Jump to content
Age of History Games
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | Thawed

Recommended Posts

On 7/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, Frank said:

I have one question. Is it possible to edit cities? For example, in Spain there are some very important (like Mérida, Valladolid, La Coruña and Vigo) that are misplaced or not mentioned. Same with Monaco, Gaza, Bordeaux, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Milan, Heligoland, Saint Gallen, Novi Bazar, Elbasan, Skhoder, Cluj-Napoca, Astana, Kabul, Transnistria and Andorra that their cities are nameless, the real one is in another country or simply nonexistent.

So I'm asking, it's possible to change names of cities, edit places or create cities? I'm saying this because when I try to create a new city in a nameless province, it doesn't work and only I can change names when I change one of a already existing province when I'm playing. Thank you in advance for your patience.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank said:

I have one question. Is it possible to edit cities? For example, in Spain there are some very important (like Mérida, Valladolid, La Coruña and Vigo) that are misplaced or not mentioned. Same with Monaco, Gaza, Bordeaux, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Milan, Heligoland, Saint Gallen, Novi Bazar, Elbasan, Skhoder, Cluj-Napoca, Astana, Kabul, Transnistria and Andorra that their cities are nameless, the real one is in another country or simply nonexistent.

So I'm asking, it's possible to change names of cities, edit places or create cities? I'm saying this because when I try to create a new city in a nameless province, it doesn't work and only I can change names when I change one of a already existing province when I'm playing. Thank you in advance for your patience.

it is possible to add cities by using city editor if i am correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, giannisgkouv2 said:

it is possible to add cities by using city editor if i am correct

I did, I created a city, I changed the name of one already existing city and it doesn't apply. I change the name and when I press okay, it doesn't make any change, it doesn't create the city or doesn't rename. Maybe is my problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i recently tried to download this mod but it doesnt work. It always says ;;File not found'' and its just an Notepad file. I dont know ho to fix this. Please help me.

 

Edited by PlsHelp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, PlsHelp said:

I recently tried to download this mod but it always says ,,File not found'' and becomes a ;;Notepad'' FIle. I have no idea how to fix this. Can someone help me?

 

Install winrar.

download bloody europe II

Rightclick on Bloody europe II file,

click "open with winrar"

frag contents in folder into AOC II directory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

Install winrar.

download bloody europe II

Rightclick on Bloody europe II file,

click "open with winrar"

frag contents in folder into AOC II directory

The problem is... i cant. 

why.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

why not mate?

becuase windows is utterly bullshit, you have to install software to open "RAR" Files such as "Winrar"

I have WIN-Rar it but i cant unzip it. Wait i try again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

why not mate?

becuase windows is utterly bullshit, you have to install software to open "RAR" Files such as "Winrar"

IT works, Thanks for the help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 11:30 PM, Frank said:

I did, I created a city, I changed the name of one already existing city and it doesn't apply. I change the name and when I press okay, it doesn't make any change, it doesn't create the city or doesn't rename. Maybe is my problem.

I cant create a city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Suzema said:

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

Its all fine,you made one of the best mods in the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Suzema said:

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

You made too many amazing mods. You are one of the best modders. Congrulations and good luck in your next life. 

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 10:54 PM, Rodr1gues_gamer said:

Hey, what are the "random" name formable civs exactly?? I was with Portugal, then Portugalicia and Iberian Union but then it is granib???

Granib is what I assume is Gran Iberia (Greater Iberia),since the normal Iberia has only the houses of Castille,Aragon and Portugal,and Granib has the House of Flanders too.

Grgr is greater Germany.

Grfr is G. France.

And Grbr is Greater Britain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By RandomWarior
      Hello everyone! I have reworked my old Mod Launcher, this one works way faster and better! There are also 0 text files needed or all of those batch files, its all coded in c#.

       
      Download:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BY_Q4fwphQsRi4X-yGNMyz48W0b38gwi/view?usp=sharing
      AOC2 Mod Launcher v2.5.rar
       
      New Beta version, added some new features, tell me if you like them :)
      AOC2ModLauncher 3.0 Beta.zip
      It only works for windows, but it might be possible to use on Linux using wine.
    • By Ferhat5534
      Total War: Attila [Progress]
      Detail:
      Real Total War: Attila map High quality map Marine and Land graphics quality Attila and more leaders City and State system Historical scenarios reflecting the Realistic Economic and Population Note: Conqueror's II v1.2 required.
      Progress:
      Map - %98
      Map settings - %0
      Provinces - %0 [Planned: +3000]
      Scenarios - %0
      Leaders - %0
      Map: [Updated: 17:47 24.01.2021 (GMT+3)]

       
    • By SiriowlsX
      Hi there folks, I'm here to tell you that I'm very imaginative and very obsess with my idea. Since I was a kid, I like Geography. I love to learn the politics of the world. Until then, I've created my version of the world. 
      So I decided to make a mod that suits my 'Imaginary World.' The imaginary world is a world that I create based on my brothers' idea. I write every piece of information about them and play them every day on my mind. As you already know, I'm already 17. I'm getting busier. My childish mind is slowly gone and fade away. So, I decided to create a mod for them in AoH2 (so called AoC2 in the past).
      If you interested in my creation is, you can reply down below and give me some motivation to do this. Also, you can follow for never miss an update and when I release this mod.
      Progress:
      9/251 countries 2030 border done (Not sure the count. Hey, I'm amazed.) 0/251 countries created (including name, flag, and government.) 0/12 Ideologies (Need to copy AoH2 for this one) 889 Provinces (quite a lag on my laptop but I test it on my computer 😄) [My calculator says, it will bring up to 48,600 province...] 1/10 Continent done (I'll list you the continent if I'm ready to...) Changes:
      Some adjacent sea province fixed. \^^/ Picture:
      Update Week-1.5:

      Update Week-1.6:

      Anyways, I added one country per-day, and two will be on weekends. A week I've covered 9 countries. (Aprox. to finish: some countries are small, some of them big. Not 27 weeks if I fill this yellow background...)
      I have a further planning to make a more advanced map of the MIW! After the map finish, I will close this development. I need to restart because too much province would be at the end...
      As always, I hope you have a good day!
      I almost forgot. The work is starting on Jan 19, 2021. I have examinations in Mid-February and Mid-September. So, the progress I made will be slow. Thanks for understands me.
       
    • By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_
      Join my discord server to get Addin+ PC link pls: https://discord.gg/nE32Cmy
      Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.


      Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.
       
      Reviews of the mod:
       
       
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: 
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      PROVINCES: 179 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MAURITOVANIA
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None
       
      Update (1/22/21)
      Doing good work feels nice lol | So today I made 53 provinces (Mostly on north) , fixed some seas, had some problems and finished Retwonia:

      Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...