Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

(1Mn Views) Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

so whenever I try to download the mediafire link in the video my browser tells me mediafire isn't a safe site. is there any alternative links if you don't mind?

33 minutes ago, RLFD43 said:

então, sempre que tento baixar o link do mediafire no vídeo, meu navegador me diz que o mediafire não é um site seguro. existe algum link alternativo, se você não se importa?

select any option to download anyway

8 minutes ago, thelegendofsoda said:

select any option to download anyway

that's the problem, my browser actively blocks mediafire

Just now, thelegendofsoda said:

:/I've never used this browser do you have any settings option that blocked download?

no. the browser tells me mediafire isn't safe because their certificate expired. i guess I should just wait until their certificate is renewed

2 minutes ago, RLFD43 said:

não. o navegador me diz que o mediafire não é seguro porque seu certificado expirou. Acho que devo apenas esperar até que o certificado deles seja renovado

Do you have another browser?

1 hora atrás, RLFD43 disse:

o que é o sistema "Escolha o seu caminho"? tipo, como funciona?

em alguns países no mapa in some countries(4) on the map of the modern world it will appear for you to choose the idea of fascism communism democracy or monarchy

Just now, thelegendofsoda said:

em alguns países no mapa in some countries(4) on the map of the modern world it will appear for you to choose the idea of fascism communism democracy or monarchy

Ignore the opening sentence just look from the in