桑榆不是鱼

Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II UPDATE 1.31.7 VERSION Edited on 8.30

1 hour ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

special government cant reform,i will make a tutorial for it

I was playing as Brandenburg.

Edited by DOOMTOHAMMER

1 hour ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

what do you mean?show me the pictures

The English "i" and "L" are broken, L has two lines through it and looks tiny, whereas the "I" doesnt show up at all.

Fix the English buggy text and add new army units it would be very good and make ur mod better.                Some people said that u cannot be able to add new army units but one of my friend actually manage to do it but it was very bug

Edited by Hmmmmmmmm

On 5/30/2022 at 8:53 AM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

what do you mean?show me the pictures

Basically some letters are missing 

For example "settings" is "sett ngs" or something like this. Also UI is a bit small for mobile. Could you make it a bit bigger 

1 hour ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

change the size of the letter, about 18,then it will be solved

It would be too small i would  barely be able to read it. For mobile font below 20 is unreadable.

Is there another way to fix that? Can you fix it or make the UI bigger?

Hi, so question, is the Library building gonna have functions later on? Because right now they aren't producing research points and aren't considered a domestic building.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:59 AM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

change the size of the letter, about 18,then it will be solved

Hey man can you help I want a version of project alpha with you're eu4 mods codes?I'm in Android to?or just give a simple tutorial to help me? 

On 6/12/2022 at 1:01 AM, GRIM_REAPER_OF_AOC2 said:

MOD REAPED(NO PC VERSION)

Pov:one of the most rare occurences of a mod not being for pc and only for being for Android and not being the opposite

18 hours ago, groggogotdoxxed said:

English:
Why can't there just be a playable version of the mod for computer users?

中国人:
为什么不能有您为计算机用户创建的内容的可玩版本?

because it bugs,the game crash after only about one hundred turns.i will make a pc version next update,then you will understand it

On 6/30/2022 at 1:48 PM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

because it bugs,the game crash after only about one hundred turns.i will make a pc version next update,then you will understand it

Hey why does the max amount of reserves never go above 200k, I get it that it's a medieval mod but can you add a feature where we can add the amount of reserves a nation can have in events? 

Ive waited 400 turns to upgrade from beaurecratic monarchy to Dictatorial Monarchy, and I couldnt change to an aristocratic republic when I reformed from a feudal monarchy.

Is there a way in which it would be easier to change the government, because the current way seems kind of glitchy.

On 5/22/2022 at 7:29 PM, Kitetsu said:

I am Naple after 50 turn i cant change 

After 240 turns, if you have reached tech 0.8 you can start reforming your government if you are a feudal monarchy, i was able to reform in my run with spain, when you reform they will tell you that a reform is on the way the rebellion percentage will start to rise. I assimilated the provinces and after 50 turns no rebels spawned but i reformed into the bureaucratic monarchy.

Screenshot_20220728-173157_IV.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-173215_IV.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-214253_IV.jpg

On 5/29/2022 at 6:56 AM, Hitler the secend said:

Yeah. English text is also broken

I tested around with the font sizes and 17 is the perfect one. It's readable 

Screenshot_20220730-162257_IV.jpg

On 7/30/2022 at 9:17 PM, AlexGrey said:

After 240 turns, if you have reached tech 0.8 you can start reforming your government if you are a feudal monarchy, i was able to reform in my run with spain, when you reform they will tell you that a reform is on the way the rebellion percentage will start to rise. I assimilated the provinces and after 50 turns no rebels spawned but i reformed into the bureaucratic monarchy.

Screenshot_20220728-173157_IV.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-173215_IV.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-214253_IV.jpg

great,you got it