Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

3 hours ago, Hacktor said:

I did what it said, but when I try to install the game, it says the application needs to be signed. I directly click the download button, but it says the application could not be installed. How can I fix this error? @Trans-Amur

So it is imperative to sign the a.p.k file, if you do not sign the device does not see the A.p.k

Hey i suggest you with coding.
an puppet system

i added these conditions and added code
you can edit this on Civilization.smali/java

if as the relation between load and puppet increase, the liberty desire increase per 2

if as the relation between load and puppet decrease, the liberty desire decrease per 1

if puppet state has a bit more power than load (like france and gascony, aquitania) ,the liberty desire increase per 1

much more power than load (like roman empire and 1 province tribe) ,the liberty desire increase per 10 

this will improve game

48 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

Added the scenario of the Holy Roman EmpireScreenshot_4.thumb.jpg.cb5038869512f5d9d9e62551c09bb16b.jpg

You could also add Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, btw if i would create scenario would you consider putting it in your mod?

yeah, i'm here and i open the jar file

i click open as > java

and then nothing happens

what am i doing wrong?

x.png

Just now, kak said:

i click open as > java

and then nothing happens

what am i doing wrong?

x.png

do i have to open it alone, or do i need to put it in the vanilla game folder

12 minutes ago, kak said:

i click open as > java

and then nothing happens

what am i doing wrong?

x.png

Did u unpack the folder? if not, then i reccomend creating new folder on deskopt and putting the file in it then right click and press unpack here, and thats pretty much it

5 hours ago, kak said:

i click open as > java

and then nothing happens

what am i doing wrong?

x.png

you need to open it with java, if not, then install it. As I understand you have Java, you need to reinstall it. From the downloaded archive, you need to transfer the whole folder to any place, you do not need to replace the files with the original game.

16 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Вы также могли бы добавить Речи Посполитой, кстати, если бы я создал сценарий, вы бы рассмотрели возможность включения его в свой мод?

If the script comes out very high quality and if it has few errors, then there are chances that I will add to the mod.

5 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

you need to open it with java, if not, then install it. As I understand you have Java, you need to reinstall it. From the downloaded archive, you need to transfer the whole folder to any place, you do not need to replace the files with the original game.

10 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Did u unpack the folder? if not, then i reccomend creating new folder on deskopt and putting the file in it then right click and press unpack here, and thats pretty much it

Thank you guys, reinstalling java worked 🙂

7 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

If the script comes out very high quality and if it has few errors, then there are chances that I will add to the mod.

I could create polish voivodeships svenario and balance the 1936 scenario and add some events to it

2 hours ago, Dev said:

You are doing a good job pal

Changing things in the game code

Is the "real modding"

actually definition is "mod (short for "modification") is an alteration by players or fans of one or more aspects of a video game such as how it looks or behaves. Mods may range from small changes and tweaks to complete overhauls, and can extend the replay value and interest of the game."

So there's no real or fake modding

On 4/28/2021 at 8:07 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly

Actual version - Beta 1.2

What's added in Beta version 1.2:

Added a new mechanic in the game - Justifying the goals of the war, now to attack the country, you first need to justify the goal of the war against it.

Added vanilla map of the whole world to the mod (for PC)

Reduced the amount of money in the sandbox mode

Fixed some connections on the map.

Fixed rebels, now they appear more often, but not as often as in version 1.1.2

Now rebels with high military fatigue appear more often than with small military fatigue.

Changes in localization

Now you can send all your money to another state through support

Now preparation for war, maybe 50 moves, which allows bots to better prepare for a joint war

Random play, can now generate 2009 states

Fixed a bug where there were no proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the section "Managing civilizations".

corrected some flags

Changed animation for the settings menu of the new game

Changes in the "technological" attack of the troops

Added script of the Holy Roman Empire

Have a good game!

Here you can download the new version

PC:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n8fiHZ9kw_AiZpxWuctlmgEjcPR_VOi1/view?usp=sharing

Android:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Otgl7RUgw4aBVH2ig4dnEYcNtrefpcKY/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

qHNolPGpKhM.thumb.jpg.3a0c7773137d1c1481aad833b12184df.jpg