Age of History 3
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

8 minutes ago, BrazilianMod said:

i'm talking about the type of government dictatorship and if you would add and events to rome to be able to create a type of dictatorship link:https://gameplay.tips/guides/5679-imperator-rome.html#:~:text=Becoming Dictator,ruler with over 80 popularity.

Seems interesting! At moment I added a system anti-dictatorship which is activated as soon as you try to change government type and fight civil war against Populares. I don't thought something like this, but I'll try to do something!

2 hours ago, BrazilianMod said:

you will add more scenarios about the 1000 B.C

Idk, the world before the 550 BCE circa is very hard to establish which countries or population lived in some area (like Central Asia, Iran, western Europe, when I made 1250 BCE map was really hard find concrete info about these areas..), except in Mesopotamia, Greeks or Italy.. 

On 8/3/2020 at 12:57 AM, GheovgosGJ said:

What is the problem? What happens when you try to run it? The link works fine? I tried on my smartphone and it works well, if you give me more info I'll fix it!

It went just fine till the end when it stated app not installed

New Update! Added a lot of new scenario, bugfixes, new formable civs, new unions (Carthage-Rome and Carthage-Macedony, thanks to @BrazilianMod), Senate System, added King Midas in Odyssey scenario!

HOW SENATE WORKS?
In Mare Nostrum Scenario and Carthago Delenda Est I implemented Senate for Roman Republic. There are 2 factions, Optimates (a kind of right-wing) and Populares (a kind of left-wing). Each give you benefits: Optimates Improve your money and Economy but make you lose Happiness. Populares instead improve your happines and movements points, but make you lose money and economy. So, you'll try to be balanced. WARNINGS! If you support too many times each side, a civil war will broke out! Instead, if you try to change government types to Empire, Fascism, Pharaonic Kingdom, Monarchy there will be opponents and you must fight civil war. So, how became an Empire? 
You must follow these points: have more than 300 provinces; have mover than 90+ happiness in your civ; have more than 50'000 money and have more than 1000 soldiers in Rome. If you respect these points (not necessarily in order) you'll become Princeps! It works better in Mare Nostrum Scenario, in Carthago Delenda Est I must do some fixes

Edited by GheovgosGJ

6 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Do you have another mod installed/AoC2 installed? If yes, uninstall it/them. If not, I suggest you to create other free space

I have now uninstalled all my other mods and it still fails to download I have the proper amount of storage 

12 minutes ago, Send Bobs and vegane said:

I have now uninstalled all my other mods and it still fails to download I have the proper amount of storage 

I suggest you to free cache or try each version. Idk what to do honestly if it not works..

New small update! After 1 month I want to realase this small update to thank who support me! Thanks to everyone who decided to give my mod a try and thanks who gave me feedback! The community are the motivation that keeps me going and makes me try to improve! Thanks to everyone!
What I added: bugfixes, 4 new scenarios, new formable civs, Carthago Delenda Est improvement!
Enjoy!

33 minutes ago, GheovgosGJ said:

New small update! After 1 month I want to realase this small update to thank who support me! Thanks to everyone who decided to give my mod a try and thanks who gave me feedback! The community are the motivation that keeps me going and makes me try to improve! Thanks to everyone!
What I added: bugfixes, 4 new scenarios, new formable civs, Carthago Delenda Est improvement!
Enjoy!

You made a good job 👍 Congrulations! 

2 hours ago, Máximvs Magno said:

Heya, u use the Map Editor 2.0? When I try to open it to do my escenarios, my java version doesn't work.

No, I used original Map Editor. But if you want to create scenarios just open the game editor, you don't need to use Map Editor (it makes you change provinces)

Important!!!

I'm sad to announce you I have not enough time. So, due to a lack of time, the next scenarios will be without events. I must finish this project by early September and I have a lot of scenario to do, and doing events requires me too much time 

The planned scenarios are:

Update 1.7

De Bello Gallico E
‌De Bello Civili E
‌Third Civil War \ Octavian E
‌What if.. Octavian lost (suggest by BrazilianMod) E
‌Roman Empire (27BC)

Update 1.8
‌The War of 4 Emperor E
‌Flavian Dynasty
‌117 AD
‌Marco Aurelio

Update 1.9
‌Severi
‌The Two Empires
‌The Fall of Rome E
‌What If.. Rome Never Died E

(The E points Scenario planned with Events)

Porting (?) to vanilla map (If I have time)

If anyone wants to continue my project if I stop or wants to improve my project when I'll finish it, I'll very happy (if you're interested, pm me). I did it to give the community good ancient scenarios that are missing since 2 years. I'm so sorry for that

Edited by GheovgosGJ

3 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Important!!!

I'm sad to announce you to say I have not enough time. So, due to a lack of time, the next scenarios will be without events. I must finish this project by early September and I have a lot of scenario to do, and doing events requires me too much time 

The planned scenarios are:

Update 1.7

De Bello Gallico E
‌De Bello Civili E
‌Third Civil War \ Octavian E
‌What if.. Octavian lost (suggest by BrazilianMod) E
‌Roman Empire (27BC)

Update 1.8
‌The War of 4 Emperor E
‌Flavian Dynasty
‌117 AD
‌Marco Aurelio

Update 1.9
‌Severi
‌The Two Empires
‌The Fall of Rome E
‌What If.. Rome Never Died E

(The E points Scenario planned with Events)

Porting (?) to vanilla map (If I have time)

If anyone wants to continue my project if I stop or wants to improve my project when I'll finish it, I'll very happy (if you're interested, pm me). I did it to give the community good ancient scenarios that are missing since 2 years. I'm so sorry for that

You shouldn`t be as sad,I think all who supported your mod appreciate what you did!

The ancient scenarios were needed among the modern and medieval ones,and you did them in an awesome way! I (and probably even more people) am thankful to you for making the game more interesting and contributing to the scenario genres! The current updates were amazing and I don`t doubt the others will be too! Even if you don`t finish the mod,it will still be just as good! 

And thanks for adding my suggestion :D