Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 4/28/2021 at 6:07 AM, Trans-Amur said:

amogus amogus amogus

So are you really letting everyone use your code freely? Because I see a lot of people using BE2's edited code in other mods, so I'm just wondering.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:27 PM, The German Empire said:
Added dependence of the maximum amount of available population for conscription on the current government in your country.

QqzUkjOU1iQ.jpg

x6bam93ffzs.jpg

I wish they could make it a full map mod (or just asia included) instead of just europe. This is one of the best mods already (and for me, going to be the best mod with next update), I can't think what would happen if it had a bigger map.

59 minutes ago, Clementeferco said:

Hi i cant download it on pc, it opens a word and not a Rar and i'm really stupid in this topic. So can you or someone send me a VERY detailed explanation or a video to do it on PC?

Just try to install 7-zip and then right click the file and choose 7-zip extract here

On 2/24/2022 at 8:11 AM, imperatoris_turcorum said:

I wish they could make it a full map mod (or just asia included) instead of just europe. This is one of the best mods already (and for me, going to be the best mod with next update), I can't think what would happen if it had a bigger map.

You would wait a lot for turn to pass so that would suck, also with asia, russia would be even stronger and china and india too strong

5 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

You would wait a lot for turn to pass so that would suck, also with asia, russia would be even stronger and china and india too strong

Well, it would be possible to balance the op countries i think. For example, as we get closer to siberia, the provinces become much bigger than the european ones. Also province stats could be nerfed according to the power of country. (Like, modern world Germany's total economy and population in 300 provinces could be equal to China's 600 provinces)

Thinking about trying out his mod, what kind of mod is this? It looks like there are major changes to the mechanics but what’s the overarching theme/basis? 

I’m mostly used to vanilla so I’m interested yet also scared of the big changes 

Edited by ??? !!!

3 hours ago, ??? !!! said:

Thinking about trying out his mod, what kind of mod is this? It looks like there are major changes to the mechanics but what’s the overarching theme/basis? 

I’m mostly used to vanilla so I’m interested yet also scared of the big changes 

Just try it, you will like it