Age of History 3
Dayrox

Peace Conferance

Hi, I have an idea for a mod or if this mod already exists please tell me.

Is there a mod that will allow us to fully manage the peace conferences after the wars, for example to manage ourselves the "war points" (I don't know what it's called) of our allies or to absorb them. to avoid, for example, that they take in the middle of the defeated country a territory, and that afterwards, the borders are aesthetically horrible. 

If anyone answers, thank you for your time in answering my question 😉

An interesting thing: at conferences, AI chooses a province randomly, but only those that are in the neighborhood or have access to the sea (rarely). If you make a map with a VERY large number of provinces, the random “moves” the borders more evenly. At least, the bumps would not be very striking.

17 hours ago, Dayrox said:

Hi, I have an idea for a mod or if this mod already exists please tell me.

Is there a mod that will allow us to fully manage the peace conferences after the wars, for example to manage ourselves the "war points" (I don't know what it's called) of our allies or to absorb them. to avoid, for example, that they take in the middle of the defeated country a territory, and that afterwards, the borders are aesthetically horrible. 

If anyone answers, thank you for your time in answering my question 😉

it is possible to manage your ally provinces,it is possible to give them more territory

Edited by kokakolabrooooo

7 minutes ago, DailyMapper said:

It is sad that provincial trade is not working correctly. You can not buy a province in another country. It doesn’t matter if it’s a friend, an enemy, an ally, your national province ... For no money. No way.

you can buy a province,you just need a lot of money

On 5/18/2020 at 3:59 PM, kokakolabrooooo said:

you can buy a province,you just need a lot of money

Ok but, how much money, because I can offer more than 2 million coins, the AI refuses all the time, I even offered him 3 provinces against the one I wanted, another refusal, I find the trading system badly done, as for example the AI sometimes offers you like 50 coins in exchange for a coalition against an enemy, given the price in troops that the war will cost, decline the offer right away.

13 minutes ago, Dayrox said:

Ok but, how much money, because I can offer more than 2 million coins, the AI refuses all the time, I even offered him 3 provinces against the one I wanted, another refusal, I find the trading system badly done, as for example the AI sometimes offers you like 50 coins in exchange for a coalition against an enemy, given the price in troops that the war will cost, decline the offer right away.

coalitions are problem,but buying provinces works i have done it so many times,u cant like get munchen from germany,but you can some less valued provinces

1 hour ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

coalitions are problem,but buying provinces works i have done it so many times,u cant like get munchen from germany,but you can some less valued provinces

Alright, alright, give your personal example of buying a province, which one, and how much you have paid (at least approximately)

Just now, DailyMapper said:

Alright, alright, give your personal example of buying a province, which one, and how much you have paid (at least approximately)

ahh bro it happened several times,sometimes i just wanted to fix bordergore,i mean u can got any less valued provinces by some 800k(i am not sure)

On 5/18/2020 at 4:51 PM, DailyMapper said:

It is sad that provincial trade is not working correctly. You can not buy a province in another country. It doesn’t matter if it’s a friend, an enemy, an ally, your national province ... For no money. No way.

In my practice for 500,000 you can buy 3-4 provinces that have just been captured and not very developed 
Although 500,000 is probably a lot

You can only buy a province from ai only and only if this province is in assimilation or just got annexed and you can you buy the province for just 1000 gold or lesser.

Edited by Valders

On 5/23/2020 at 4:37 PM, Ninetiethbeef08 said:

Actually it is possible to give allies land you'll have to switch to their flag and than give it to them in peace treaties

Or you could give them the provinces you already own to them easily by making a one sided deal where you give them provinces.

to buy a province it is very important to see if it's a core or not, you can buy a province that isn't a core, but noth the core ones, alright there is your answer, you can buy non core provinces but cant buy core provinces, it sucks but its atleast something