Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 29.04.2021 at 17:41, Trans-Amur said:

Android için MT yöneticisi uygulamasını kullanıyorum ve içindeki tüm eylemleri göstereceğim.

1) Başka bir geliştiriciyle birlikte yaptım, ondan izin istemem gerekiyor.
2) isyancılar "Game_Action" sınıfında düzenlenir. Yöntemler, ayaklanmalarda ordu sayısını artırabileceğiniz ekran görüntüsünde gösterilmektedir. Ages.json dosyasındaki devrim niteliğindeki risk değişikliklerinin büyümesi

rserk0qU6Rg.jpg? size = 512x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = b992c3ae5585f9ef28cf96454b4272b4 & type = albumr5cfCc9H0Q4.jpg? size = 512x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = 90bfc38c7ce7b13d22993e9916548a84 & type = albumkEDh2sTpAbs.jpg? size = 512x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = 891e9658af0c0408007b237f18f2f600 & type = album
3) Sınıf "AI_ Style" yöntemi "responseToMessages". Kodun oldukça büyük bir bölümünü değiştirmeniz gerekecek, yapmanız zor olacak ve eğer söylerseniz, o zaman genel olarak bunu yapmak çok zordur, durumu değiştirerek kodun çoğunu değiştirmeniz gerekecektir. ve dizenin etiketi.

xdRs2kH6IUI.jpg? size = 512x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = b97953c9affd2da3e97f601db77f2809 & type = albumhQj0yjUjTRw.jpg? size = 512x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = da8bc54f27660642f4171864d8a20ea8 & type = album
4) bu, bu listedeki en kolayı

Nasıl yapılacağı konusunda
rehberlik edin : 1) "Menu_CreateScenario_Settings" bulun (aramada kopyalayıp bulabilirsiniz)
2 ) Bulun , üzerine tıklayın
3) "Init" sınıfına gidin
4) Siz bir grup kod satırı olmadan önce hiçbir şeye dokunma
5) sağ üst köşedeki üç noktayı tıklayın ve arama tıklayın
bir arama giriş var altta 6)
yerine 7) tıklayarak
0x7d0: biz girmek bulmak
karşılığında: 0x4e20
Beğen bir üzerinde resim
Tümünü değiştir seçeneğine tıklayın
9) bu işlemlerden sonra koddan çıkıyoruz, çıkarken kaydet tuşuna basıp imzalayın ---
10) kayıt olduğunuz nasıl oyunu yükleyebiliriz
11) Oyuna giriyoruz> editör> örneğin, modern dünyayı seçtim> değerleri kendim için belirledim (Rus nüfusu tarafından yönlendirildim. Ancak burada yeterli vilayet olmadığı için, maksimuma ve ekonomiye bahse girerim. 500.000 daha az.
12) Komut dosyasını kaydedin
13) sonucu görün

9kXrx4C4jR4.jpg? Size = 498x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = c925cc06863d07d979942cb56cd10a21 & type = albumxddtH2-hP9c.jpg? size = 498x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = 8fbb807a3fba932e3d5afc04801ce58e & type = albumrCV34h5kjrc.jpg? size = 498x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = f0fe3d00221588350d39e3197b6ecac2 & type = albumLB0K2hrVGpA.jpg? Size = 498x1080 & quality = 96 & sign = cce4edc615f85203cadc84e485200f35 & type = album

Bu göründüğü kadar kolay değil (genel olarak koddaki değişikliklerden bahsediyorum)

With which program we can do these operations from the computer.

I don't know much about coding (I tried opening it with Notepad but didn't understand anything, I got an error when I tried to open it in java) I would appreciate if you could help. @Trans-Amur

Edited by Hacktor

the jar won't run. i debuuged it and this is error message:

Cp1252
Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load file: ic_32x32.png
        at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.Pixmap.<init>(Pixmap.java:147)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGraphics.setupDisplay(LwjglGraphics.java:196)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:144)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: ic_32x32.png (Internal)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:136)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.readBytes(FileHandle.java:222)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.Pixmap.<init>(Pixmap.java:144)
        ... 3 more

Hi. Is it possible to bring 'capitulation' and 'AI making alliances more often' to base vanilla game? Could you maybe show us how to do it if it's not too hard? 

On 4/28/2021 at 3:07 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly

Actual version - 1.1.3

What's added in version 1.13:

• Changed the available speed level in the settings for the start of the game

• Increased losses from battles

• Now AI will have a 25% chance to stand up and expect an enemy attack

• Reduced the cost of assimilation by diplomacy points to 4, instead of 6

• Increased reduction in war fatigue in peacetime

• Increased the effects of war fatigue

• Completely redesigned cities on the main map

• Reduced the chance of rebels appearing

• Changed the behavior of AI during the war. Now in wartime, AI will summon more soldiers

• Now treaties with countries are valid 200 turns

• Mod translated into English

• Increased income from bots by 10%

• Increased the cost of troops to 10 coins

• Changed the animation time for the ultimatum sending menu

• Fixed a crash on the map of the German Empire when choosing a scenario

• Made by nat. perfume for some countries

• Added the ability to invest all your funds in one province

• Now in the scenario settings, you can put the mortality of diseases up to -200%

• Increased the maximum setting for the growth rate of population and economy to 5000% (previously it was 999%)

• Increased the maximum starting population and economy to a value of 3kk

• Changes in the mechanics of the environment: Now you do not need to wait 3 turns for the debuff to start, the action starts from 1 turn

• Fixed a bug in which countries sharply worsened and improved relations with each other

• Fixed a bug: Now Kazakhstan does not offer vassalization of Russia

• Fixed a flaw: Turkey and Northern Cyprus do not conclude a union between themselves, the same with Greece and the Republic of Cyprus

• Fixed the so-called "bug" with the economy 99, now the minimum value of the economy is 150

• Added even more money and action points in sandbox mode

• Changes in localization

• Now AI assimilates a maximum of 40 moves

• Movement points have been renamed to action points

• Corrected some connection on the map

• Extended settings of bonuses for rulers up to 200%

• Reduced the growth of war fatigue

• Increased investment effect

• Now the rulers in the game can change

• Added 400+ new civilizations ВЂ 100+ new formed nations, many old ones are also reworked

• Flags of many old nations have been updated due to poor quality

New scenarios:

• Feudal Madness - East

• French revolution

• Endsieg

• Alternative world after WWI

• Age of Vikings

• Napoleonic Wars

• Finished scenario Feudal Madness

Here you can download the new version Version 1.1.3 

PC:

Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ZwIwRMxUFLx5aQ

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcXBdukvNFQZ3eRi2UXPcPe-JK94bvUr/view?usp=sharing

Android:

Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zC4jFKcIeuUtMQ

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLZOmd5c-dvS1MqtjPAXhRMwmIzFM0G5/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

Have a good game!
IJ3CKBkPCnY.jpg.26d4a7945534caed366beb429d3825c0.jpg

How do you change the rulers in game? Is it only for AI? When forming new nations or?

I have an idea for the population growth system.
Namely, that it be replaced with birth rates. (I don't know if this is feasible.)
I imagine it like this.

You can choose like now, with this bar, for example, you invest 50% the difference would be that with the birth rate system now there would be a growth of three children on average, so of 50%.

That would be selectable when growth is completed and starts again, for example every three years, or every 150 rounds.

Anything below a birth rate of 2.00 would then be 10% of your income.
Above that, it would be 2.20 10% 2.40 20% 2.60 30% 2.80 40% 3.00 50% 3.20 60% 3.40 70% 3.60 80% 3.80 90% 4.00 100%.

If the birth rate is 2.00, the population stays the same; if it is 3.00, it grows by 50%.

0.5 is then a birth rate of 0.1
1 is one of 0.2

I hope the text is understandable, I had to use an internet translator.

On 5/2/2021 at 10:31 AM, Trans-Amur said:

Can you offer,  what to add to the game, I'll try to do it, just don't ask for tanks from planes.

Could you make that when you conquer a nation you can take all the provinces (instead of small countries only being able to take a few provinces)? It would remove “the border gore”…

Edited by Dosen512

13 minutes ago, Dosen512 said:

Could you make that when you conquer a nation you can take all the provinces (instead of small countries only being able to take a few provinces)? It would remove “the border gore”…

Just dont take the province that will make you look bad lol, luxembourg would annex russia just cuz they got one province that was needed to make them capitulate, that would suck tbh

2 hours ago, Thegermanguy said:

I have an idea for the population growth system.
Namely, that it be replaced with birth rates. (I don't know if this is feasible.)
I imagine it like this.

You can choose like now, with this bar, for example, you invest 50% the difference would be that with the birth rate system now there would be a growth of three children on average, so of 50%.

That would be selectable when growth is completed and starts again, for example every three years, or every 150 rounds.

Anything below a birth rate of 2.00 would then be 10% of your income.
Above that, it would be 2.20 10% 2.40 20% 2.60 30% 2.80 40% 3.00 50% 3.20 60% 3.40 70% 3.60 80% 3.80 90% 4.00 100%.

If the birth rate is 2.00, the population stays the same; if it is 3.00, it grows by 50%.

0.5 is then a birth rate of 0.1
1 is one of 0.2

I hope the text is understandable, I had to use an internet translator.

Nah ,,,, game dont work like that.. 

Growth rate if itd higer means that province will have more popululation and ecenomy it has nothing to do with birth rates

Edited by idiot

52 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Just dont take the province that will make you look bad lol, luxembourg would annex russia just cuz they got one province that was needed to make them capitulate, that would suck tbh

I don’t take the provinces that make my borders look bad but the AI DOES…and I don’t think Luxembourg could capitulate Russia with one province…even the AI Russia can defeat a one-province nation

16 minutes ago, Dosen512 said:

I don’t take the provinces that make my borders look bad but the AI DOES…and I don’t think Luxembourg could capitulate Russia with one province…even the AI Russia can defeat a one-province nation

Bro but when russia is at war with several countries even luxembourg can capitulate russia by taking one province
annexing whole countries would make them too op so thats stupid

48 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Bro but when russia is at war with several countries even luxembourg can capitulate russia by taking one province
annexing whole countries would make them too op so thats stupid

But wait…doesn’t the country who has taken over most provinces get to capitulate that country? Why would Luxembourg get to capitulate the whole country by just taking over one province? 

50 minutes ago, Dosen512 said:

But wait…doesn’t the country who has taken over most provinces get to capitulate that country? Why would Luxembourg get to capitulate the whole country by just taking over one province? 

lol no, the one that take province that is enough to capitulate, make country capitulate

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

lol no, the one that take province that is enough to capitulate, make country capitulate

Well that’s a bit dumb…but they still wouldn’t get the whole country 😂…if it takes over 80% to capitulate then they would get only 19% of the country 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just now, Dosen512 said:

Well that’s a bit dumb…but they still wouldn’t get the whole country 😂…if it takes over 80% to capitulate then they would get only 19% of the country 🤷🏼‍♂️

still, its better to leave it this way

On 4/30/2021 at 10:24 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Due to the fact that I did not have time, I had to hurry. When transferring the game to the android version, I removed the 2k map, since when a new map is added, the --- breaks down and will not work. After the transfer, I forgot that I deleted the map for 2k provinces and downloaded the archive to the pc without this map. Regarding the German Empire map, I tried to add a new scenario and added it to the scenario list, but then deleted it without deleting it from the scenario list file, so the game crashes.

Do you know if possible to make mod on Android and export it? If so how do I do it?

On 5/2/2021 at 11:52 PM, Hacktor said:

I don't know much about coding (I tried opening it with Notepad but didn't understand anything, I got an error when I tried to open it in java) I would appreciate if you could help. @Trans-Amur

You will not open the code with notepad, if on a pc, then you need to compile from a jar file into code and consider it already in a special program (though I don't remember what kind of program) then you need to compile the class or the necessary part of the code. This part of the code must be changed and compiled again, after which the changed code must be inserted into the game code.