Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II | Final update

I cannot play sandbox mode bruh,my population just starts declining from 100+million to the point my capital can barely measle out a 100 people 

4 hours ago, K67866898656 said:

I cannot play sandbox mode bruh,my population just starts declining from 100+million to the point my capital can barely measle out a 100 people 

Have you set game speed to zero (0%)? Because if yes, then entire treasury get broken leading to 0 Goods & 0 Investments, meaning no Economy & Population. I already reported this issue in page 8.

in the bugfix update, can we please get an option for battle army involvement? I miss the 100% involvement like in vanilla, the 10% involvement is just weird

Is there a way to disable the new event editor? I want to port a modification called "USGW". However, because of the new event editor, it is no longer is compatible with events made in unmodified AoH2. If you could help me on what to do, what code I would have to change, or anything, I would be very thankful

On 5/23/2024 at 7:48 AM, yesede said:

Bro is the new vesion here? I´ve been waiting +2Months

Its been out since April 8. 1.3.1 is released. It is the final update

On 3/30/2024 at 12:57 PM, MrDavid said:

Bloody Europe II -  Is a modification that adds a new elaborate map of Europe and a lot of scenarios. But the main feature of this modification, in the change of gameplay! 

The modification adds many new global mechanics that significantly improve gameplay and make the original game, funnier and at the same time elaborate

Here you can enjoy a nuclear bombardment from Luxembourg or very quickly collect a large army with the help of the mobilization mechanic, which allows you to call an army on the "tassels" (selected provinces) and then you, the player can place this army in the necessary provinces. And that's not all, there are many new adventures waiting for you with this mechanic in Europe)

Actual version of Bloody Europe II 1.3.0.2 (Date release - 16.04.2023)

New global version 1.3.1 in development 
What you can expect in the new version:

- State Policies, we can change the internal ideas of the state, let's say the level of centralization, or change the conscription law so that you can conscript more to get recruits. 

- The redesign of the graphical interface, will affect several menus, conditionally the decisions of the state. 

- Aviation (Still in development, shhhh) 

- Fixes for a lot of bugs 

- Super sandbox mode, Allows you to manage not only one country, but the whole world. You can destroy countries, add bonuses to them, or vice versa.
You can turn off the country's AI, and completely control the country, or just watch the whole world, or completely rewrite history. Now you are writing history.

- AI reworking, many changes affected AI. Now, for example, they know how to send ultimatums to enemies, can trade normally, and make “normal borders” and actively create large alliances that can definitely limit the expansion of your territory) and many other changes

- Many small nice improvements have already been added

- Conventionally, the names of provinces can be preserved after changing them, or you can peacefully annex another country, or completely change its ideology to your own. In general, there are still many changes

A little preface:

This is my new topi, I'm an official developer, I can freehando confirm it later. I just lost access to my old account.... I want to please you again with nice new things, as before). 

There should be a place to download the mod, but there won't be a place to download it)

The post will be written normally (I just see it’s terribly designed) when the full release of BE 1.3.1 comes out, as usual, immediately on phones and PCsn_V3B20cz08.jpg.fb7e3b8d030f801bec80ab56e6485fe8.jpg

How to download on mobile?

Update?

The final BE update has been released.
The version is available on PC and phones

A lot of text, and all the stuffing of update 1.3.1:

More important (probably):

- Added new mechanics for troop distribution.

Now you can collect the entire army from all over the country and distribute it evenly across your chosen borders (provinces)

- Added mobilization allows you to call up an army by “tassel” or by provinces that you have chosen for recruitment.

- Added demobilization

- A new game panel has appeared, allows you to enable functions for the army (mobilization, distribution, demobilization, autoplan and genocides, etc.)

- Added the mechanics of peaceful accession

- Added laws or state policies

Now you can manage some processes in the state

- Added law on conscription

- Completely new combat system, more about it later

- Now, under the threat of invasion, you can forcibly change the ideology of the country (a new option in the ultimatum menu)

- Now the names of provinces after changes in the party can be preserved. (for the current game)

New console commands (the list will come later)

- Fixed a bug with the sudden disappearance of money (It began to appear much, much less often)

- Fixed crashes during surrender and when attacking troops (the game works stably, even for 1000+ moves (may be vanilla bugs))

- Large corrections of bugs and shortcomings

- Reworked surrender

- Now the percentage of surrender is displayed in the war losses menu

- Now you can exit the observer mode

- Now you can do global events

- Added screenshot mode (it is activated by pressing the U key, this is a bind for PC)

- Now vassals give recruits as tribute

- Now the color of the vassals will change to the same color as the overlord

- Now you can send recruits to other countries

- New design for the Casus Belli counter (how many moves are left before the war)

- Now it will be possible to rename and change the color of the alliance

Trade:

- Now you can again buy provinces from countries, and for a significant amount
- Now for a country to attack another country through trade you need to pay a lot of money
- Added vertical permissions for PC

Changes in AI:
- Now bots will form/justify the goals of the war against the player (there will be one flaw, I didn’t have time to fix it)
- Now bots will form large alliances from a large number of participants
- Now bots will more often throw ultimatums to their vassals and their enemies
- Now the AI is making the borders more beautiful
- AI is now more likely to form alliances with other countries
- AI will now agree to various ultimatums more often
- AI will now be less likely to declare war if its country has a poorly assimilated population or low happiness in the country
- AI will now build buildings more often
- AI can now do justification of the goals of the war (or casus belli)
- Now the AI gives 17% of its budget for coalition formations, and not 50 coins
- Now Vassals cannot declare war (bots too)

New settings for the game party:

- Now you can disable the recruit system
- Change the percentage surrender
- Change AI creation of vassals and alliances
- You can disable diseases
- Now you can adjust the chance of troops breaking through

Combat system:

- New front width system
- Correct losses of the sides
- About 10% of troops participate in battles
- The chance of overcrowding and duping troops is very low, one might say it is no longer there
- Retreat of troops, now they retreat to all neighboring provinces, split into equal parts
- It will be possible to adjust the % of participation of troops and the width of the front
- Now boilers cause strong damage and work dynamically
- Now genocides worsen relations less and have reduced the chance of being burned
- Reduced the issuance of military experience during battles
- Now, to pump up an army with military experience, you need 25 points
- the content of the army has been fixed

New game settings:

- Now you can adjust the width and height of the borders of countries
- Now you can hide the results of battles, there is a special button in the game settings
- Added a new setting to the game, enabled by default.
It adds content that will be at the development stage and may contain errors (for example, policies/laws of states)

New background system:

- Fixed background transition animation
- Increased background transition change
- Added feature, in which you can add any number of backgrounds to the game, or vice versa, leave only one background.
- Added new backgrounds to the game

Interface:

- Redesigned the interface of the state decision window
- Now the lower Botton Bar (bottom panel) will be the same as in older versions of BE
- Added new elements to the top menu that displays new information

NEW GLOBAL MODE "Super Sandbox":

A new super mode, with many mechanics, which allows you to do anything, almost anything..

What you can do:

- Disable AI for countries
- Play for any country, interfere in their affairs, both domestic and foreign policy
- Edit a country, extradite her buffs/debuffs
- Remove a country from the map
- Edit game party settings (AI aggressiveness, speed, etc.)
- Give the country resources (coins, recruits, etc.)

Miscellaneous:

- FOOD CUT OUT (as a mechanic)
- Now the icon and notification about nuclear reset will appear only after the discovery of nuclear technologies (just build a reactor, you should have a nuclear reactor over time and then the icon will appear)

- The influence of technologies on losses has been increased

- Now setting the risk of revolution in the country selection menu will affect the growth of rebels (previously, only on the number of troops)

- Now the statuses of declaration of wars will be visible (for example, we are a vassal, we cannot declare war, bots too)

- Now in observer mode the camera will not be directed to a new formed stub from uprisings (It just pissed me off, I decided to fix it)

- Now Autopaln works better (not exactly a piece of cake, but the difference will be noticeable)

- Fixed a bug with assimilation

- Improved efficiency of uprising support

This is not the entire list of updates, since a lot of errors were fixed and a bunch of microchips were added.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone. Most likely this is the latest BE update. Still, it was a long adventure, I completely changed, found new friends and much more. Thanks for supporting the mod over
the years.

I would really like it if you supported our TG channel
https://t.me/Bloody_EuropeII
I can confidently say that more posts will be published there and more active than on VK.

I will also be grateful for any support for the modification, especially financial. 💚

Many thanks to everyone!)

Here are the links for PC users:

Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KiQ8J5XqbN87UN4SgSBU..

Yandex drive: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/OJYfIJVl-y8SBA

And this is for Android users, and in general phone lovers:

Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VY0uD2LlIdj87CgM92oO..

Yandex drive: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/NSfE-z3U38-BA

(Credit to vk.com/bloodyeurope2 btw)

0ievaAbOseU.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 12:14 PM, The German Empire said:

Update?

Now you can collect the entire army from all over the country and distribute it evenly across your chosen borders (provinces)

- Added mobilization allows you to call up an army by “tassel” or by provinces that you have chosen for recruitment.

- Added demobilization

- A new game panel has appeared, allows you to enable functions for the army (mobilization, distribution, demobilization, autoplan and genocides, etc.)

- Now, under the threat of invasion, you can forcibly change the ideology of the country (a new option in the ultimatum menu)

- Now the names of provinces after changes in the party can be preserved. (for the current game)

- Fixed a bug with the sudden disappearance of money (It began to appear much, much less often)

- Fixed crashes during surrender and when attacking troops (the game works stably, even for 1000+ moves (may be vanilla bugs))

- Reworked surrender

- Added screenshot mode (it is activated by pressing the U key, this is a bind for PC)

- New design for the Casus Belli counter (how many moves are left before the war)

Trade:

- Now for a country to attack another country through trade you need to pay a lot of money

Changes in AI:
- Now bots will form/justify the goals of the war against the player (there will be one flaw, I didn’t have time to fix it)
- AI will now be less likely to declare war if its country has a poorly assimilated population or low happiness in the country

Combat system:

- New front width system
- The chance of overcrowding and duping troops is very low, one might say it is no longer there
- Retreat of troops, now they retreat to all neighboring provinces, split into equal parts
- It will be possible to adjust the % of participation of troops and the width of the front
- Now genocides worsen relations less and have reduced the chance of being burned

New game settings:

- Now you can hide the results of battles, there is a special button in the game settings
It adds content that will be at the development stage and may contain errors (for example, policies/laws of states)

New background system:

- Added feature, in which you can add any number of backgrounds to the game, or vice versa, leave only one background.

Interface:

- Now the lower Botton Bar (bottom panel) will be the same as in older versions of BE

A new super mode, with many mechanics, which allows you to do anything, almost anything..

What you can do:

- Play for any country, interfere in their affairs, both domestic and foreign policy

Miscellaneous:

- Now the icon and notification about nuclear reset will appear only after the discovery of nuclear technologies (just build a reactor, you should have a nuclear reactor over time and then the icon will appear)

- Now setting the risk of revolution in the country selection menu will affect the growth of rebels (previously, only on the number of troops)

- Now the statuses of declaration of wars will be visible (for example, we are a vassal, we cannot declare war, bots too)

- Now in observer mode the camera will not be directed to a new formed stub from uprisings (It just pissed me off, I decided to fix it)

- Now Autopaln works better (not exactly a piece of cake, but the difference will be noticeable)

This is not the entire list of updates, since a lot of errors were fixed and a bunch of microchips were added.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone. Most likely this is the latest BE update. Still, it was a long adventure, I completely changed, found new friends and much more. Thanks for supporting the mod over
the years.

I can confidently say that more posts will be published there and more active than on VK.

I will also be grateful for any support for the modification, especially financial. 💚

0ievaAbOseU.jpg

for some reason I can't play, game not starting

Edited by Jzepee
(im from pc)

The nuclear radiation produced by the use of nuclear weapons in the old archives will take effect in other archives.

Will it be repaired?

19 hours ago, AddPlck said:

The nuclear radiation produced by the use of nuclear weapons in the old archives will take effect in other archives.

Will it be repaired?

Not fact, nuclear weapons have been rewritten 

Best mod ever for AoH II, thank you guys, so much, for this mod. Since I only played vanilla game, and just now jumped in to BE 2 it's really confusing as you guys added tons of new stuff, but hopefully I will figure it out eventually.

I was just wondering is there any chance that I can add earth map from BE 1.0.8? 

Is there any way to increase "investments" count for provinces? 

On 4/2/2024 at 9:57 PM, MrDavid said:

Unfortunately this function has been lost(

It will not be included in the 1.3.1 update...

wanted to include in next version about name of provinces displayed here as of cities

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 6:14 PM, The German Empire said:

Update?

- Added demobilization

- Reworked surrender

Trade:

Changes in AI:

Combat system:

- New front width system

New game settings:

New background system:

Interface:

What you can do:

Miscellaneous:

the years.

0ievaAbOseU.jpg

Wait, you said "Final BE update"? There are lots of bugs and 1.3.1 is the last update ever?

Edited by Patricek0056

Posted (edited)

Can you fix this problem with English language keyboard in new version? Thanks in advance 

Screenshot_2024-06-05-17-47-04-450_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

Edited by N1Fedeh

On 3/30/2024 at 9:57 PM, MrDavid said:

Bloody Europe II -  Is a modification that adds a new elaborate map of Europe and a lot of scenarios. But the main feature of this modification, in the change of gameplay! 

The modification adds many new global mechanics that significantly improve gameplay and make the original game, funnier and at the same time elaborate

Here you can enjoy a nuclear bombardment from Luxembourg or very quickly collect a large army with the help of the mobilization mechanic, which allows you to call an army on the "tassels" (selected provinces) and then you, the player can place this army in the necessary provinces. And that's not all, there are many new adventures waiting for you with this mechanic in Europe)

last version of Bloody Europe II 1.3.1.1 (Date release - 05.06.2024)

Here comes the release of the final BE update.
The version is available on PCs and phones

Lots of text, and all the stuff of the 1.3.1 update:

More important(probably):

- New troop distribution mechanics have been added

You can now collect the entire army from the whole country and distribute it evenly to the borders (provinces) of your choice

- Added mobilization, allows you to conscript an army by “tassel” or by the provinces you choose to conscript.

- Added demobilization

- New game panel, allows you to enable functions for the army (mobilization, distribution, demobilization, autoplan and genocides, etc.)

- Added peaceful accession mechanics

- Added laws or policies of the state

You can now control some processes in the state

- Added conscription law

- Completely new combat system, more on that later

- Under threat of invasion, you can now forcibly change the ideology of the country (new option in the ultimatum menu)

- Province names can now be retained after a change in the party. (for the current party)

New console commands (list will be later)

- Fixed the bug with sudden disappearance of money (It became much, much less frequent)

- Fixed crashes when surrendering and when attacking troops (the game works stably, even at 1000+ moves( there may be vanilla bugs)))

- Big bug fixes and bug fixes

- Redesigned surrender

- Now the surrender percentage is displayed in the war losses menu

- It is now possible to exit observer mode

- Added screenshot mode (it is activated by pressing the U key, this is a PC bind)

- Vassals now give recruits as tribute

- Vassals' color will now change to the same color as the suzerain's color

- You can now send recruits to other countries

- New design of the Casus Belli counter (how many moves left until war).

- It will now be possible to rename and change the color of an alliance

Trade:

- It is now once again possible to buy provinces from countries for a substantial amount of money
- Now for a country to attack another country through trade you have to pay a lot of money.
- Added vertical resolutions for PC

AI changes:
- Bots will now form/justify war objectives against the player (there will be one bug, didn't have time to tweak it)
- Bots will now form large alliances with a large number of members
- Now bots will more often throw ultimatums to their vassals and their enemies.
- Now AI makes borders more beautiful
- AIs are now more likely to form alliances with other countries.
- AI will now more often agree to various ultimatums
- The AI will now be less likely to declare war if it has a poorly assimilated population in a country or low happiness in a country
- The AI is now more likely to build structures
- AI can now make justifications for war objectives (or casus belli)
- Now AI gives 17% of its budget to coalition formations instead of 50 coins.
- Vassals can no longer declare war (bots too).

New game party settings:

- You can now disable the recruit system
- Change the capitulation percentage
- You can now adjust the chance of troop breakthrough

Combat System:

- New front width system
- Correct side losses
- The chance of overflow and duping of troops is very low, you can say it is now non-existent
- Troop retreats, now they retreat to all neighboring provinces, divided into equal parts
- It will be possible to customize the % of participation of troops and the width of the front
- Cauldrons now do high damage and trigger dynamically.
- Now genocides are less damaging to relations and reduced the chance of being burned
- Reduced the amount of military experience given out during battles
- Now it takes 25 points to pump an army with military experience
- Fixed army maintenance

New game settings:

- You can now customize the width and height of borders of countries
- Now it will be possible to hide the results of battles, there is a special button in the game settings
- Added a new setting to the game, it is enabled by default
It adds content that will be under development and may contain bugs (e.g. policies/laws of states)

New background system:

- Added a feature where you can add any number of backgrounds to the game, or on the contrary leave only one background.

Interface:

- Now the bottom Botton Bar (bottom bar) will be unified as in old versions of BE
- Added new items to the top menu that displays new information

NEW GLOBAL Super Sandbox Mode:

A new super mode, with many mechanics, that allows you to do anything, almost anything.....

What you can do:

- Disable AI countries
- Play for any country, interfere in their affairs, both internal and foreign policy
- Edit a country, give it buffs/debuffs
- Edit the game settings of the party (AI aggressiveness, speed, etc.)
- Give the country resources (coins, recruits, etc)

Miscellaneous:

- EATING (as a mechanic).
- Now the icon and notification about nuclear reset will appear only after opening nuclear technology (simply, build a reactor, you should eventually have nuclear and then the icon will appear).

- Increased the impact of technologies on losses

- Now setting the risk of revolution in the country selection menu will affect the growth of rebels (previously, only the number of troops).

- Now will be visible statuses of declaration of war (example, we as a vassal, we can not declare war, bots too)

- Now in observer mode the camera will not point at the newly formed stump from rebellions (Just pissed off, decided to fix it)

- Now Autopaln works better (not a candy bar, but the difference will be noticeable)

- Fixed assimilation bug

- Now if the population goes to minus (after a number overflow), the recruitment system doesn't break down

- Now the number of electors in the SRI is not 7, but 9.

- Now the music continues to play if you activate the console

- Now upon vassalization, through peace negotiations, the country will withdraw from aliasna

- Now if you are short of 25 military experience in the army improvement menu, a message will be displayed about the shortage

- Improved Rebellion support performance

- Added option to disable vassals exemption (in game party settings)

- Added panels for organizing game party settings

- Now if a country does not have a province on the map and is in a state of peace, it automatically leaves the alliance and becomes independent (In theory fixes the bug with peace conferences, when throws out to the main menu and fixes a bunch of other bugs).

- Added customization of technology points in sandbox mode

- Now if troops successfully penetrate enemy defenses, the enemy losses are 2-3 times more plague the attackers (previously 10 or more times). Penetration chance now has no effect on losses after troops are penetrated.

- Returned editor to game party settings

- Reduced defense bonuses for fortresses and towers

This is not the whole list of updates, as a bunch of bugs were fixed and a bunch of microfiche were added.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone. This is most likely the last BE update. Still it's been a long adventure, I've completely changed, made new friends and more. Thank you for supporting the mod for
over the years.

Here you can download the new version

PC:

Google Click*

Android:

Google - Click*

n_V3B20cz08.jpg.fb7e3b8d030f801bec80ab56e6485fe8.jpg

There is still a mistake on the new version where when I recruit troops they just disappear, also the mobilization and other army mechanics don't work after a couple of minutes 

Final BE2 update... Whaaa..?

Everything good eventually ends at some point...

But may I say, thank you for THE MOST innovative and revolutionary mod we got in these six years of Age of Civilizations II.  With BE2, we could really see what this game was capable of, as well as the modder's potential.

Thank you MrDavid, and thank you BE2 development team for making this masterpiece that shall always be remembered by us as the mod that changed AoC forever. Have a good one 🙂

When loading a saved game, I try to go to the next round but the game sends me back to the main menu. How do I fix that?