(Read this before you start questioning things)
I have not seen any thing to do with colonization and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that a bit like eu4, Best played in 100 A.I aggressiveness
What this mod provides:
Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonize. (A.I will colonize faster than you so you have to compete or war) Events. (more for the future) Major powers do not die immediately. (depends on player action) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain, Tsardom of Russia and Austria-Hungary (soon japan) by events Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war) Western Europe cant colonize Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant take all of America with armies If you defeat a western power you can free it's colonizes, such as thirteen colonizes, south Africa and more It will stay kind of historical depending on what you do / choose or what the A.I chooses Cons of the mod:
Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix) Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonization
How to set it up:
1) Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'
2) Replace the original 1440 scenario with this Mod
Current new Update Contains:
- Some mistakes and bugs Fixed
- Added random events such as Falkland's colonization and India too
- Events such as China's civil war and ottoman invasion are improved and have extra events (for example you can become Greece)
- Americas and colonizable lands now can form their independent nation (e.g. peace treaty can free countries like America or Australia) + (no events for independence wars)
- Might have done extra things as well I just don't remember what I added
-Better Prussia events / maybe France and ottoman events, I think I added china escaping into Taiwan if you lose the civil war or something
I posted the forth update because I was bored (I won't be posting often, this is because I have a life outside of editing pixels)
By Jota Pe
This is the first update to the viking age scenario, i updated the British isles, some features:
- New Leaders;
- Now is possible to win with Wessex, but is too hard;
- Isn't so easy to conquest england with Jórvik;
- More balanced.
Hope you like it, i'm going to update it in the future.
Viking Age - 867 AD.zip
Norrvägen is modification is dedicated to one of the most interesting parts of the World in terms of history - Scandinavia.
Norrvägen will give you the opportunity to plunge into Scandinavian history, feel like one of the founders of the Viking Age and be the ruler of any existing state in Scandinavia at different times. It is planned to create at least 20 scenarios of different scales, whether it is the entire map, strewn with tribes and clans, or local conflicts, seasoned with events. Well, a few alternatives do not hurt.
The main feature of the mod is a new map, currently consisting of 2261 provinces. The map province template was created by me personally, drawn by hand based on data from various historical sources, and includes a fairly accurate historical and modern administrative division.
From the images below, you can see that the map includes not only Scandinavia, but also Britain, the Northern parts of Russia and Germany, as well as part of the Baltic States. These lands were added for historicity. For example, England and Baltica are present for the reason that the Vikings often organized campaigns in England and the Baltic States, which seriously affected the history of these peoples.
In addition to the typical work on the map, I will create an atmospheric soundtrack, thematic interface, and other nice "accessories" to the mod.
Innovations of mod:
► New worked map of Northern Europe (2263 provinces). There are borders for 10 centuries of history on this map;
• About 1700 cities;
• Two backgrounds: Minimalistic (main) and Realistic (alternative);
• 11 Scenarios:
- Regional Conflicts (2017);
- Great Northern War (1700) ;
- Swedish War For Independence (1521);
- Kalmar Union (1397);
- William The Conqueror (1066);
- New Millennium (1000);
- Christianization Of Denmark (980);
- Rage of Normanns (850);
- The Beginning of The Viking Age;
• Great scenario "Rage of Normanns" with a lot of events;
• 95 formable civilizations;
• Edited and new added terrain types;
► Gameplay innovations:
• New leaders with portraits (some of them were colored by me);
• New Ages in game timeline system;
• New Governments:
- The monarchy was divided into two forms of government: Absolute and Elective. I don't think there's much to tell.
- Chiefdom is the main ideology for the countries of the "ancient" eras. In fact, it is a collective image of various jarldoms and small tribal unions.
- Tanistri is a form of government for the Irish and Scottish clans, of which there are many in some scenarios.
- Althing is a unique form of government for Iceland. The Althing is one of the oldest parliaments in the world: at first, the word Althing meant people's meetings of the first Icelandic settlers, where various issues were resolved and future plans of the communities were discussed. Now the Althing is called the Parliament of modern Iceland.
- Theocracy - a form of government based on religious principles. It will be a unique government for the Teutonic Order, etc.
• Edited game code. For example, we added feature of changing leaders (check here).
► Other innovations:
• More than 500 new civilizations;
• UI was changed. It is still original UI but in pleasant black and white shade. Also a new font;
• Atmospheric music (40 tracks) and changed sounds.
• Pleasant Pallet of Civilizations Colours.
Installation: Move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run either AoC2.jar, or AoC2.exe (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
I want to note that the mod was released earlier than the stated deadline, because I do not yet have the opportunity and desire to continue working due to my studies and other circumstances. But I don't want it to just get dusty on my hard drive, so I decided to share what I have. Rage of Normans scenario with events was not completed.
Have a nice game.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls