Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

1 hour ago, rayekun said:

Dud update the tutorial vid the game gives me a black screen(unplayable) when i transfer

It might be because this new version is completely diferent. The only thing that is same by code is map

1 hour ago, User someone said:

I will try and make tutorial about it

Sorry too hard but this is earth map from pc version of this game because it is compatible with this update so take it and transfer scenarios from other mods to there

Well, my problem is i cant run the jar

it just says "choose how you want to open it "but no matter what i do it wont work

45 minutes ago, Gloxia said:

Well, my problem is i cant run the jar

it just says "choose how you want to open it "but no matter what i do it wont work

Have u installed Java Runtime?

This seems like a well done and very intuitively made mod, I commend you for taking up the task for this! But there's something I've always wanted added to mods of this game(I don't know if this is possible), but formable civilizations/unions for custom nations would be a good idea! 🙂

2 hours ago, -TGM- said:

Can someone give more in depth instructions on how to run this mod? I installed it but have no idea how to run it or get it to work (PC)

Install java runtime envitonment

Click BE.jar

On 4/7/2022 at 11:58 AM, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Buddy the mod isn't dead it's just Trans Amur probably forgot this site existed because who the hell gore on here these days but anywho the next update is gonna come out pretty soon 

Screenshot_20220407-085734.png

Just wondering where did you find this?