Age of History 3

Swixer

Religions and Nuclear Bombs

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:28 PM, russl said:

i am working on my own version of game with multiplayer)

wAiT wHaT?  I don't really understand how multiplayer would work though.. Would you be able to join a lobby or something that is using a certain scenario? Would it start the game on that scenario if the lobby reached a certain amount of players waiting? But how many players? (would be nice if every nation could be a player except that would take hell of a long time for all of the players to join.) What you could do if your planning to make it roughly 3-15 players is if a player leaves the game  A: An ally gains lordship over the whole nation as a vassal or it could just be a union or B: The player could be replaced by an AI player and if people are open to join the game at any time another player could join and play as any AI controlled nations. (sorry for all the questions lol)

MP in a game such as this is both tedious and arduous. I'm pretty sure that It is feasible, though to what extent could one do such a thing is relatively uncertain. God Speed.

On 5/17/2019 at 5:58 AM, AlphaStar said:

wAiT wHaT?  I don't really understand how multiplayer would work though.. Would you be able to join a lobby or something that is using a certain scenario? Would it start the game on that scenario if the lobby reached a certain amount of players waiting? But how many players? (would be nice if every nation could be a player except that would take hell of a long time for all of the players to join.) What you could do if your planning to make it roughly 3-15 players is if a player leaves the game  A: An ally gains lordship over the whole nation as a vassal or it could just be a union or B: The player could be replaced by an AI player and if people are open to join the game at any time another player could join and play as any AI controlled nations. (sorry for all the questions lol)

(first of all by now this is idea only no real files or code) and i think you will be able to connect to your friend by ip.his(or yours) pc will be used as server.And really you will be only send commands to one bot in friends pc what about lefting the game .... you wil be able to play with your friends and so i dont think that wil be a problem with it and what about A or B idk

On 5/18/2019 at 10:58 PM, russl said:

(first of all by now this is idea only no real files or code) and i think you will be able to connect to your friend by ip.his(or yours) pc will be used as server.And really you will be only send commands to one bot in friends pc what about lefting the game .... you wil be able to play with your friends and so i dont think that wil be a problem with it and what about A or B idk

But the problem is that AoH2 isn't a real-time strategy, I don't think a turn-based game should have multiplayer. Maybe AoH3 will be a real-time strategy game and Łukaz will make a multiplayer mode. For now, I don't think that multiplayer would work.

15 hours ago, Mate800 said:

But the problem is that AoH2 isn't a real-time strategy, I don't think a turn-based game should have multiplayer. Maybe AoH3 will be a real-time strategy game and Łukaz will make a multiplayer mode. For now, I don't think that multiplayer would work.

Lmao, its has been 2 years