Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

I did my own coding and I  know that I need to convert the dex file to jar file to play on the computer.  but I always get an error when doing this.  Could you please tell me how can I convert dex file to jar file? @Trans-Amur

5 hours ago, BasaraMestre said:

@Trans-AmurPut option of can build or assimilate all provinces at once, for the love of god, I can not stand to assimilate one province by province manually 👍

Or atleast fix the Assimilate in a row button not working, Sometimes it works and sometimes you have to do it even slower by individually selecting them.

Could you make capitulation a stand-alone mod?

Also good job, you guys are pretty talented for being able to ad capitulation.

@Trans-Amur I do not want to give you trouble, but if you can take this business that every enemy turn sends you peace, you reject, in the next turn they continue to send a proposal, you reject, and so on, that and exclusively boring, for me and for many here  , I waste more time rejecting the peace proposal than fighting the war itself, besides being irritating it is unrealistic

7 hours ago, BasaraMestre said:

@ Заамурье Я не хочу доставлять вам хлопот, но если вы можете заняться этим делом, которое каждый ход врага посылает вам мир, вы отклоняете, в следующий ход они продолжают посылать предложение, вы отклоняете и так далее, что и исключительно скучно, для меня и для многих здесь я трачу больше времени на отказ от мирного предложения, чем на ведение самой войны, кроме того, что раздражаю, это нереально

This is done by the game developer so that the bot and the player do not fight for a long time, if there are no battles, then the white world is offered, this is very useful if the player is at war with a country that is far from him and does not capture the country as I said earlier, if there are no battles, then the white world is offered.

23 hours ago, Hacktor said:

I did my own coding and I  know that I need to convert the dex file to jar file to play on the computer.  but I always get an error when doing this.  Could you please tell me how can I convert dex file to jar file? @Trans-Amur

Most likely you do not have enough space or RAM, I had the same problem with a weak phone, I could not scramble the DEX file into jar

1 minute ago, Trans-Amur said:

Most likely you do not have enough space or RAM, I had the same problem with a weak phone, I could not scramble the DEX file into jar

me too i think i need reconstruct jar file from java file not by using dex2jar

Mod updated!

On 4/28/2021 at 8:07 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly

Actual version - 1.1.4

What's added in version 1.1.4:

- Improved the effectiveness of the rebels support. Now with sufficient funding of the rebels, you can make an uprising in the country

- Removed new mechanic of justifying war goals

- Assimilation is now cheaper

- AI now assimilates provinces better

- Changing the effects of buildings. Now they give more bonuses and the number of turns for construction has been increased

- Military fatigue now accumulates faster

- Now military fatigue began to subside faster in peacetime

- Change in AI

- Now vassals declare war less often

- Changed the effects of Great War Fatigue, now it has a stronger effect on the surrender of countries.

- With a very great military fatigue, the military content of the army begins to grow

- Now the risk of revolution grows faster with little happiness

- Increased the cost of colonization

- Changes to the loading screen

- In some places, the text is enlarged

- Optimized --- file

- Increased the value for the control modifier, now it affects the cost of assimilation

- Reduced the amount of money in the sandbox mode

- Fixed some connections on the map.

- Fixed rebels, now they appear more often, but not as often as in version 1.1.2

- Now rebels with high military fatigue spawn more often than with small military fatigue

- Changes in localization

- Fixed bugs in regions

- Now you can send all your money to another state through support

- Now preparation for war, maybe 50 moves, which allows bots to better prepare for a joint war

- Random play, can now generate 2009 states

- Fixed a bug where there were no proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the "Managing civilizations" section.

- corrected some flags

- Changed animation for the settings menu of the new game

- Changes in the "technological" attack of the troops

- Added script of the Holy Roman Empire

- Added two new scenarios for the vanilla world map

We hope you enjoy it!

Here you can download the new version

PC:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_vngu4_LHLdaGJhd-rrgS55H5_L9fjlx/view?usp=sharing

Android:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhBMcn87_R41Mt2mXdt7jpic0y84kcFE/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

qHNolPGpKhM.thumb.jpg.3a0c7773137d1c1481aad833b12184df.jpg

1 hour ago, RandomBlue said:

nooooo why did you remove the germany map 😭

A / p.k file breaks down due to the large size of the main map, it was necessary to decide not to add new scenarios and additions to the main map or add a map of the German Empire, but not update the main map. So I had to do so.

the map is available for the PC version of the mod

7 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

I did what it said and it worked. But when I transfer it to the computer and try to open the game I get the error of faulty or invalid jar file. what should I do

rpkjkw8.png

Em 30/05/2021 às 2h05, BasaraMestre disse:

@ Trans-AmurOpção de poder construir ou assimilar todas as províncias de uma só vez, pelo amor de Deus, não suporto assimilar manualmente uma província por província 👍

4 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

você fez? ou você edita a imagem?

I just edited

On 5/31/2021 at 3:45 PM, Trans-Amur said:

A / p.k file breaks down due to the large size of the main map, it was necessary to decide not to add new scenarios and additions to the main map or add a map of the German Empire, but not update the main map. So I had to do so.

the map is available for the PC version of the mod

Sorry to bother but can you fix music for android