Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

(1Mn Views) Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

3 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Kerem said he's working on Conquerors 2.0. Well this is what's gonna happen if he doesn't release it.

837321200_FateofModRemasteredEdition.png.f25600aa6ed3b9938da143e906ad8c6a.png

If you reap that mod Mr.Grim Reaper, he'll probably focus on World+ and you'll probably try to reap that mod too. 😉

Just now, wbladew5 said:

If you reap that mod Mr.Grim Reaper, he'll probably focus on World+ and you'll probably try to reap that mod too. 😉

I wish he would focus on World+ honestly. I'm more interested in that than in Conquerors.

2 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

I wish he would focus on World+ honestly. I'm more interested in that than in Conquerors.

Me too... But that won't happen before Conquerors is over (and also I saw that you have reaped so many mods in the past)

Just now, wbladew5 said:

Me too... But that won't happen before Conquerors is over (and also I saw that you have reaped so many mods in the past)

I know, it's crazy. You might as well call AoH2 the Graveyard of Mods.

1 minute ago, Chairman Baad said:

And Afghanistan got Taliban'd, so I wonder what's gonna happen to AoH. 😛

either a. it dies or b age of imperialism releases and revives the aoh2 community for a couple months at best, then it dies

Edited by Bricksburg

On 04/09/2021 at 23:23, Lakhal new said:

Espero que este mod de esperança não esteja morto, tenho um cenário de idéias e se a Normandia falhasse também espero que adicione um cenário

Well I think he's almost dead