Age of History 3
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

8 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

I don't have others ideas for them, feel free to suggest any formable civs, I'll add it!

Tips: Empire of Britain, Visigoths, Huns, Empire of barbarians , mongol empire , chineses empire , Holy Roman empire and empire of greece

1 hour ago, GheovgosGJ said:

I hope you meant "The sun never sete on the Roman Empire" 😛

Oh my God I quoted the wrong person xd,sorry.

I meant to quote BrazilianMod and reference one of his ideas (Empire of Britain). But yes,the Roman Empire works too brother!

49 minutes ago, BrazilianMod said:

You will add scenarios with events for Rome and Carthage

Yeah, I'm working now on Second Punic war. I'll release it in the next update. The scenarios I'll release will be: First Punic War, 235 BCE, Second Punic War (with Events), What if.. Chartago won 2nd Punic War (with Events), 200 BCE, Carthago Delenda Est! (with Events, it is 3rd punic war), and ~140 BCE. I added too all your formable civs suggestions

Edited by GheovgosGJ

28 minutes ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Yeah, I'm working now on Second Punic war. I'll release it in the next update. The scenarios I'll release will be: First Punic War, 235 BCE, Second Punic War (with Events), What if.. Chartago won 2nd Punic War (with Events), 200 BCE, Carthago Delenda Est! (with Events, it is 3rd punic war), and ~140 BCE. I added too all your formable civs suggestions

Holy hell all of his civ ideas!! I`m hyped.

1 hour ago, BrazilianMod said:

Alternative scenario tips: If Alexander never took power in Macedonia, If Carthage was founded by the Greeks, If Rome never existed, If the Persians had never fallen and If the Greeks had conquered the Gauls, Italians and Iberians

Some are so interesting, I'll add them!

Thanks to AoC2ModdingTR (@Kerems2434) and Addon+ Creators (@Reich), they gave me permission to use their Background!

Some screen here: 

screenBG.thumb.png.276f4be49f77ef94b6438441b8f48f2b.png

screeenbg2.thumb.png.bce5b21d135f2dd354a02bf53b5ae74c.png

Do you like it? Or do you prefer vanilla BG? Let me know it in the poll! (I'll close it just before I'll release new update)

P.S.
I added Senate system for Rome Republic: if you will support Optimates (a kind of right-wing politicians) you gain money and economy, but you'll lose happiness. If you will support Populares (a kind of leftist politicians) you gain happiness and diplomacy, but you'll lose money. 
I added too Civil War: if you ruin the Res Publica, there will be strong opposition..

Edited by GheovgosGJ

29 minutes ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Thanks to AoC2ModdingTR (@Kerems2434) and Addon+ Creators (@Reich), they gave me permission to use their Background!

Some screen here: 

screenBG.thumb.png.276f4be49f77ef94b6438441b8f48f2b.png

screeenbg2.thumb.png.bce5b21d135f2dd354a02bf53b5ae74c.png

Do you like it? Or do you prefer vanilla BG? Let me know it in the poll! (I'll close it just before I'll release new update)

P.S.
I added Senate system for Rome Republic: if you will support Optimates (a kind of right-wing politicians) you gain money and economy, but you'll lose happiness. If you will support Populares (a kind of leftist politicians) you gain happiness and diplomacy, but you'll lose money

Looks great!

5 minutes ago, BrazilianMod said:

New Tips for formable civilizations: Greek empire, Rome-Carthage, Macedonian Carthaginian empire and new Roman empire. Alternative scenario tip: if Rome never became an empire

I'll add it in the next update! 

For Roman alternative scenario I planned it to add in future updates, don't worry!