Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

7 minutes ago, Japanese_Invasion88 said:

New update is a huge mess, I mean I get its idea and I think its pretty cool if executed right but the implementation is just garbage, for example, I can be attacking a capital province that has a 3k troop garrison with 100k troops and still lose, my losses would be 300 and their losses would be 350 if I have good attack bonus, so not only does it lower the value of attack bonuses, but it makes wars so frustrating and boring, for gods sake it took me 50 turns just to defeat Luxembourg as germany and I had like 250k troops and they had 10k. Battles should have more losses per turn, you should at least make it 5k maximum, other than that the mod is unplayable, the encirclement mechanic is an incredible idea but it still needs a few tweaks, first it shouldn't be the only way to win battles, second it can be so mind-blowingly unbalanced, for example I can attack an encircled province for 5 turns that has a million troops with 1000 troops and win, tell me how is this balanced lol, also what the hell is that new resource and how does it work and why is it so annoying??

Anyways if these problems are fixed I see this being as the best thing in AoH's history (pic is an example of how unbalanced the encircle system is)

Screenshot_20220429-173757_Bloody Europe II.jpg

Also when encicled army doesnt starve and no matter if you attack 1 or 3 turns latter you can still win

Bloody Europe mod has developed too much and this is very good but I understood nothing from the battle system

When you attack there is almost NO casualties and also you don't know how to win

Also how can we increase resources because it rises too little and spent too much

I had been encircled 89k troops as Germany against Transilvania and I barely passed their defenses with 400k men and also from Hungary being in the middle

10 hours ago, Enes Bey said:

Bloody Europe mod has developed too much and this is very good but I understood nothing from the battle system

When you attack there is almost NO casualties and also you don't know how to win

Also how can we increase resources because it rises too little and spent too much

I had been encircled 89k troops as Germany against Transilvania and I barely passed their defenses with 400k men and also from Hungary being in the middle

I think the new thing they wanted to implement is tactics over just sheer numbers,which would be fine if we could conscript enough men...like I've been conquered by 450 men as Serbia I could've easily defended myself but I was unable to raise a proper army because of the slow reproduction of this new Resource type.

The new way to win wars is neat,you make a breakthrough go in for a encirclement,kill them,and repeat.

Let's hope some things get fixed in a possible upcoming patch I understand your pain....

I have a suggestion, what if you would implement an algorithm that when a foreign country takes over the province and after idk 200-300 turns or depending on the distance from the capital, the core of the previous nation disappears.

On 4/30/2022 at 4:01 AM, Enes Bey said:

the resources thing depend on your economy and provinces , economy invest is much more op for communist nations now .

On 4/30/2022 at 4:01 AM, Enes Bey said:

also there are combat width , that may explain why you used shit ton of men and can't get pass their defense

alguien me puede explicar en que consiste eso de "setup atrade barrier" y que ese ese nuevo símbolo que parece barras de oro??

@Trans-AmurПривет, при игре за Израиль на андроид произошла ошибка: я не могу ни открыть окно дипломатии с любой страной, ни перейти на следующий ход, только войска посылать куда-то. Как можно исправить это? Прохождение очень важное, не хотелось бы потерять. А ещё, когда уже обновление с тот крутой механикой вассалов? Спасибо заранее!