Age of History 3

Capodastr

Norrvägen | Age of Civilizations 2 | Update is coming

20 hours ago, Spartanus said:

You could release a beta without the events or with limited scenarios

No. I prefer provide finished product. Unlike @Łukasz Jakowski...

@Łukasz Jakowski, please, make make an update. I would like to be able to change the leaders of the countries with help of events. Otherwise, the concept of the scenario that I conceived is broken.

Edited by Reich

On 8/31/2020 at 5:14 AM, Reich said:

No. I prefer provide finished product. Unlike @Łukasz Jakowski...

@Łukasz Jakowski, please, make make an update. I would like to be able to change the leaders of the countries with help of events. Otherwise, the concept of the scenario that I conceived is broken.

I was making a scenario and the lack of leader settings was a huge obstacle.

We need the event editor fixed!

I am very disappointed with the developer's statements today.Today I fully realized how much @Łukasz Jakowski disrespects his audience. At first, he made a stupid joke about AoC3, then realized that he should not have done so and decided to turn the bad joke into the """""truth""""".  You were asked to just work a little on fixing bugs in the second part, after which you could do whatever you wanted. But you chose the path of ridiculous promises of a new game that I'm sure will turn out to be as disappointing as AoC 2.

I can't continue to develop the mod because of bugs and flaws in the events system (especially because of the irremovability of the leaders). 

And I don't want to say anything bad about you, dear developer, but you have condemned yourself to the negative from your adequate part of the audience. Let the naive fools continue to wait for AoC 3 (this is really a game that no one asked for, if you know what I mean). I, like many other modders, no longer want to feed your game mods that look a thousand times better than the""" updates """ AoC 2, which we have seen.

Only one thing can change the attitude towards you and your game - the AoC II bugfix update. Let's dream and hope...

Y4K5wRpSjiM.jpgx2FEI6Kmpao.jpg

10 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

@Reich

Can you at least release the mod,with or without events

It would be really bad if you throw all your work just like that

The mod looks awesome and it should be released

I will definitely release the mod, you can be sure of that

1 hour ago, OstapUkrainec said:

As  I live in Norway, I love the Idea, vcant wayt for release!

Dont you think it would be a good idea to add some more provinces in the south, such as the coast of Poland, Lithuania.

It is not so important parts of possible vision of map to waste time on making it. 

Work in progress.

Recently, I rarely worked on a mod, as... I didn't want to. For a long time I thought about how to turn around and implement the desired change of leader in the scenario with events, but everything was in vain.

Having rested and "calmed down", I still returned to work. Thus, several important decisions were made that greatly affected the overall appearance of the mod. First, I finally decided to focus on the Viking setting, which means a complete immersion in the history of the Viking Age, which resulted in the removal of some scenarios (the Modern World, 1939, 1836), and with them several forms of government (Democracy, Communism and Fascism). I won't write much about this, the final list of forms of government is still attached to the comment.

The second solution is the interface. The minimalistic style seemed boring to me, and I decided to do something new and a little atmospheric. So I did a lot of work on replacing all the icons in the game. The new icons are carefully borrowed from Crusader Kings 2/3, which means that the usual style of minimalism is discarded. The result of the work done on your screens.

Actually, what will happen next. Now the focus is again on creating events for a scenario that doesn't have a name yet, dating back to 850. Unfortunately, the developer said that he is not working on game, so our request for a small update that would bring the ability to change the game's rulers through events turned out to be a pipe dream. But despite this, I still decided to continue working on events, so you can probably expect a really interesting scenario. While I'm working on events, my colleague will take care of the formable nations, the number of which will exceed all expectations.

Release of the mod - I don't know anything and I don't promise anything, but I really want to do it on 22.11.20...

ZUoLmDLKRt4.jpg

4rWEeLT2KpA.jpg

z09VX1NK7lo.jpg

5dxjJ6z40iM.jpg

tpD6TC7OLrQ.jpg

GxIdtTxmlEw.jpg

Vestfold is a chiefdom in southern Norway. Approximate years of existence: 650 - 872. It became famous as a state that united Norway during a series of campaigns of conquest led by Harald the Fair-haired. Later it was preserved as a territorial unit of Norway. In Norrvägen Vestfold will be the most interesting country in the scenario with events, the beginning of which dates back to the second half of the 9th century.

Map shows the Westfold border in 850.

tLXM7tfUV84.jpg

Added possible to change AI Aggressiveness tp 0. It will be helpful for scenario with events, no one bot can't spoil your dive into mod story.

image.thumb.png.23f5c514983c78321f5dedd62fee4b91.png

Edited by Reich