Jump to content
Age of History Games
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

Recommended Posts

I'm happy to announce new repackage with the amazing modder @PLe2! With his permission, I made a new repackage for android users: it contains Roma Invicta HQ mod + all scenarios, ideologies, ages, civs and formable civs of Medevial Scenario made by @PLe2. See main post for download!

Just one note: some ideologies went into conflict each other, so some are bugged in Medieval Scenarios (you can fix it going to scenario editor).

 

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do you do to install this mod on AOC? because i don't have problem with normal scenarios but i don't know how to do with your mod (who seems splendid)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya,I encountered an issue.

While loading,it either comes to 49% and stops,or crashes while loading (minimum scale of map/provinces thingy).

It happened only when I updated to 2.1,never before. Do you maybe have an advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Commieslav said:

Heya,I encountered an issue.

While loading,it either comes to 49% and stops,or crashes while loading (minimum scale of map/provinces thingy).

It happened only when I updated to 2.1,never before. Do you maybe have an advice?

When it stops on 49%, exit and reopen it. It happens in Vanilla?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jlnsbt said:

how do you do to install this mod on AOC? because i don't have problem with normal scenarios but i don't know how to do with your mod (who seems splendid)

Are you android or pc user? If you are on android, just install one of the linked file. If you are on PC, you must unzip the package and put every file from RomaInvicta/zip to Steam/AoC2. I suggest you to a backup first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't update AoC as it says "app is not installed" So I really don't know what to do. I deleted any other --- and mod and still tried it but it doesn't work. If you got a suggestion on how to fix this or if you got a --- version then please say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tau said:

I can't update AoC as it says "app is not installed" So I really don't know what to do. I deleted any other --- and mod and still tried it but it doesn't work. If you got a suggestion on how to fix this or if you got a --- version then please say

Do you have enough free space on your phone? I suggest you to have at least 800MB free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, GheovgosGJ said:

Do you have enough free space on your phone? I suggest you to have at least 800MB free

Yes I do, I actually have way more the 800MB free space left 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic mod! I love that events aren't laggy at all on mobile and the strive for historical accuracy despite the game's limitations *chefs kiss* Also this is the only mod that has a working music for me for some reason.

 

I did encounter the 49% bug though, but it was fixed after a few restart of the game (and make sure to select Game > Map > Roma > 5X, if the error occurs 😉.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

Fantastic mod! I love that events aren't laggy at all on mobile and the strive for historical accuracy despite the game's limitations *chefs kiss* Also this is the only mod that has a working music for me for some reason.

 

I did encounter the 49% bug though, but it was fixed after a few restart of the game (and make sure to select Game > Map > Roma > 5X, if the error occurs 😉.

Thank you man! I'm happy you like my mod, thank you again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By maxong10
      Привеnствую всех любителей Возраст истории II и просто людей, которые совершенно случайно попали на эту страницу.
      По ка что это только скриншоты и видео грядущего проекта по которому можно сказать обсольтно всё о состоянии моды на данный момент.
      Если будет много активности это предаст мне мотивации для продолжения работы над модом.
       
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAbYA6Ccqyk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfg90v0XVzM&t=124s
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJx73AHkog&t=286s
       







    • By dort
      Ancient Tales of the Earth
      -A Lot of Scenarios

      -Large Amount of Provinces

      -New Civilizations

      and etc.

      I will release a beta when there are at least 300 provinces.

      -If you want to contribute dört#8315 is my discord.

      I will send the progress of the map in comments below
    • By Squirtile
      This scenario takes place in 304 BC. It is now in a finished phase but ill be adding updates as often as I can. The map goes from the Iberian Peninsula to China.
      Not all is historically accurate but I tried my best make sure it is.  Also some areas like germania is purposely left unoccupied.

      Also i recommend this scenario is played in 50% speed
      Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RxwAdU0FkwLIUs-_Hu9IgJof8ejfedkf?usp=sharing
      Updates: 
      4/20:More Civilizations in, Iberian Peninsula, Central Asia, and India. Map has been extended to China.
      Mauryan Empire has events now.
      4/21: North Africa is remade making Carthage Weaker. More Civilizations in West Africa. Mauryan Empire events have been improved. The Qin event has been fixed.
      3/29 2020:Removed Events
      To dolist(for now):Planning to revamp the events
       
    • By NotSoAmerican
      Imperator Rome Mod
                                                                                       Have you ever wanted to play Imperator: Rome in Age of Civilizations? Well now you can!
      The Mod should include: Every Imperator Rome nation kinda, Ideologies, and over 7000 Provinces (hopefully, since the map is kinda sorta blurry)
      Hey guys just wanted to start back since I have no reason not too since, well, quarantine, so i have begun work on this but i am using the old map so 300+ Provinces are still there
      Pictures: 

    • By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.
       
      Map I'm using:

      Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...