Age of History 3
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

Hey, do you have a discord server of the mod? it will be more easy to know where you update and suggest some things... if you have a discord server, send pls 

Roma Invicta is a great game for people who like Ancient Time themed mods. It has loads of new provinces, all the civilisations of the time, several mods and it's greatly accurate when it comes to civilisation locations, names etc. However there are a few innaccurate things on the game. For example Sparta's only colony at Italy Taranto (source) but in the Ab Urbe Condita and the rest of the scenarios including Magna Grecia many Greek colonies in Italy is vassal to Sparta. Most Greek colonies in Italy have the wrong vassal and that's a shame since there's valid information that exists online and it could be used for more accurate vassals. Finally a few civilisations are put in the wrong time. Apart from those it's a great mod. I would 100% suggest it to any AoC2 player. Hopefully the modding team is still active so they fix those issues.

Hi. I installed this mod.
and gave a crash warning when entered the game

Crash message: loaded minimum scale of map
Edited by khosroeaio

On 6/25/2022 at 6:17 PM, Thiagom0r said:

Can I install the mod in my PC without WinRAR?

I find it kind of ridiculous that someone is actually asking about WinRAR. First off, you do not actually have to pay for it. Businesses do. The 40 day trial lasts forever, it doesn't actually make you pay. And, 7-zip is popular alternative that many people actually think is better than WinRAR. I believe it's better and suggest you get 7-zip instead. 

Edited by gravity

On 9/5/2020 at 6:41 AM, GheovgosGJ said:

I'm happy to announce new repackage with the amazing modder @PLe2! With his permission, I made a new repackage for android users: it contains Roma Invicta HQ mod + all scenarios, ideologies, ages, civs and formable civs of Medevial Scenario made by @PLe2. See main post for download!

Just one note: some ideologies went into conflict each other, so some are bugged in Medieval Scenarios (you can fix it going to scenario editor).

Hey, someone have a version of Roma Invicta+ HQ MOD + all scenarios for pc users?

Bring back GheovgosGJ!

Edited by TheGrand_Aztral008