Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

Just now, Trans-Amur said:

実際の人口(実際のマークに近い)のシナリオがあります。以前にそれらのリストをリストしました。

ok

and reduce the declear independent of puppet states in mevieval scenario plz?

you can edit it on civilization.java/smali

Just now, Lipark Japanese modder said:

ok

and reduce the declear independent of puppet states in mevieval scenario plz?

you can edit it on civilization.java/smali

and make it possible to form civilization even the part of land is dominated by puppet

4 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

In general, I am planning a global update, the approximate date is late summer - early autumn

But before that, I will make a beta version of the mod, which is planned soon, I need to let people check out the new mechanic of justifying the goal of war, whether they need it or is it better to return the usual declare war button

Would be nice if you released the new mechanic and rebels this month or something, we could tell you our ideas, opinions etc. thanks to that so your work would be easier, at least i think so

You told me that I could change the "Bloody Europe" text in the start menu from the game class. I entered the game class from the "MT Manager" program, but I could not find which line to change. Can you tell me which line to change?  (also if the pictures are corrupt Sorry, I don't know what caused it)

2021_05_10_11.25.26.jpg

20210509120433.jpg

20 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Is it worth returning the old strength to the rebels? We saw your requests to return power to the insurgent, so we are returning it, we also improved them, now with high military fatigue, they appear more often than in peacetime. 

I decided to make a special experiment, the essence of which is to give all the conditions to the rebels so that they completely destroy the country. You can watch the same experiment on our YouTube channel or in the attached video to this post. 

(I hope the video will be clear to you, since there are the names of the countries in Russian) 

Seeing Austria Hungary to fall into chaos is beautiful sight, Obviously more unstable countries like Austria hungary, Ottoman empire and Russian empire should deal with more frequent and stronger rebellions. Only fitting.

Also would be good to make rebels with more population (like Hungary instead of some "yutgikki") pop more often, so that would be more realistic, and the less known countries pop at the real crisis 

3 hours ago, Hacktor said:

スタートメニューの「BloodyEurope」のテキストをゲームクラスから変更できるとのことでした。「MTManager」プログラムからゲームクラスに入ったのですが、どの行を変更すればいいのかわかりませんでした。どの行を変更するか教えていただけますか?(写真が壊れている場合も申し訳ありませんが、原因はわかりません)

2021_05_10_11.25.26.jpg

20210509120433.jpg

search with the word"bloody europe ii"

5 hours ago, Hacktor said:

You told me that I could change the "Bloody Europe" text in the start menu from the game class. I entered the game class from the "MT Manager" program, but I could not find which line to change. Can you tell me which line to change?  (also if the pictures are corrupt Sorry, I don't know what caused it)

2021_05_10_11.25.26.jpg

20210509120433.jpg

BeholdScreenshot_2021-05-10-21-18-19-03_9e8df3d0c7c1f50248b6ee043a653d26.thumb.jpg.8d18ce47fddca62d94be9e492ec12c1b.jpgScreenshot_2021-05-10-21-18-27-92_9e8df3d0c7c1f50248b6ee043a653d26.thumb.jpg.d5f3c3985484c08de83838626e1a40ad.jpg

7 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Would be nice if you released the new mechanic and rebels this month or something, we could tell you our ideas, opinions etc. thanks to that so your work would be easier, at least i think so

The beta version should be released soon, the opinion of people about the new mechanics is very important to me, so I want to release it soon, only it will not be a full-fledged version, but it will be available for everyone

4 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

The beta version should be released soon, the opinion of people about the new mechanics is very important to me, so I want to release it soon, only it will not be a full-fledged version, but it will be available for everyone

Thats good, if you update mod and let us play it we can give our feedback on every change and also give our ideas so that way its easier

I kind of missed the old rebel system where they could take over unstable countries more easily. It makes the game more unpredictable/fun. Maybe as compromise we could have more frequent civil wars that could take over the entire country instead? (e.g. when a country loses a war, low happiness/economy, etc)

Also, does the AI justify on the entire country or only specific provinces to prevent excessive border gore? 

8 minutes ago, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

I kind of missed the old rebel system where they could take over unstable countries more easily. It makes the game more unpredictable/fun. Maybe as compromise we could have more frequent civil wars that could take over the entire country instead? (e.g. when a country loses a war, low happiness/economy, etc)

Also, does the AI justify on the entire country or only specific provinces to prevent excessive border gore? 

he wwill add more rebels, but the civil wars would be fun too, more unexpected stuff and harder game

On 5/6/2021 at 6:03 PM, Trans-Amur said:

I can say that it is worth it, but I can say that I am planning to make a map of the whole world

Will it be a map with many provinces?
I think a map with many provinces would be great!

I did what it said, but when I try to install the game, it says the application needs to be signed. I directly click the download button, but it says the application could not be installed. How can I fix this error? @Trans-Amur