Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

7 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

"How to change the maximum value of the settings for the growth rate of population and economy in the settings for the scenario"

Supplement to the guide:
"How to make disease mortality up to -100% in scenario settings"

1) Go to the mt manager and find the --- file of the game in which we will do our action
2) Go to Classes.dex
3) Find the Menu_CreateScenario_Settings class
4) If found, then click on it
5) Select the "Init" method
6) Many lines of code open before you, do not change them, in the search (Click on the three dots in the upper right corner) you need to look for the lines "getScenario_PopulationGrowthRate_Modifier" and "getScenario_EconomyGrowthRate_Modifier"
7) First, let's parse the line "getScenario_PopulationGrowthRate_Modifier"
- We have 2 values "0xa" and "0xc8" they need to be changed to "-0x1f4" and "0x13ec"
"-0x1f4" - Changes values to -600
"0x13ec" 0 Modifies values up to 5000
😎 Do the same with the line "getScenario_EconomyGrowthRate_Modifier"
9) find the line "getScenario_DiseasesDeathRate_Modifier"
- Can be found through the search, if necessary
10) we will have the values "0xf" and "0xc8"
- The value "0xf" is replaced by "0x0"
Do not touch "0xc8"
11) after these actions, we exit the code, when exiting, press save and sign the ---
12) how you signed up we can install the game
13) Go into the game -> editor -> select the script -> go to the script settings -> look at the result

((Perhaps there will be errors in the text, since I translated it through a translator))

lb1s7RkgQoE.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=d979a909a0111963091d10ffb5f4e268&type=album

a8xNLjyDcoA.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=a3e82b9ab691dd6a91658636b83bbf5c&type=album

5CDpAMMrRYk.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=e6d3d1f93ca55fdeb0e683941bbf5160&type=album

Ryeh0ParQkA.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=1f1a7b2186e55663ae25761e0421aa2f&type=album

@Trans-AmurHow to do the same on PC???

9 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

It needs to add the .png extension

To make it look like "pix.png"

after the change, it is better to remove the extension from the file, if you do not remove the game, it will not start

tysm

Hello. I like this mod overall and while playing it found some bugs, at least I think so (I play in android the last version 1.1.5)

-For some reason the "I" letter of the alphabet is just cut from the names of the countries in the map

-The number of soldiers in the map aren't that much visible, later found out that if I zoom the province so much, that only one province is in the screen, only then it's possible (it's a little uncomfortable)

Thanks for your time with this mod, I'm really enjoying the modifications!

11 hours ago, TredRL said:

Hello. I like this mod overall and while playing it found some bugs, at least I think so (I play in android the last version 1.1.5)

-For some reason the "I" letter of the alphabet is just cut from the names of the countries in the map

-The number of soldiers in the map aren't that much visible, later found out that if I zoom the province so much, that only one province is in the screen, only then it's ossible (it's a little uncomfortable)

Thanks for your time with this mod, I'm really enjoying the modifications!

the secound problem is fixable by just going to settings and making one option max% or minimum%, i dont remember which cuz i didnt play in a long time

@Trans-Amur Can you help with the following?

I need a code that can declare war, alliance, change relationship and ideology using only events.

And vassals mustn't declare independence.

Edited by Ecofcu

Sorry for missing for a certain number of days) I just want to take a break from everything and enjoy the last days of summer as much as possible.

I can also supplement these ridiculous lines with pretty good news) tomorrow I plan to make an English-language build of the mod update version 1.1.6

Edited by Trans-Amur

mod update!

On 4/28/2021 at 8:07 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly

Actual version - 1.1.6

What's added in version 1.1.6:

- Now the maximum value of diplomatic points is 50.0

- Change in the name of unions

- Now the maximum ratio is 250, which increases the chance of forming a union and joining the alliance

- Increased population losses during battles

- Now when you hover over a province, you can find out more detailed information about it

- Removed TEST from new technologies, now the effects for technologies are displayed normally

- We have reduced the growth of the revolutionary risk, now the rebels do not appear so often

- Now the happiness of the population in the occupied provinces depends more on the level of tax in the country

- Fixed a bug with the right of passage of troops

- Added a new icon to the game without replacing the old ones

- Now the size of the country has a stronger effect on the action points

- Now some modifiers have a stronger effect on the stability of the province

- Changed some values in the game settings

- Increased the cost of changing the ideology

- Removed the restriction on increasing the cost of changing ideology if the state had more than 100 provinces

- Increased the brightness of the text at the bottom of the screen in the game loading menu

- The cost of forming a nation is now worth 10,000 coins

- It turned out to add a trade zone editor

- Change in localization

- Now, when a vassal is released, troops in small numbers appear on his territory

- Increased the growth of military fatigue by 10%

- Now the investment is valid for 10 moves

- Now happiness gives more stability

- Fixed large population growth rates on the map

- Fixed bugs in the regions on the map

- Correction of the landscape on the map

- Fixed some connections between provinces

- Changed bonuses and debuffs to different levels of difficulty

- Tribes have been strengthened

- Changes in the" technological " attack of troops

- Correction in the "dawn of the Ottoman Empire"scenario

- Correction in the "Great War"scenario

- Added more than 8,000 new lines of code and more than 40 new classes for the new mechanics (WIP)

- Minor fixes

We hope you enjoy it!

Here you can download the new version

PC:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/165y1_V3yM75sIocHz0s1dyoEVTtcVN8Y/view?usp=sharing

Android:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OFreTNjL-OIoivcpXSaxTna2yknuzZMz/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

qHNolPGpKhM.thumb.jpg.3a0c7773137d1c1481aad833b12184df.jpg

you could make province for province trade possible cause i conquer whole sweden and wanted to return provinces to germany (half of their country) for a few of theirs (half of silesian territory) and they refuse 

@Trans-Amur

I suggest for future updates (Android)

1. The letter i is broken.

2. Change the stamp of the constitutional monarchy to a crown different from the others, not the symbol of a parlamentary republic.

3. Plundering should also be possible in the province menu (where you build buildings, it says that you cannot plunder your own province).

4. When we plunder the provinces of another country, when we have permission to pass through its territory, our relations should change for the worse.

Good luck in perfecting your game.

Edited by Marlubcel

30 minutes ago, Marlubcel said:

I suggest for future updates (Android)

1. The letter i is broken.

2. Change the stamp of the constitutional monarchy to a crown different from the others, not the symbol of a parliamentary republic.

3. Plundering should also be possible in the province menu (where you build buildings, it says that you cannot plunder your own province).

4. When we plunder the provinces of another country, when we have permission to pass through its territory, our relations should change for the worse.

Good luck in perfecting your game.

3. it is probably hard to delete the option from the game without breaking something thats why he left it like that, and that is actually nothing much cuz everyone use this option from the bottom left screen without menu (I think), so its better to work on other stuff than sticking to small thing that is hard to fix and doesnt change much

1 hour ago, Sr.Llama said:

Hola, es la primera vez que descargo un mod de AoCII, y no encuentro el Bloody_Europe II.jar. Soy novato en esto, disculpen :,D

Welp if u speak english then: (you must have java downloaded and Winrar) unpack the file with it then go into Bloody europe 2 and then BE with java logo, dont open game by steam
ESPANOLE: 
(debes tener winrar y java en tu computadora) descomprime el archivo e ingresa bloody europe 2 y luego BE (debería tener un logo de java) no abra el archivo con steam