Jump to content
Age of History Games
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

Recommended Posts

SCENARIOS

gallico.thumb.png.2cb28eed1eb0396b779a1c7cbcf17ac5.png

De Bello Gallico - Description
Caesar wrote in his commentarii his expedition in Gaul. In few years he conquered a nation. I added this scenario here!
 

civili.thumb.png.98b4a971620e46dfea7b58c99e6d62aa.png

De Bello Civili - Description

After conquering Gaul, the Senate objected to Caesar: they were afraid of his power. Pompeii and Optimates decided to fight with him, but they lost.

alexandrinum.thumb.png.c6223ceb737d75a64e034d4ed80765e0.png

De Bellum Alexandrinum - Description
During civil war, the Ptolemaic Egypt fell in a civil war: Ptolemy XIII decided to dethrone his sister, Cleopatra, and rule as Pharaon. But Cleopatra was helped by Caesar, due to Ptolemy killed his enemy Pompeii.

Octavian.thumb.png.4d6398de125425b935bff96fb9e7d7dc.png

The Rise of Octavian - Description
This is basically the second Triumvirate: but the three consuls had to look the Caesaricides, they were gathering a strong army.

NoOct.thumb.png.c7872b44fab71a115da7784f741a34a7.png

What if.. Octavian lost? - Description (suggested by @BrazilianMod)
What if Octavian lost at Actium? I think, probably, the Republic would remain, due to Mark Antony did not aspire to become Emperor. So, after defeating him, he rewarded Ptolemaic Egypt and the SPQR recovered.

27BC.thumb.png.5b02113ce650c410c9cd202d351d4669.png

27 BC - Description
In 27 BC Octavian was nominated "Princeps", or the "First of the Romans". So it began the Roman Empire (and, in my opinion, the true decline of Rome..)

4emp.thumb.png.213012527780bc71605a89773e3ef93f.png

Age of the 4 Emperors - Description
After the death of Nero, Roman fell in a new civil war: 4 emperors tried to took the power, but one will be Emperor of the Romans!

90.thumb.png.4c7575954f4fe32f8fbab57c9fb2625d.png

90 - Description
90 AD scenario!
max.png.80fbd94623ff022d425b75c7c17af5bb.png

117 - Description
The maximus expansion of Roman Empire.

aurelio.png.92aef978ffc42bac53833e56d336ffc8.png

177 - Description
In 177, Lucius Verus died, and Marcus Aurelius (my most favourite Emperor!) took the Power. He was the last good Emperor..
200.png.cd30bc7324cafee6d23956209ed43740.png

200 - Description
The Era of Severi Dynasty!

2emp.png.fb6b1cac9acd0c374ded7ece0387b9bf.png

The Two Empires - Description
In 395, the Empire was divided by two parts.

475.thumb.png.0b7c93edde19931bcf9f09ce64df1296.png

475 - Description
Is too painful to describe that..

476.thumb.png.997ed25d87d339f13e9288abb5fb23ee.png

476 - Description
Okay, I'm crying

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, guacamole IS glue said:

do you know a good scenario and what country i should play?

It depends on your tastes! I tried to make every country fun to play: you can form Mongol Empire with Xiognu, reunite China with Dynasties, reform Achemenid Empire with Iranian nations, or form Greek Empire. The most important nations here have at least 1 formable civ! I suggest you to play 2 punic war or 3 Third punic war as Roman, you here you can have fun with Senate system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEW LAST UPDATE! It was a great journey with you! I'm happy to announce the last update for my mod. Despite the cut contents, I finally complete it. Idk if in the future I'll make another update (adding what I planned), so I hope someone will add it (just dm me!). I'll try to do Porting to Vanilla map. Glory to Rome, the Città Eterna!

SOURCE I USED:
Talessman's Atlas (very helpful, the most of my scenario was based on his maps!)
EmperorTigerStar (for Roman Empire Borders and History of South East Asia)
Ollie Bye (great mapper, I used it for Middle East pre Achemenid Empire, Asia, and much More continents!)
Anwoo History Mapper (very useful for Middle-East scenario!)
Prussian Mapping (just this video)
Ancient History Encyclopedia

World History Maps

Running Reality (very useful for some tribes and some nations!)
Geacron

Cyowari (very useful for Punic Wars!)
Wikipedia IT (my language, it contains some info that aren't in Wikipedia EN)
Wikipedia EN

OmniAtlas

De Origine et Situ Germanicorum by Tacitus (for German Tribes)

My history books, some direct passage in pdf of Pliny the Elder and other authors

 

I used more, but i don't rember (I'll add here when I'll remember)

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2020 at 11:27 AM, GheovgosGJ said:

NEW LAST UPDATE! It was a great journey with you! I'm happy to announce the last update for my mod. Despite the cut contents, I finally complete it. Idk if in the future I'll make another update (adding what I planned), so I hope someone will add it (just dm me!). I'll try to do Porting to Vanilla map. Glory to Rome, the Città Eterna!

SOURCE I USED:
Talessman's Atlas (very helpful, the most of my scenario was based on his maps!)
EmperorTigerStar (for Roman Empire Borders and History of South East Asia)
Ollie Bye (great mapper, I used it for Middle East pre Achemenid Empire, Asia, and much More continents!)
Anwoo History Mapper (very useful for Middle-East scenario!)
Prussian Mapping (just this video)
Ancient History Encyclopedia

World History Maps

Running Reality (very useful for some tribes and some nations!)
Geacron

Cyowari (very useful for Punic Wars!)
Wikipedia IT (my language, it contains some info that aren't in Wikipedia EN)
Wikipedia EN

OmniAtlas

My history books, some direct passage in pdf of Pliny the Elder, Tacitus (De Origine et Situ Germanicorum)

 

I used more, but i don't rember (I'll add here when I'll remember)

you made a great mod

a question i have do i have to uninstall the mod a reinstall the mod for the update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, guacamole IS glue said:

you made a great mod

a question i have do i have to uninstall the mod a reinstall the mod for the update?

If you have android version, just uninstall old version and install new; if you have PC version, just replace the old files with the new. I'm happy you glad it!

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GheovgosGJ said:

If you have android version, just uninstall old version and install new; if you have PC version, just replace the old files with the new. I'm happy you glad it!

im on android will i loose all progress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, guacamole IS glue said:

im on android will i loose all progress?

You shouldn't lose them, but I cannot guarantee it.. You should try to install new version without uninstall the older, if it works you will not lose anything

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

You shouldn't lose them, but I cannot guarantee it.. You should try to install new version without uninstall the older, if it works you will not lose anything

i just got the updated one and everything saved but the background is different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, guacamole IS glue said:

i just got the updated one and everything saved but the background is different

You must download the background you prefer. Vanilla is original BG, while HQ is BG given by AoCModding TR and Addon+ Creators, you can choose one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!

@orcacraft888 @GheovgosGJ @Reich Thanks for supporting update request messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Kerems2434 said:

@Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!

@orcacraft888 @GheovgosGJ @Reich Thanks for supporting update request messages.

no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Guys I'm sorry but I can't do Egyptian Provinces, nor continue the project at moment. I hope in future to continue it, but everyone is welcome if want to add something! Just send me the files!

You made a great mod,and you worked rapidly for it,you deserve a break 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...