Age of History 3

Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

1 hour ago, Suzema said:

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

ok lukasz.

(jk, thanks and we love all your mods 😘)

On another note, does anyone know how to enable the music in this game?

On 8/22/2020 at 6:38 PM, Suzema said:

I love your works! And you're right, after while modding this game become boring. You're the best!

Hey I just wanted to ask what happened to the rest of nirn? As it says that it's been cut out I wondered why that happened?

Well, I didn't last long. This is Suzema (the original one) and I'm going to make update for Age of Elder Scrolls.

Exactly one year has passed since the last update of this mod. During this time, I had time to miss modding and I had a lot of ideas for AoES.
Firstly, a new main map that will display the entire planet of Nirn, including canon and non-canon continents.
The map, in comparison with the old one, has undergone many changes, the number of provinces has doubled (from 2311 to 4618), new islands and archipelagos, rivers and lakes have appeared on the map.
Secondly, I decided to stop strictly observing the canon of the universe. This will make the game on continents other than Tamriel more interesting and the scenarios more elaborate.

At the moment, the provinces are fully drawn and connected, a map of the continents and regions has been made. There is no background yet (in the screenshots there is a technical background), now cities are being made (2710 out of 3922 are ready).
There will be around 60 scenarios on the map, perhaps there will be a scenario with storyline events, there will be 200-300 formed civilizations, there will most likely be minor changes in the game code, but I do not promise major changes.

Work in progress :P
A1nNZMAn6qA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=0128183bbe55eb1d4eec0b5e3e6f572e&type=album
pbVHQi7E06U.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=65c0a914fc8a38bf061f3ef58967feb2&type=album
Cl13fhKZmUc.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=43aafc74d265214a31c3d9bfa6b85809&type=album
HEEN6_9lbcI.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=4d1bed167f35fb670a65bcf9d65a5415&type=album
Cr2Ue_miWlM.jpg?size=1280x763&quality=96&sign=df0455794d94ff3e9802ebe92569da42&type=album

Hello friends. This mod is an absolute gem, loving it so much.

I'm new to the game as well, started playing just a week ago. So I tried two mods, Roma Invicta and this one. This one I liked more, as it is much more polished and reminds me my countless hours played in Elder Kings mod for Crusader Kings 2.

The only few issues I found so far in the current version are two, see below.

1) The music stops playing in campaign occasionally, because there's a typo in the file music/Age_of_Civilizations. One track has ".ogg" missing, and the second file has the ".ogg" twice. I corrected the typo and everything works perfectly now.

2) The interface sounds (when you zoom in and out and click on something, when you build or recruit units), they are just too loud and annoying when you play for quite long. So I managed to find a few nicer sounds to replace them. It sounds much better now, you can try yourself and see if you like the result.

I'll attach my minor contributions as an archive to this post. Maybe someone will like them too. Also good luck with the mod! Waiting patiently for a new release!

AoE_minor_improvements.7z