Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

How you do a map? I ask because I do all I watched on a video from this platform but, when a select a scale the game crash

2 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

How do you like the new graphics?)

tmYcnlOd1uo.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=50622ac1d4dbce279b703381f419e005&type=album

Its a joke? U putted province transparency to max

Edited by idiot

6 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

新しいグラフィックはどうですか?)

tmYcnlOd1uo.jpg?size = 1280x606&quality = 96&sign = 50622ac1d4dbce279b703381f419e005&type = album

First, put the new function or remake to the border generation in the UI and make transparency related with border's outline. Like hoi4

まず国境線について新しい関数を定義するもしくは 国境線の生成の関数をいじって UIよりインナーグロウみたいな国境線を提示できるようにし、更に国境線の透明度によって国の色の透明度を変化させます。Hoi4みたいな感じで

HoI4初心者向け] ゼロから始めるHearts of Iron IV – Simulationian.com

Edited by Lipark Japanese modder

3 часа назад японский моддер Lipark сказал:

Сначала поместите новую функцию или переделайте в генерацию границы в пользовательском интерфейсе и сделайте прозрачность связанной с контуром границы. Как hoi4

ま ず 国境線 に つ い て 新 し い 関 数 を 定義 す る も し く は 国境線 の 生成 の 関 数 を い じ っ て интерфейс よ り イ ン ナ ー グ ロ ウ み た い な 国境線 を 提示 で き る よ う に し, 更 に 国境線 の 透明度 に よ っ て 国 の 色 の 透明度 を 変 化 さ せ ま す .Hoi4 み た いな 感 じ で

HoI4 初心者 向 け] ゼ ロ か ら 始 め る Hearts of Iron IV - Simulationian.com

I decided to make the basis of the next update, changes in the graphic part of the mod and the game in general

14 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

These are not entirely new graphics. This is a bug caused by my mistake in changing the game code.

I can show a video with this bug

Welp that sure is epilepsy friendly lol
by the way can you tell us what are you working on currently? I wrote here a lot of things that could be added so i wonder if you consider any of these and what things you are trying to add
EDIT: I mean the things you are doing right now and the things you consider to add in the future

Edited by Poland_in_1939
cuz yes