Age of History 3

I have a few suggestions if you are going to update this mod

1.) Some scenarios are missing from the original conquerors can you plz add them to the next update like

A house divided 

What if trotksy was the leader of the ussr

Victorian era 

Etc...

2.) add a version of the map with canals like the og conquerors 

Thats all

The first time this mode was introduced was February 5, 2022. This mod had exactly 1 year to be great. And now it came with the strange borders we were given, unfinished scenarios, a mod left to the last moment, Old Bloody Europe codes and a lot of bugs...Screenshot_10.thumb.png.cd16d3a6e1f003377097c5f4125a9d71.png

Screenshot_2023-02-18-23-56-09-290_sieggeist_age_of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.thumb.jpg.d6221078a1196a68ade11ec74b32f18d.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-18-20-50-46-98_5d13c65fd2528897db8268d7dad1c967.thumb.jpg.87e2a9a52aaa9bf247ea4613d41a7e2e.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-18-23-20-08-186_sieggeist_age_of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.thumb.jpg.01d62cd3893df2934045d8bf85a12c6b.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-18-23-30-54-829_sieggeist_age_of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.thumb.jpg.55254e85ebc00cc4f972a84279bba69f.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-18-22-42-00-365_sieggeist_age_of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.thumb.jpg.2e9049c8c56d9bdf78f4a7808a77441e.jpg

I'd suggest removing the Bloody Europe codes, as it ruins the gameplay and makes certain aspects of the game ruined, having a small nation taking over an entire hundred province major is a no no from me. The capitulation system is too overpowered, if you may, then remove it.

On 2/18/2023 at 8:52 PM, Fbtbtbrbrtbth said:

Links to Conquerors v2.0

Conquerors v2.0: Remastered (Windows/PC): https://www.mediafire.com/file/tn10m6... Yedek Link (Windows/PC): https://s6.dosya.tc/server12/hhnp2d/C... Conquerors v2.0: Remastered (Mobil): https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ahcc0... Yedek Link (Mobil): https://s6.dosya.tc/server12/xvcjby/C...

some countries are still not translated from turkish to english

overall its a good mod but also super buggy at the same time and such example of this bugs are:
cant load the saved senario (returns u to the menu and when u load again ur playing as a different country)
army suddenly increasing
and more

13 hours ago, MarbleAbantas said:

overall its a good mod but also super buggy at the same time and such example of this bugs are:
cant load the saved senario (returns u to the menu and when u load again ur playing as a different country)
army suddenly increasing
and more

start a new game, make 1-2 turns, then exit to main menu and load your old save that was broken. And your save will be working again!

On 2/6/2022 at 1:11 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Go to 9th page for new screenshots.

Conquerors v2.0: Remastered

We are working on new version of Conquerors.
We added so many features with v1.5.1 already. So we decide, make a new map for this Remastered version. 
The new map will include x2 more provinces than default Conquerors.

We completed the map already.

Some screenshots from some countries:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

As you can see, the Remastered Edition will include so more provinces than default Conquerors.
Also, the provinces will be compatible with WW1, WW2 and some other scenarios.

PROGRESSION (2250 Provinces):
image.png

Credits:
AoC2ModdingTR
Thanks to @Reich for Map Editor 2.0

Follow videos about the mod: https://www.youtube.com/c/KeremYılmazYT/
Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/keremli

i started playing mod and i played france After 2h of gaming i log off (saved) when i wanted to play again i started as random country on my world pls helo

Hey Kerems, you probably won't see this, but I found problems with Russia Formables. In the one with the Yellow Eagle in the corner (second formable for Russia in the modern world), it requires me to have a non existent province to form it. And also, the EU formable has a province in Russia.

Conquerors 2.1 Fix | Oil Update (Modern World)
From now on, the 10 countries with the most oil reserves in the world will earn oil sales revenue every 2-3 years.
10 countries that will earn revenue from oil sales: Venezuela, Arabia, Canada, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, U.A.E, Russia, Libya, United States of America

Petrol.png?ex=65671caa&is=6554a7aa&hm=94

Conquerors 2.1 Fix | Coal Update (Modern World)
From now on, the 10 countries with the highest mineral sales in the world will earn income from mineral sales every 2-3 years. 10 countries that will generate revenue from mineral sales: China, Australia, Russia, USA, Canada, Brazil, South Africa, India, Indonesia, Chile

Maden.png?ex=656726d5&is=6554b1d5&hm=829

Conquerors 2.1 Fix | BEFORE / AFTER 1869
Versions before and after 1869 that were included in Conquerors v1.5.1 have also been added to Conquerors 2.1. The Suez, Panama and Kiel canals will only be available in the after 1869 version.

image.png?ex=65678682&is=65551182&hm=6da

Edited by Kerems2434

Conquerors 2.1 Fix | CAPITULATION

All capitulation errors in Conquerors 2.0 have been fixed thanks to UwutEngine. Also, thanks to the feature added by @uwut, there is now a much more balanced capitulation system.

Now it is more important to occupy important lands of the enemy country in order to capitulate the enemy country. For example, if the east of Turkey is occupied, Turkey may not capitulate easily, but if you occupy the west, you will be more likely to capitulate Turkey. image.png?ex=656725f8&is=6554b0f8&hm=f66