Age of Civilizations
Glisterr

The Fall of Communism in Europe (1989)

I already played your scenario and i must say that is an amazing scenario!,I played as Yugoslavia and i noticed that the Republic of Macedon independency event is not finished yet or is this a bug?
PS:I recommend playing as Yugoslavia and then cause WW3 like i did

10 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

I already played your scenario and i must say that is an amazing scenario!,I played as Yugoslavia and i noticed that the Republic of Macedon independency event is not finished yet or is this a bug?
PS:I recommend playing as Yugoslavia and then cause WW3 like i did

It is unfinished, thank you.  Also soon you will not see updates for a couple days on my scenarios because I have something personal happening soon.

Just now, Glisterr said:

It is unfinished, thank you.

Oh that makes sense,you are welcome!

Just now, Glisterr said:

Also soon you will not see updates for a couple days on my scenarios because I have something personal happening soon.

No problem! good luck with that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chexier
      Tired of playing the vanilla WW2 scenario which has no events or proper balancing? Well, thankfully you've got...

WW2-Enriched is a mod focused on the Second World War time period. It's currently very early in development, so expect bugs or missing events.

Currently the mod includes:
      A brand new color pallete New civs (colony vassals, reskinned Germany and Francoist Spain) More flags divisions Leaders for reskinned countries "Second World War" scenario Currently the scenario includes:
      Spanish Civil War Aftermath of the Second Italo-Ethiopian War Remilitarization of the Rhineland (incomplete) Fixed borders More relations Colony vassals to improve balancing Indian princely states Fixed colonies NEW UPDATE 2019/01/05!
      Added lots of events to make the game somewhat historically accurate until 1939 Modified Allies Fixed bugs Fixed flags for colony vassals Added more colony vassals NEW (minor) UPDATE 2019/01/07!
      Balanced some european colonies through events Balanced countries development Removed princely states NEW UPDATE 2019/02/17!
      Removed puppet SSRS Added more events Imported features from Present Day, such as the UI. Added a soundtrack (Credits to SABATON!) You can use this mod the way you please. Feedback would be appreciated.

Google Drive Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rmKhcV-JV5Wc0IB-BYKJIIcc90RGin0K
      ModDB Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/ww2-enriched
      How to install: README.txt!
      Some photos from the scenario (may be outdated):

Events:

Preview:

• By Cl0ck
      AoC Europe now in AoC2!
      Eng:

1) This map have 7 scenarios:
      1. Modern World
      2. Cold War
      3. Doomsday 1945
      2) Some scenarios have events
      3) Map have 2 translation in events: English and Russian
      4) 387 provinces
      5) Formable civilizations

All instruction of installation located in archive
      Download for PC version: https://mega.nz/#!CnhUBC6J!kTJrU2jf6NK_D5t2GQ-PAiT_b3sWj1h6z7ktAIyx5b8
      Download for Android version: https://mega.nz/#!LnQHjQID!MkqsEY4DN5A1DTsXoPU-AvxJ98JYql5deYVNNLcQKVM

Rus:
      1) Эта карта имеет 7 сценариев:
      1. Modern World
      2. Cold War
      3. Doomsday 1945
      2) Некоторые сценарии имеют ивенты
      3) Карта имеет 2 перевода для ивентов: Англиский и Русский
      4) 387 провинцей
      5) Формирующие цивилизации

Все инструкции по установке находятся в архиве
      Скачать для ПК версии: https://mega.nz/#!CnhUBC6J!kTJrU2jf6NK_D5t2GQ-PAiT_b3sWj1h6z7ktAIyx5b8
      Скачать для Андроид версии: https://mega.nz/#!LnQHjQID!MkqsEY4DN5A1DTsXoPU-AvxJ98JYql5deYVNNLcQKVM

• By gaboemi
      What does "Controls Provinces" does? Because i don't seem to understand as what im trying to do doesn't work.
    • By ($Jake$)
      [Moved to here]
      Welcome to the Greater Europe Map project. My long term goal is to have a Europe with a ton of provinces, because why have America, Africa and Asia, when you can have a hell of a lot of provinces in Europe?
      The map while having a ton of provinces will still be only Europe to help people with horrible computers. I feel you dudes.

Current Version: 0.19
      Screenshots are updated every 10 versions

Regions Finished:
      Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Northern France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Prussia, Western Poland, Central Poland, Eastern Poland, Southern France,
      Northern Italy

Regions currently being made:, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia
      ONCE I FINISH THE REGIONS ABOVE I WILL PUT ALL OF THE PROVINCES INTO THE MAP EDITOR AND WILL CREATE A PLAYABLE MAP FOR ALL OF THE PROVINCES UP UNTIL THAT POINT!
      An example of my work:

• By MarcosRL99
      WORLD WAR I
      The map focused on the first world war. The map presents the two main alliances in 1914 as well as cores for nationalisms, a color palette similar to that of the map "World War II" and an adjustment of each country. On the other hand I have also added 4 countries to be more correct some flags and leaders in those countries that I have been possible. I hope you like it and enjoy it, and if you see any failure, notify it to fix it and re-uploud the map.
      Installation:
      Copy  "game" and "map" folders in the Age of Civilizations folder.
      C/Programes Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/commom/Age of Civilizations

Download Link
  • Popular Now