Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

ThankThe lag when game crashes when you select civilization is because if you play as Armenia you can form a civilization that does not have a name and plz  make the game faster. there is also a bug that if you edit a city or terrain types or growth rate after you restart the game the changes dissapear thank you(Android Version ) can you also make the game faster ?

Edited by User someone

On 1/15/2022 at 3:28 AM, Lipark JP modder said:

I will share my idea for new military system for AoH2.

I worked a bit on this but I'm lazy and busy. 

• [Move] is now divided into 3 orders.
    1. [Attack] - use more movement points on this. Attack enemies provinces and occupy them. you need to border with enemies.
    2. [Deffence] - use more movement points. troops start to stand on deffence. add some DEFFENSIVE BONUS
    3. [Move] - transfar your troops to neigobouring provinces. need less movement points. but decrease ATTACK BONUS and DEFFENSIVE BONUS

• Innovated Technologies.
    1. Industory - Increase efficincy of Industrization. In fact Investiments.
    2. Infrastructures - Decrease cost of buildings. Increase effiency of Infrastructure Invenstiment. Increase Populations
    3. Diplomacy - Increase of maxinum of diplomacy points, chance of success of diplomatic actions, daily increase of diplomacy points
    4. Military - Increase of Attack points and deffensive points
    5. Expedition - Decrease cost of colonization, Expand the view of world.
    6. Management - Increase Tax Income and Management of money. Increase Movements points
    7. Research - Increase the efficiency of research

• Terrien buffs
    As real life army struggled in crossing high mountains, buffs can be added to army when they crossing river, desert, high mountains.
    Add new building of Blidges.

• Millitary-keep cost
    Increase cost of keep army. but increase buffs of supply basement. so you can stay your army there.
    In addtion, each troops spend some movements points each turns. More troops you have, more movements points required to keep them
    for example, if you have 30000 armies, in case you divided them into 10000, 10000 and 10000. spend 3 movements points every turns.
    but in case you don't divided them just spend 1 movements points every turns. so you should bundle your army when you  aren't in war.

• AI movements.
    Increase AI's movements. and add some patarns of moving armies.

well making new units of army is still hard for me.

I think the new function like fortify that would give boost on one province until they move or few turns is interesting, also the bridges, that would require you add new type of connection between provinces that require you to build a bridge on both of them (or something like that)

The rest is too weird in my opinion but the one i mentioned are interesting and i know you are capable of doing that as you are very good at coding, also i have a question, what happened to the migrate option that allowed to move population, that was a great idea, could be used to transport people from certain country (that you are at war with or just any, if you abuse it you are just a cheater, who wants to play it like it should be, will do it) to your as a "worker", that could decrease stability and stuff but would increase maybe economy and definitely give more money, that was a great idea but would require you to make new type of unit that can not be attacked and attack itself and would require more money because transport and guard. I hope you read that so, sorry for ping. @Trans-Amur

Edited by Poland_in_1939
Added important thingy+

9 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Я думаю, что интересна новая функция, такая как укрепление, которая будет усиливать одну провинцию до тех пор, пока они не переместятся или на несколько ходов, а также мосты, которые потребуют от вас добавления нового типа соединения между провинциями, которые требуют, чтобы вы построили мост на обеих из них ( или что-то вроде того)

Остальное, на мой взгляд, слишком странно, но то, что я упомянул, интересно, и я знаю, что вы способны на это, так как вы очень хорошо кодируете, также у меня есть вопрос, что случилось с опцией миграции, которая позволила переместить население, это была отличная идея, можно было бы использовать для перевозки людей из определенной страны (с которой вы воюете или просто любой, если вы злоупотребляете этим, вы просто читер, кто хочет играть так, как должно быть, сделает это) для вас как «рабочего», это могло бы снизить стабильность и прочее, но, возможно, увеличило бы экономику и определенно дало бы больше денег, это была отличная идея, но потребовало бы от вас создания нового типа юнита, который не может быть атакован и атаковал бы сам себя, и требуют больше денег, т.к. транспорт и охрана. Я надеюсь, что вы это прочитали, извините за пинг. @Транс-Амур

With the migration of the population, it was necessary to postpone a little, since it is very unfinished, first you need to abandon the province in order to move the population there and in cases of migration, the provinces are simply exchanged, and you would have to capture the province from which the population was migrated.

Creating a new unit is very difficult, if not impossible. In addition, the troops will merge into one army and this will only cause errors (theoretically)

There are some big changes in this mod. more research functions like education and AI change, cheat code change.  Is there any ways to apply this changes to other mod or original game?

11 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

With the migration of the population, it was necessary to postpone a little, since it is very unfinished, first you need to abandon the province in order to move the population there and in cases of migration, the provinces are simply exchanged, and you would have to capture the province from which the population was migrated.

Creating a new unit is very difficult, if not impossible. In addition, the troops will merge into one army and this will only cause errors (theoretically)

I thought more about a boost for province defense etc.

I also have a few suggestions to you that you could include in next update

1. Make forming civilization possible if your vassal is in included provinces, it could annex them, whole country or just create the new country without those, might also work with allies, that those provinces are not required if your allie has it

2. Make forming civilizations less complicated, by that i mean delete the unnecessary provinces with nothing important in them and leave only the most important like big cities, or a region if thats what its based on etc. Because sometimes you need one province that does not matter at all

3. Balance the scenarios, some scenarios need more balance, for example very weak russia  has almost the same or higher economy etc which is not logical for some scenario, balance that would make at least the major countries more historical etc would be great

4. Add more scenarios, we are playing this game for a long time now and we have the same scenarios which we played already so many times, it would be very nice to have some new, maybe alternative ones to play on

Fixes or small changes that would be great: 

5. the population growth. (I think you know about it)

6. buff the workshop so its useful, it barely gives any money and it costs way more than it gives, just make it give more money or maybe also economy boost to province, workshop could generate economy just like farms give population

7. The names of civilizations

8. Selecting countries/searching for one when choosing civilization to release or play as in Age of Civilization mode causes lag and crashes the game

9. Music, you can just make it play, but it would be also very nice if you add more or make it play randomly so it doesnt start always with the same one and over and over again

10. Maybe new formable civilizations? (Also as Poland the west slavs one, is the sorbia region necessary? And parts of ukraine, if yes then you could add some from the Belarus, like Grodno or Brest, or maybe kaliningrad, would be hard to defeat russia so im not sure)

1 minute ago, Trans-Amur said:

Added new OptionsGameParty function to the game. This function takes the player to the country selection menu, and the player can completely change the settings of the game party and even change the country. Further, the game continues, but with different settings or even for another country

3xsvX7-Yk0M.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=e7635355fd49ac4dfc54627c47fd2e9a&type=album

I would like to ask if it is important for you that the screenshots are taken in another language?

4 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Added new OptionsGameParty function to the game. This function takes the player to the country selection menu, and the player can completely change the settings of the game party and even change the country. Further, the game continues, but with different settings or even for another country

3xsvX7-Yk0M.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=e7635355fd49ac4dfc54627c47fd2e9a&type=album

wB2jkSWzM0o.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=85b8c8f52531b7230fef03b0d1e9f5fb&type=album

doing gods work

4 minutes ago, Anti Lukaz Jazkowazki said:

@Транс-Амур о создании нового типа юнитов, на самом деле это возможно.. да, вы меня правильно поняли, я обнаружил это, когда моддер, вышедший на пенсию, пробовал это раньше, и это сработало ... но есть только один способ, как это легко и если не невозможно, это может быть сделано.. 

Can you link to this update? It even became interesting how to make a new type of unit out of numbers

Hey there! That's a great mod and I enjoy it so much. But could you make AI expand more cleverly and organized? Like, could they just declare war their border countries more often? Also, a new construction mechanic (like EU4) would be awesome. I mean, is it possible to construct buildings in multiple provinces at once. Or could game just stop asking us that "are you sure" thing when we try to construct something? A system that just constructs buildings at selected provinces quickly, would be great. 

And (if possible of course), things like nationalities, religions (maybe seasons like winter, if we fight at cold days we get attrition, so we have to choose wisely the time we declare war) would change the game so much. For example, if Arabia takes Jordan, he doesn't have to assimilate the provinces, since they are both Arabs.

It's fascinating what you've done for this mod so far, and I think that you are capable to make it even better.

Edited by imperatoris_turcorum

18 hours ago, imperatoris_turcorum said:

Hey there! That's a great mod and I enjoy it so much. But could you make AI expand more cleverly and organized? Like, could they just declare war their border countries more often? Also, a new construction mechanic (like EU4) would be awesome. I mean, is it possible to construct buildings in multiple provinces at once. Or could game just stop asking us that "are you sure" thing when we try to construct something? A system that just constructs buildings at selected provinces quickly, would be great. 

And (if possible of course), things like nationalities, religions (maybe seasons like winter, if we fight at cold days we get attrition, so we have to choose wisely the time we declare war) would change the game so much. For example, if Arabia takes Jordan, he doesn't have to assimilate the provinces, since they are both Arabs.

It's fascinating what you've done for this mod so far, and I think that you are capable to make it even better.

Everything is possible in the future. Even now, when I have been saying for several months that for new mechanics you need to learn how to add new buttons to the game, and yes, it is already clear that I understood how to do it, and even made a completely technical mechanic with my own interface (This is the menu for constructing a new building) Everything is possible, even with the game's bytecode.

I would like to see the reaction of the game developer to these changes)

if you ask any ally or nation you have good relations with to give you territory they do so. there is no incentive to fight a territorial war if you can continue asking and getting land without anything lost.