Age of History 3
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

I'm happy to announce new repackage with the amazing modder @PLe2! With his permission, I made a new repackage for android users: it contains Roma Invicta HQ mod + all scenarios, ideologies, ages, civs and formable civs of Medevial Scenario made by @PLe2. See main post for download!

Just one note: some ideologies went into conflict each other, so some are bugged in Medieval Scenarios (you can fix it going to scenario editor).

Edited by GheovgosGJ

how do you do to install this mod on AOC? because i don't have problem with normal scenarios but i don't know how to do with your mod (who seems splendid)

Heya,I encountered an issue.

While loading,it either comes to 49% and stops,or crashes while loading (minimum scale of map/provinces thingy).

It happened only when I updated to 2.1,never before. Do you maybe have an advice?

6 hours ago, Commieslav said:

Heya,I encountered an issue.

While loading,it either comes to 49% and stops,or crashes while loading (minimum scale of map/provinces thingy).

It happened only when I updated to 2.1,never before. Do you maybe have an advice?

When it stops on 49%, exit and reopen it. It happens in Vanilla?

9 hours ago, Jlnsbt said:

how do you do to install this mod on AOC? because i don't have problem with normal scenarios but i don't know how to do with your mod (who seems splendid)

Are you android or pc user? If you are on android, just install one of the linked file. If you are on PC, you must unzip the package and put every file from RomaInvicta/zip to Steam/AoC2. I suggest you to a backup first

I can't update AoC as it says "app is not installed" So I really don't know what to do. I deleted any other --- and mod and still tried it but it doesn't work. If you got a suggestion on how to fix this or if you got a --- version then please say

2 hours ago, Tau said:

I can't update AoC as it says "app is not installed" So I really don't know what to do. I deleted any other --- and mod and still tried it but it doesn't work. If you got a suggestion on how to fix this or if you got a --- version then please say

Do you have enough free space on your phone? I suggest you to have at least 800MB free

On 9/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, GheovgosGJ said:

Do you have enough free space on your phone? I suggest you to have at least 800MB free

Yes I do, I actually have way more the 800MB free space left 

Fantastic mod! I love that events aren't laggy at all on mobile and the strive for historical accuracy despite the game's limitations *chefs kiss* Also this is the only mod that has a working music for me for some reason.

I did encounter the 49% bug though, but it was fixed after a few restart of the game (and make sure to select Game > Map > Roma > 5X, if the error occurs 😉.

1 hour ago, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

Fantastic mod! I love that events aren't laggy at all on mobile and the strive for historical accuracy despite the game's limitations *chefs kiss* Also this is the only mod that has a working music for me for some reason.

I did encounter the 49% bug though, but it was fixed after a few restart of the game (and make sure to select Game > Map > Roma > 5X, if the error occurs 😉.

Thank you man! I'm happy you like my mod, thank you again

The mobile version has a problem, i deleted l other mods and tried to download it multiple times every time it said App not installed, i made sure i had enough space as well.