Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 12/25/2021 at 11:23 AM, The German Empire said:

Its december 25 now

Also the Google definition of Tentatively means in this context subject to further confirmation. And the dates presumed are not definite or final but you know it's close so my predictions of an early January release are probable but don't take my word for it I mean translating Russian to English especially with all those city names and civs is a lot of work as well so the best we can do is be patient.

Just now, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Also the Google definition of Tentatively means in this context subject to further confirmation. And the dates presumed are not definite or final but you know it's close so my predictions of an early January release are probable but don't take my word for it I mean translating Russian to English especially with all those city names and civs is a lot of work as well so the best we can do is be patient.

But I really think he's working on that keyboard for us probably.

10 minutes ago, War Master said:

Hi

How to install on PC? How do I install with BE.jar?

you banned me from your own server without obvious or a clear reason, when i first time invited to your server. i enter, but then a couple more minutes, i speak a little, but i just talk.to the conqueror, just saying hi, by suddenly a while later, you banned me from your server. very rude. disrespcting visitor i barely didnt do any spam or being a hate speech or a racist, or even disrespcting someone, but why though you banned me.. 

39 minutes ago, ARABIAN REICH said:

you banned me from your own server without obvious or a clear reason, when i first time invited to your server. i enter, but then a couple more minutes, i speak a little, but i just talk.to the conqueror, just saying hi, by suddenly a while later, you banned me from your server. very rude. disrespcting visitor i barely didnt do any spam or being a hate speech or a racist, or even disrespcting someone, but why though you banned me.. 

Okay first of all I didn't come for this. Second, I don't even remember banning anyone cuz I have 3 servers in which two were dead. And back then there is also a moderator. You must've done sth that's what got you banned. Don't come to justify one-side arguments about you getting banned. 

1 hour ago, War Master said:

Hi

How to install on PC? How do I install with BE.jar?

Well this mod you just get on screen (or to a empty folder) and with winrar you unpack it, then just you can play it, dont unpack it into steams aoh2 folder cause capitulation etc wont work because it is not a mechanic that was originally in game, also there is only russian language for commands creating vassals etc. Also investing in farms and goods is now very op, 125 milion population as Poland while russia have 20 mil lol

1 minute ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Well this mod you just get on screen (or to a empty folder) and with winrar you unpack it, then just you can play it, dont unpack it into steams aoh2 folder cause capitulation etc wont work because it is not a mechanic that was originally in game, also there is only russian language for commands creating vassals etc. Also investing in farms and goods is now very op, 125 milion population as Poland while russia have 20 mil lol

How to open if there is no exe file to open the game?

Today will be a wonderful day!) Today the long-awaited update 1.1.8 is coming out, but it has already been released, but the version that will be released on the forum will be official for this forum and for you. This version will also receive an English keyboard layout and console commands from version 1.1.6.

Edited by Trans-Amur