Age of History 3

6 hours ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

How many events?

Way too many. Considering that multiple scenarios will Have events, we could see over 500 events in total. More than 100 have already been made. If you add the ones from TSGW too (since they will be in the ww2 scenario), then the numbers could even reach 1k.

I really hope WW1 Scenario will have just as detailed events and releasable nations as Your WW2 mod.

I asume it will have stuff like collapse of Russia and creation of German puppet states, Collapse of Austria Hungary, Alt history for central powers victory, And if Entente capitulates German empire it will form Weimar Repulic.

8 hours ago, That_mAntis said:

I really hope WW1 Scenario will have just as detailed events and releasable nations as Your WW2 mod.

I asume it will have stuff like collapse of Russia and creation of German puppet states, Collapse of Austria Hungary, Alt history for central powers victory, And if Entente capitulates German empire it will form Weimar Repulic.

Only time will tell. Meanwhile, enjoy this map of TWR scenario

https://imgur.com/a/bACKbHo

14 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Way too many. Considering that multiple scenarios will Have events, we could see over 500 events in total. More than 100 have already been made. If you add the ones from TSGW too (since they will be in the ww2 scenario), then the numbers could even reach 1k.

You may fucking replace kerem!

I really expect this mod. Could you add some events for Joseon?(Korea). Although it is a dark age for Korea that this mod's background age. Event for Korea is important to understand east asia's history course in 19th century.

6 hours ago, centur said:

I really expect this mod. Could you add some events for Joseon?(Korea). Although it is a dark age for Korea that this mod's background age. Event for Korea is important to understand east asia's history course in 19th century.

the mod will be like tsgw mod i think.

2 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

the mod will be like tsgw mod i think.

You mean that every country have their own national events?

54 minutes ago, Italian PeC said:

How come i can only add files of 500 kbs in size now??? What happened to this website? Why isn't it letting me share any of the progress images?

I saw it earlier? What happened?