Age of History 3

Capodastr

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | ALIVE

14 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

Pls write me from DM in Discord. I will say you some important things.

there are private messages in this forum, you don't need to thow your discord to just spread your server's link wich is infested of stealer rats.

It's easy, put your cursor on his nick and then you will see a button called "message"

Edited by Ànex i Rux

26 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

there are private messages in this forum, you don't need to thow your discord to just spread your server's link wich is infested of stealer rats.

It's easy, put your cursor on his nick and then you will see a button called "message"

We spoke already. Thanks 🙂 

18 hours ago, Kittenhux said:

Meanwhile they did not do that, you can do it for yourself.

If you have downloaded an originally unedited version of AoC2, there should be a "Bundle_tr" file which goes for Turkish localisation.

1. Go to game/languages
  2. Open the "Age_of_Civilisation" file with Notepad++
  3. Add the following string: tr;tur; at the end
  4. Enjoy

You can also customize the localisation for yourself. For this, open Bundle_tr file in game/languages directiory and the same file in game/language/civilizations directory/ At the first file, I think you should add new ideology names firstly, at the second file... I think, there should be a lot of work to translate the civilizations names. Scroll vigilant.

Thanks, do you know how to change font type?

14 minutes ago, Musa Bağrıyanık said:

Thanks, do you know how to change font type?

Well, I have never tried to do it, but I think you should copy and paste this string

font = ptsans.ttf
fontArmy = rbold.ttf
font2 = ptsans.ttf
charset =      !"#%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}ÁÅÇÍÎÖÚÜáâãäåçèéêëíîïðñóôöøúüýČčęğıŁłńňśŞşšźżŽșʿ‘’�     !"#%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]_ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ{|}ÁÅÇÍÎÖÚÜÁÂÃÄÅÇÈÉÊËÍÎÏÐÑÓÔÖØÚÜÝČČĘĞIŁŁŃŇŚŞŞŠŹŻŽȘʿ‘’�

at the end of the "Bundle_tr" file. I can't guarantee it would work, so if you'll get any trouble, I may not to help you.

On 8/9/2020 at 2:51 AM, Duchy of Darkis and Fungus said:

Oh yeah I got banned off there for saying More Provinces is the biggest map for AoC2 and that their proclaimed 13,000+ one isn't.

some do not like critizism as much as they should

Edited by Ànex i Rux

Добавте пожалуста в аддон карту на 1488 провинций, это все провинции с первых частей, и да какие вообще будут карты в аддоне?

PLEASE JUST WORK OR RELEASE THE 2.0!

It has been ALL OF SUMMER.

Did you all forget, or did you all procrastinate? Or is 2.0 Hoi4 + EU4 + AOC2 + CK3's Golden Child?

PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S GOING ONNN! 😧

13 hours ago, U.K.IsQueen said:

PLEASE JUST WORK OR RELEASE THE 2.0!

It has been ALL OF SUMMER.

Did you all forget, or did you all procrastinate? Or is 2.0 Hoi4 + EU4 + AOC2 + CK3's Golden Child?

PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S GOING ONNN! 😧

Ikr