Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

2 hours ago, AnnexationTime said:

if you ask any ally or nation you have good relations with to give you territory they do so. there is no incentive to fight a territorial war if you can continue asking and getting land without anything lost.

Then dont? If you know that this is not logical and its a bug then just dont do it, its hard to make a logical mechanic that would make bot consider offer and accept or decline it because of reasons, countries more likely will sell useless, just conquered and not assimilated provinces 

Do you think of making the map whole world, or just asia included sometime in the future? Maybe something like Bloody Eurasia?

Also, how did you guys create the scenarios? I mean, which website or application did you use? The scenarios are so detailed and good.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by imperatoris_turcorum

Added editor to the country selection menu!

This function throws the player into the scenario editor, where the player can almost completely change the scenario settings. Further, you need to go to the country selection menu, and all changes in the editor will be displayed on the map or country

35erkrVX9Ms.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=96251aeae9f98a7f60b0dc0b7cc8eeff&type=album

MMc_pt_KDjQ.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=90a66271c497b9e1d71c5b3a28f4ce1b&type=album

I must mention one point-China's Modders did not die directly when the army was injured, which is too unreal. They allow troops to retreat to neighboring provinces. If you need, I can attach --- later.

is it possible to replace the Liberty Desire with the autonomy level and it will change your vassal government to like Dominion, Colony over time?

An idea ... We can use the old religious system to make a new and more mature ethnic system (there are great similarities between ethnic and religious mechanisms, but religion only applies to ancient times, while ethnic groups are more flexible! Moreover, we can use the ethnic system to complete the task of the religious system, but the religious system cannot replace the ethnic system. )

Creating Alliances is broken and far too easy without any limits as strong nation, As long as you are somewhere in top 5 strongest nations you can basically recruit all powerful nations on your side without any problems, This seriously needs to be limited to let's say 3 strong nations at best in one alliance?

12 minutes ago, Anti Lukaz Jazkowazki said:

this idea is from eu4 aoh 2 mod right? like you got the inspiration from him, then credits to the chinese modder

Yes, the developer of this mod is a genius)
I decided to do something similar, it seemed to work out, I just couldn’t implement new menus in the code, and then I discovered this mod and decided to look at the structure of the new mechanics, they were very simply made and ingenious.

Edited by Trans-Amur

2 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

是的,这个mod的开发者是个天才)
我决定做类似的事情,它似乎成功了,我只是无法在代码中实现新的菜单,然后我发现了这个mod并决定看看它的结构新的机制,它们非常简单和巧妙。

I observed his classes.dex...He may have used ai's strategy to serve players ... It's interesting ...

This classes.dex also allows troops to retreat ... Please be sure to join and modify his mechanism to make him better!

Please change the investment mechanism of ai ... Now they will only invest in the provinces with the highest economy, resulting in local inequality ... This problem is easy to solve, just "reverse" this mechanism.--I mean to make them invest in the provinces with the lowest economy, so as to ensure all-round development.

I believe that when you make vassal pay you -10% and more (so we give them money) they will want to gain independence faster as it would be on 10%, at least thats what i experienced. They should like as more if we give them money