Age of History 3
11:59 Development Team

11:59: A Cold War Mod

To all peeps asking if it's dead. 

Yes, it's kinda dead

The developer basically quit developing this mod or just develop it once in a month and instead decided to improve his Discord server. 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:32 AM, War Master said:

It's not dead. They just having a sleep.

Hello WarMaster , can you tell me what's the mod you were playing in the video of 17th of September?

Hey there everyone,

My name is Trisk and I help the main developer of this mod (Vis Tacitus) on his Discord server.

It seems that some of you have failed to get the memo on where the mod currently is. Yes, it's in its final state right now. Unfinished, but it has been released. And it's right here.

No, there is no officially supported Android version. In fact, there are so many bugs with it that I believe the creator of the unofficial Android version will not even share it anymore.

Also do note that continued development of the mod will likely be done by @Leeb in the following thread:

On 6/27/2020 at 2:32 AM, War Master said:

It's not dead. They just having a sleep.

Inaccurate statement. The Vis edition of the mod is dead, unfortunately. Long live Leeb's.

One last thing, if you want to hear my personal opinions on modding: please do not mod this dead game anymore. It's broken and buggy and Mr. Lukasz is not fixing it after two years. Finding another game would be beneficial.

Until we meet again, Trisk#3745

On 12/6/2020 at 4:24 AM, Trisk said:

Hey there everyone,

My name is Trisk and I help the main developer of this mod (Vis Tacitus) on his Discord server.

It seems that some of you have failed to get the memo on where the mod currently is. Yes, it's in its final state right now. Unfinished, but it has been released. And it's right here.

No, there is no officially supported Android version. In fact, there are so many bugs with it that I believe the creator of the unofficial Android version will not even share it anymore.

Also do note that continued development of the mod will likely be done by @Leeb in the following thread:

Inaccurate statement. The Vis edition of the mod is dead, unfortunately. Long live Leeb's.

One last thing, if you want to hear my personal opinions on modding: please do not mod this dead game anymore. It's broken and buggy and Mr. Lukasz is not fixing it after two years. Finding another game would be beneficial.

Until we meet again, Trisk#3745

Well I'm sad that the mod is closed. Good Luck.