a trade and economic embargo mechanic, an ideology change mechanic would also be good, thanks for reading PD:as my grandfather said "bloody europe>>>>>>Uwut engine" XD

I can generally easily add a mechanic that allows you to send ManPower to different countries. But not troops. At most you can send just the number of troops, and those troops go under the control of the country you sent the troops to. But that's not enough, as far as I'm concerned.

Right now you can change the ideology of another country, through an ultimatum

Well considering uwut use 70-90% of the new stuff from BE, it turns out BE >> BE
And the remaining percentages are from other modifications, such as Scenario+, World crisis, mechanics from Andrei Bezrukavoy (for example, control of vassals) and other modifications.

@MrDavid Can you plz fix the issue with the "add civilization" in the scenario editor ? it so much annoying to wait 25-30 sec for adding each nation😓

And also add something like player can send/sell manpower or troops number to other nation?

Posted (edited)
Hace 11 horas, MrDavid dijo:

Generalmente puedo agregar fácilmente un mecánico que le permita enviar ManPower a diferentes países. Pero no hay tropas. Como máximo, puedes enviar solo la cantidad de tropas, y esas tropas quedarán bajo el control del país al que las enviaste. Pero, en lo que a mí respeto, eso no es suficiente.

Ahora mismo se puede cambiar la ideología de otro país, mediante un ultimátum

Bueno, considerando que usamos el 70-90% de las cosas nuevas de BE, resulta BE >> BE
Y los porcentajes restantes son de otras modificaciones, como Scenario+, Crisis mundial, mecánicas de Andrei Bezrukavoy (por ejemplo, control de vasallos) y otras modificaciones.

Lo entiendo, pero digo que se haga un mecanismo electoral y también me puse a pensar, ¿sería posible tener un mecanismo para provocar una guerra civil en algún país, digo algo así como un golpe de Estado?     pd: Sending manpower sounds good, I would like to see that mechanic

Edited by juanesbodrio

Can you make vassal management better? For example when I release a vassal it automatically has the same ideology as the country I'm playing with?

On 4/29/2024 at 9:48 AM, MrDavid said:

By the way, I made a mini-feature, you can change the size of the borders of civilizationsimage.thumb.png.81f504d2baf9e3829be93c3b6526c100.png

image.thumb.png.3ab8f911c62f9391ebec9d26da16e5db.png

honestly it would be cool if you could also change the borders' color.

18 hours ago, PolishHuman said:

How do you dowload the mod, i don't see the download link anywhere

It's still in progress, but it will release very soon,

Posted (edited)

You should be able to limit how big the army of your vassal can be,when i puppet france as germany i don't want to see it militarize too much,just enough.Vassals ABSOLUTELY should not be able to DECLARE wars without your PERMISSION.I was playing as austria hungary and randomly my estonian puppet decided to declare war on russia,and now i have to fight russia against my own will to prevent estonia from dying.Vassalage doesn't feel like vassalage.I want vassals to match my ideology

,your vassal almost always ends up as a parliamentaric republic.We should have more control over vassals.

Edited by Messilious

can you make an option to turn off the auto assimilate feature? i dont want half of my provinces to be assimilated for 100 turns and half for 25-50

On 5/5/2024 at 9:30 AM, MrDavid said:

I'll try to get it done by May 15. I'm thinking maybe 10 to release. If it's possible. I'm pretty sure. I'll straight up make an announcement post with the date I'll upload the mod to the disks. 

@Comrade_Parrot

On 5/5/2024 at 11:53 AM, Consuljuli said:

@MrDavid Can you plz fix the issue with the "add civilization" in the scenario editor ? it so much annoying to wait 25-30 sec for adding each nation😓

And also add something like player can send/sell manpower or troops number to other nation?

yes please