Age of History 3

Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

So people,I made a small submod,if you dont have Bloody Europe II then you wont be able to try this

What this adds?

One new province between Serbia and Croatia(small province)

And a new civilization in Modern World,that is Liberland(a micro nation)

So the province is specially added for Liberland,its growth rate is 2% and the terrain is Plains

here you can download this

Liberland Submod.zip

I have one question. Is it possible to edit cities? For example, in Spain there are some very important (like Mérida, Valladolid, La Coruña and Vigo) that are misplaced or not mentioned. Same with Monaco, Gaza, Bordeaux, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Milan, Heligoland, Saint Gallen, Novi Bazar, Elbasan, Skhoder, Cluj-Napoca, Astana, Kabul, Transnistria and Andorra that their cities are nameless, the real one is in another country or simply nonexistent.

So I'm asking, it's possible to change names of cities, edit places or create cities? I'm saying this because when I try to create a new city in a nameless province, it doesn't work and only I can change names when I change one of a already existing province when I'm playing. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Edited by Frank

On 6/1/2020 at 11:21 PM, Qwerty)98 said:

there is a port, I can sail north. I noticed this when I wanted to make a landing on the port, but I could not and had to do it through the north (Google Translate)

The province is not connected to that sea, you can connect them in the map editor/change connections