Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

11 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Introducing a new mechanic in the game - justifying the goals of war

Now, in order to attack a country, you first need to justify the goal of the war against it. The player can choose when the pretext for war is ready, the minimum number of moves is 10. At the end of the moves, the war will be declared to the country automatically. I can say that playing has become more interesting and enjoyable with the mechanics of justifying the goals of war, it remains to teach the AI to use this mechanic.

I must also say that this mechanic has a drawback, you need at least one ally to start justifying the goals of the war. In our fashion, you can easily create alliances, so this condition is not so terrible.

Screenshot_6.thumb.jpg.380301af7bc519e488b65256c21f1916.jpg

Screenshot_7.thumb.jpg.c345a8f3e547f4c7424913a6414e9788.jpg

Screenshot_8.thumb.jpg.26cb42f713d6622ab3f7c91495255148.jpg

What if I told you I know you're darkis and fungus's new account.

14 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Introducing a new mechanic in the game - justifying the goals of war

Now, in order to attack a country, you first need to justify the goal of the war against it. The player can choose when the pretext for war is ready, the minimum number of moves is 10. At the end of the moves, the war will be declared to the country automatically. I can say that playing has become more interesting and enjoyable with the mechanics of justifying the goals of war, it remains to teach the AI to use this mechanic.

I must also say that this mechanic has a drawback, you need at least one ally to start justifying the goals of the war. In our fashion, you can easily create alliances, so this condition is not so terrible.

Screenshot_6.thumb.jpg.380301af7bc519e488b65256c21f1916.jpg

Screenshot_7.thumb.jpg.c345a8f3e547f4c7424913a6414e9788.jpg

Screenshot_8.thumb.jpg.26cb42f713d6622ab3f7c91495255148.jpg

Good Job did the bug fixed?

Is it worth returning the old strength to the rebels? We saw your requests to return power to the insurgent, so we are returning it, we also improved them, now with high military fatigue, they appear more often than in peacetime. 

I decided to make a special experiment, the essence of which is to give all the conditions to the rebels so that they completely destroy the country. You can watch the same experiment on our YouTube channel or in the attached video to this post. 

(I hope the video will be clear to you, since there are the names of the countries in Russian) 

3 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Is it worth returning the old strength to the rebels? We saw your requests to return power to the insurgent, so we are returning it, we also improved them, now with high military fatigue, they appear more often than in peacetime. 

I decided to make a special experiment, the essence of which is to give all the conditions to the rebels so that they completely destroy the country. You can watch the same experiment on our YouTube channel or in the attached video to this post. 

(I hope the video will be clear to you, since there are the names of the countries in Russian) 

It's cool but not all rebels should end in winning. But they should win more often beacuse you rarely see any new countries, almost all of the rebels lose.

4 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

That is cool, but you could make them try to take more province so it looks like a normal country and not like a tumour, and also you could make real population in ww1 scenario or modern world so we could take province where we have a lot of people irl and not have much penalties or something, but its not necessary. Those rebels are good for me

19 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

残念ながら、いいえ、私はこの問題を解決するために多くの方法を試しましたが、トリガーを削除できない方法ではなく、ほとんどの方法でゲームがクラッシュしました

sad can you change trigger?

9 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Best of the russian community.

8 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

That is cool, but you could make them try to take more province so it looks like a normal country and not like a tumour, and also you could make real population in ww1 scenario or modern world so we could take province where we have a lot of people irl and not have much penalties or something, but its not necessary. Those rebels are good for me

I can say that in our mod there are scenarios with a real population (* Not accurate, but it looks like) there are quite a few of them

from the scenario of the modern world, the Second World War, the Great Patriotic War, the First World War, the Franco-Prussian War, the Seven Militar War and several other scenarios.

6 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

When are you planning to release next update tho? 

In general, I am planning a global update, the approximate date is late summer - early autumn

But before that, I will make a beta version of the mod, which is planned soon, I need to let people check out the new mechanic of justifying the goal of war, whether they need it or is it better to return the usual declare war button

3 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

sad can you change trigger?

I will be making a beta of the mod soon so that people will appreciate this mechanic. And the trigger cannot be removed, it seems to me it would be better to return the old menu, and then if there is a desire, then I will try to do something