Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

12 hours ago, TheRedstoneSword said:

I think the idea to add religions is really good, it'd add a really needed element to the game which would make it a lot funner and a lot more interesting. 

Yes, I tried to add religions (who has an android version of the mod, you can even look in the --- file next to Government.json) And this attempt was unsuccessful, the game did not see my classes and simply ignored, but now I understand the problem, I think i need to try again

Edited by Trans-Amur

1 hour ago, Trans-Amur said:

はい、私は宗教を追加しようとしました(Androidバージョンのmodを持っているので、Government.jsonの横の---ファイルを見ることができます)そしてこの試みは失敗し、ゲームは私のクラスを認識せず、単に無視されました、でも今は問題がわかったので、もう一度やり直す必要があると思います

i know your attempt to add special ideologies. 
there are special translations in the language file 

2 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

btw your code of 1.1.5 version isn't adopted in vanilla aoh2. 

what should i add to vanilla to work your 1.1.5 version code?

now i reluctanly base 1.1.4 code to make hoaoh2 code

you need to change the file extension "pix" to png, it should be like this "pix.png"

And unify the background of the map into one and instead of _R and _L It is necessary to put for a single background _M

Just now, Trans-Amur said:

you need to change the file extension "pix" to png, it should be like this "pix.png"

And unify the background of the map into one and instead of _R and _L It is necessary to put for a single background _M

In the future, it will be even more difficult to do this, that is, combine the mod code with other modifications, since I added new icons to the game, now they will also need to be inserted into the mod that you want to combine with the BE code

I was wondering if anyone could help me install this mod on PC as when I unzip the original file the .Jar file isn't there. Instead there is a another Zip file  

This mod is amazing improvements are really visible

The amount of provinces you put in is actually impressive.

1 problem however.

Whenever i want to give a nation max Research points the national debt goes through the Roof.

Even I you are in sandbox mode,you can't spend on goods, investments, research....Wich is a shame .

Nonetheless great game!

31 minutes ago, Thegermanguy said:

In my opinion, it would be necessary to increase the minimum to 1000 or to 1500.
I think it would make war more realistic.

scenarios from older ages like 1200 would be impossible to play as by smaller nations, so the idea is nice but would make an old age playable only as the strong countries. Or you would have to invest in your country or maybe ultimatum for puppet and then annex, for me its actually a good idea to increase the minimum cause russia keeps sending 100 into my country or they attack my defensive province which removes defensive bonus from it which is stupid that 100 army removes it all cuz it takes 50 turns to max it

2 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

scenarios from older ages like 1200 would be impossible to play as by smaller nations, so the idea is nice but would make an old age playable only as the strong countries. Or you would have to invest in your country or maybe ultimatum for puppet and then annex, for me its actually a good idea to increase the minimum cause russia keeps sending 100 into my country or they attack my defensive province which removes defensive bonus from it which is stupid that 100 army removes it all cuz it takes 50 turns to max it

Guess I can't play Ragusa

14 hours ago, Albert speer said:

This mod is amazing improvements are really visible

The amount of provinces you put in is actually impressive.

1 problem however.

Whenever i want to give a nation max Research points the national debt goes through the Roof.

Even I you are in sandbox mode,you can't spend on goods, investments, research....Wich is a shame .

Nonetheless great game!

This is such a bug in the game. With a large superiority of the economy over the population, this bug occurs, the balance simply goes away by 2 billion

On 7/7/2021 at 5:28 AM, Balls said:

Thats very creative! I hope Lukaz reads it and considers it lmao

41 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

This is such a bug in the game. With a large superiority of the economy over the population, this bug occurs, the balance simply goes away by 2 billion

41 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

For me it goes negative.

For example i have over 2B population when I look at the population chart it show that the minority groups have a larger population then the country I'm playing as.

19 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

I think increasing it to 500 will have no problem. even a one province country can make 500 soldiers

11 minutes ago, Hitler the secend said:

I think increasing it to 500 will have no problem. even a one province country can make 500 soldiers

on even older scenarios or the Age of Civilization game mode even 100 troops is sometimes a lot but even so i would increase it to more than a thousand, that would make small countries harder to play but i like this idea anyway
I dont really know, maybe 500 is good too, i just like the idea of having real number of troops but 500 is pretty realistic i guess so Trans amur should consider it

7 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

さらに古いシナリオやAgeof Civilizationゲームモードでは、100人の軍隊でさえ多くの場合がありますが、それでも1,000人以上に増やすと、小さな国ではプレイしにくくなり
ますが、とにかくこのアイデアが好きです。たぶん500もいいです、私は実際の数の軍隊を持つという考えが好きですが、500はかなり現実的だと思うので、Transamurはそれを考慮する必要があります

the number of minimum army shoud be changed by the average economy and population of the world or the scale of countries.

for example, in modern ages, it should be 3,000 etc

I saw a post on reddit about this maybe you have but could you guys increase the minimum troops to occupy a province too 1000s