Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

So I have a problem. My army keeps disappearing when moving after ending a turn and after that I can't play anymore because it keeps happening every time I move troops and end turn. This only happens in BE mod but not in vanilla game. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to add new provinces? I've tried learning it but I just can't do it right...I just want to add a few provinces in the ''Europe'' map so if anyone who knows how to add them I would appreciate it.

There is error, when I change countries during a game, all of armies disappear. By the way I think that war system could be improved. For example there is situation when I play a country and there is war, someone annex 80%/90% of my country and the country capitulates.In my opinion that is not fair. 

Suggestions

Obtain customs receipts from locations bordering maritime trade routes (such as Gilbratar, Danish Sound, Northern Norway) in addition to trade income (e.g. calculate by no. of maritime tiles bordering province, by income of provinces bordering each maritime tile bordering the taxing province, by percentage of trade income of trade routes (shortest route between trading nations) passing through adjacent maritime provinces)

Possibility to adjust taxation province by province

Increase investment waste with overinvestment

Workshops raise development per turn slightly

Possibility of investment partnerships allowing countries to invest in and build buildings in other countries (with portion of income returns for selected timeframe)

Infrastructure investment (not a building): Reduce administration cost, increase economy growth/income tradeoff cap and stimulates economy slightly

Additional income from commodities/resources (if available, from modifiers attached to province) (Commodities require building locked behind tech level to exploit)

Edited by v094517

uNcle EVan with his EldeR son, george went to GeOrgia, NiNowmindA. George decIded to driVE there . YOU might think that i am an idiot and i aprove this fact but if you look UP and read all the capital letters you get:

Edited by User someone

6 hours ago, Gabriel5656 said:

There is error, when I change countries during a game, all of armies disappear. By the way I think that war system could be improved. For example there is situation when I play a country and there is war, someone annex 80%/90% of my country and the country capitulates.In my opinion that is not fair. 

Try to move ur army first so that they will not disappear when doing the change country "bug"

I still have an idea for moders (android) make it so that scenarios and your edited civilizations  terrain types are on external and also by external i mean a data directory that is accesible without root

On 3/29/2022 at 4:12 PM, User someone said:

6 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

M0D R3AP3D (Sloo flirpa sound)

Just posted so that the developet would take bug fixes from your mod

On 4/1/2022 at 5:44 AM, Chairman Baad said:

M0D R3AP3D (Sloo flirpa sound)

Buddy the mod isn't dead it's just Trans Amur probably forgot this site existed because who the hell gore on here these days but anywho the next update is gonna come out pretty soon 

Screenshot_20220407-085734.png

1 hour ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Buddy the mod isn't dead it's just Trans Amur probably forgot this site existed because who the hell gore on here these days but anywho the next update is gonna come out pretty soon 

Screenshot_20220407-085734.png

Try checking the date that was written on.