Age of History 3
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

On 4/30/2020 at 6:04 AM, Suzema said:

I remaded whole map of Europe, now there 4434 provinces, and no, these not the last scenarios

hey i shared this with kerems and why not with you,if there is a map with more provinces than normal earth map,i normal map it takes you 1 week to go from one to another provinces so in your map should be less like 1-2days

On 4/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Suzema said:

I remaded whole map of Europe, now there 4434 provinces, and no, these not the last scenarios

wow! Thats fantastic.Also ,i dont know if you can change it, but there is a province with a city of Instabul and one with the city of Constantinople.Those two are the same

Edited by mitsos

also bro can you do something for the lag in the Cold War scenario? It takes hours to make a turn, i ve seen other people having it too, maybe its my device's problem idk

Edited by mitsos

@Suzema where do you get data for maps? This is the best webpage of history atlas: omniatlas.com
There is nothing about middle ages but you can find everything about Europe from 1815 to nowadays and from 6AD to 194AD. EVERYTHING MAPPED
It is in constant work in progress

Edited by Ànex i Rux

22 hours ago, Ànex i Rux said:

@Suzema where do you get data for maps? This is the best webpage of history atlas: omniatlas.com
There is nothing about middle ages but you can find everything about Europe from 1815 to nowadays and from 6AD to 194AD. EVERYTHING MAPPED
It is in constant work in progress

It's because it doesn't involves only one research, but rather various researches and only one atlas can't give all the info to make a strategy game like AoCII

2 hours ago, RyanOrleansII said:

It's because it doesn't involves only one research, but rather various researches and only one atlas can't give all the info to make a strategy game like AoCII

look at it

54 minutes ago, L1_L2 said:

Does this mod have the save game glitch, just like the normal game?

idk neither my main game does nor the mod 

1 hour ago, Suzema said:

Ancient Greece
g1xjcdgcZN0.jpg
7tt9GxP_dEg.jpg
m1aL_viYsNE.jpg

5 year

7bTSAEwUhfo.jpg

395 year 

7KUl4NFy_kE.jpg

Charlemagne (769 year)

PtAY_rnIZcw.jpg

There is not so much work left, release will be in May

What about Hemeroscopium from hispania and callatis from constanta (ancient greece)

Edited by Tinu2048

You should add all flags, names and ideologies of civilizations of addon+ mod, it would add a lot of variety to this mod.

Edited by Serb

The new map has been successfully ported to android.
The old map had to be removed from the android version, since the --- does not want to hold both maps at the same time, in addition, the increased version of the min. army to attack will not be in the android version, because of troubles.
About duration of the moves, everything is very good here, the moves last 1-4 seconds (the first move is the longest) in a scenario with 522 civilizations.
I will say the release date as soon, as possible.
wA3V0fBXWFM.jpg

14 minutes ago, Suzema said:

The new map has been successfully ported to android.
The old map had to be removed from the android version, since the --- does not want to hold both maps at the same time, in addition, the increased version of the min. army to attack will not be in the android version, because of troubles.
About duration of the moves, everything is very good here, the moves last 1-4 seconds (the first move is the longest) in a scenario with 522 civilizations.
I will say the release date as soon, as possible.
wA3V0fBXWFM.jpg

You can remove leadersIMG and it can go to combine the two maps or if it doesn't work again you can remove from the others like leaders or others with many files for the Android version.And I also believe that the number of civilization can be a cause, the more civilizations, the more files for civilizations.

I think there is a restriction of the number of files in this application.

Edited by Synyos2032

3 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Well without min army to attack a provence you can use less than 10 troops to take a provence in a war in this update 

I wanted to know how much do i need to attack a province in the update in which suzema is making, in which @kokakolabrooooo already responded