Jump to content
Age of History Games
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

Recommended Posts

On 5/3/2021 at 4:02 AM, Poland_in_1939 said:

add option to play as any nation you want after spectateing game, would be cool 

If I'm not mistaken, you can use a game bug, Look, you are in spectator mode and want to play for the country. Exit to the main menu, then click the editor (just go into it) and then exit it (without changing anything) then click "continue the game" You will have the opportunity to change the scenario settings and select the country for which hateli to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2021 at 4:07 AM, Poland_in_1939 said:

you could make the war fatigue have more impact on game and fix the unemployment so its not mostly 66%, you could make it like 1 economy - 5 people is 0% unemployment so it can be real and not alays 66% or smeething

I changed the military fatigue, now it grows faster, I also changed the effect of the military fatigue, now with high military fatigue, the maintenance of the army is greatly increased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2021 at 2:57 PM, Dosen512 said:

Hi. Is it possible to bring 'capitulation' and 'AI making alliances more often' to base vanilla game? Could you maybe show us how to do it if it's not too hard? 

Greetings, I would tell, but it is very difficult to do. If you want to play the vanilla game with surrender and the rest of the BE chips, then you can transfer the Bloody_Europe II.jar file from the BE mod folder to the vanilla game folder, this code is even compatible with the vanilla game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2021 at 3:12 PM, Hacktor said:

if you can, can you do: Capture 80% of a country and the country automatically surrender (show how you did it please) @Trans-Amur

I can't tell you this, due to the fact that it is very difficult to do, it is not to change the value in the code, this is a valuable mechanic in the game, I can certainly explain it, but I think you will not be able to understand what code fragments need to be changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trans-Amur said:

Bunu size söyleyemem, çünkü yapılması çok zor olduğundan, koddaki değeri değiştirmemek, bu oyunda değerli bir mekanik, kesinlikle açıklayabilirim ama bence sen hangi kod parçalarının değiştirilmesi gerektiğini anlayamayacaktır.

do you have discord?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

You will not open the code with notepad, if on a pc, then you need to compile from a jar file into code and consider it already in a special program (though I don't remember what kind of program) then you need to compile the class or the necessary part of the code. This part of the code must be changed and compiled again, after which the changed code must be inserted into the game code.

can you tell which class file from be2.jar do i have to put into aoh2.jar to give it capitulation mechanics @Trans-Amur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Simon Wilford said:

can you tell which class file from be2.jar do i have to put into aoh2.jar to give it capitulation mechanics @Trans-Amur

to be honest, I don't remember, I changed several classes and methods in the code. There you need to associate several classes with a sub, as I said, I do not remember exactly which classes I edited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

Hey can you help me? i added new army system, which change the loss of army amount.

but there are big problem. if i attack enemy, they absorb my army.

Screenshot 2021-05-05 10.03.39.png

Most likely, this is a problem of the game, the game starts to break with a large percentage of attack and defense (more than 100%) I have in the later stages of the game, it also happens due to a technological attack (I added the ability to depend on the attack on the technological level of the country, for example, the country has 80 technological points, and this gives her protection and attack + 80%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, PatrolOwO said:

Finished Feudal Madness. Can't add more civilizations or it just lags too much?

I think there are so many countries, if I am not mistaken, then in this scenario there are more than 1006 countries, you have never seen such an indicator anywhere, in my opinion further development is pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

I think there are so many countries, if I am not mistaken, then in this scenario there are more than 1006 countries, you have never seen such an indicator anywhere, in my opinion further development is pointless.

Well the more civs on the map the more slower the game runs so I see your point 

Edited by Basileia Ton Rhomaion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

To be honest the change with rebelions is for me the biggest pain cause i loved that you had to take land like you would have to irl and make sure there is your police/millitary etc

I don't like that either, in the real world I think that people would definitely not accept the seizure of their country. I had to weaken the rebels, since the main audience of the game is casual, with a new innovation that complicates the game, they start to resent, the game needs complications, when the game becomes more difficult, it becomes more interesting to play. 

Edited by Trans-Amur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

I don't like that either, in the real world I think that people would definitely not accept the seizure of their country. I had to weaken the rebels, since the main audience of the game is casual, with a new innovation that complicates the game, they start to resent, the game needs complications, when the game becomes more difficult, it becomes more interesting to play. 

And you are right, you think you could make two versions? for players that want easy win and for people that want it more realistic? Thats would satisife everyone i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Introducing a new mechanic in the game - justifying the goals of war

Now, in order to attack a country, you first need to justify the goal of the war against it. The player can choose when the pretext for war is ready, the minimum number of moves is 10. At the end of the moves, the war will be declared to the country automatically. I can say that playing has become more interesting and enjoyable with the mechanics of justifying the goals of war, it remains to teach the AI to use this mechanic.

I must also say that this mechanic has a drawback, you need at least one ally to start justifying the goals of the war. In our fashion, you can easily create alliances, so this condition is not so terrible.

Screenshot_6.thumb.jpg.380301af7bc519e488b65256c21f1916.jpg

Screenshot_7.thumb.jpg.c345a8f3e547f4c7424913a6414e9788.jpg

Screenshot_8.thumb.jpg.26cb42f713d6622ab3f7c91495255148.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

Introducing a new mechanic in the game - justifying the goals of war

Now, in order to attack a country, you first need to justify the goal of the war against it. The player can choose when the pretext for war is ready, the minimum number of moves is 10. At the end of the moves, the war will be declared to the country automatically. I can say that playing has become more interesting and enjoyable with the mechanics of justifying the goals of war, it remains to teach the AI to use this mechanic.

I must also say that this mechanic has a drawback, you need at least one ally to start justifying the goals of the war. In our fashion, you can easily create alliances, so this condition is not so terrible.

Screenshot_6.thumb.jpg.380301af7bc519e488b65256c21f1916.jpg

Screenshot_7.thumb.jpg.c345a8f3e547f4c7424913a6414e9788.jpg

Screenshot_8.thumb.jpg.26cb42f713d6622ab3f7c91495255148.jpg

Oh my god bro, you are genius, i would never even suggest that cause i thought its too hard but i see you are capable of everything, great job. Just consider the thing i said earlier about two versions with more rebels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw i have some ideas how to make justyfing more realistic or something 
-War goals last only some time
-War goals instead of ultimatums (cuz you could cheat to have war immediately)
-Justifying faster when you have cores in enemys provinces
-Justyfing faster when enemy country is at war
-Justyfing faster when enemy country declared wars on others
-Justyfing faster when bad relations
-Justyfing faster when you are at war
-Justyfing faster when other goverment (i mean Democracy-Facist-Communism)
-Justyfing Longer when good relations
And the most important is actually to notify you when enemy is justyfing war goal on you to be able to prepare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i found something. In regional wars Polish voivodeships are mixed up all of the Silesian Voivodeship is in Lower Silesian and Katowice, Raciborz and Bielsko-biala are in Silesian Voivodeship. Capital of Lesser Poland voivodeship is Cracow not Oswiecim. If you fix the voivodeships then Katowice is capital of Silesian, Opole is the capital of Opolskie and Wroclaw is the capital of Lower Silesian. Kwidzyn is in  Pomeranian. Lodz is the capital of Lodz Voivodeship. If i find anything else I will comment again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...