Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

16 hours ago, liam.lol said:

Hi, i uploaded my problem on youtube 8( if you can help me it would be amazing 

I already said before, try to COMPLETELY remove java from your PC and install a new version of java

it is advisable to delete through the control panel -> programs -> uninstall programsjAeUf-jmS-U.jpg?size=924x437&quality=96&sign=92266fd571bdfde573106c2800dbb815&type=album

3 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

Now military fatigue is growing faster by 20%, I did this for the difference between decreasing military fatigue and increasing it, this difference was very small.

iwTuhiLFEx0.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=b0e8abea9fb3d53ad73fa4bc7a64219c&type=album

Nice!

As a ex fan of AoC2, I've been waiting for such a thing for a very long time. @Trans-Amur you really did something that everyone thought it was impossible, improving the game in an extraordinary way and making a mod that not add just the same things like UI, music and similar bullshit. I really hope you'll continue your amazing work, the entire community needs your skill and I think the game needs it. You didn't let the game die. You have my total respect. Well done!

On 7/15/2021 at 5:04 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Now military fatigue is growing faster by 20%, I did this for the difference between decreasing military fatigue and increasing it, this difference was very small.

iwTuhiLFEx0.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=b0e8abea9fb3d53ad73fa4bc7a64219c&type=album

These small balancing will inprove the quality of games

On 7/15/2021 at 5:02 AM, Trans-Amur said:

I already said before, try to COMPLETELY remove java from your PC and install a new version of java

it is advisable to delete through the control panel -> programs -> uninstall programsjAeUf-jmS-U.jpg?size=924x437&quality=96&sign=92266fd571bdfde573106c2800dbb815&type=album

I did it! Thank you very much man, my best wishes to the mod and you 😎

20210717_113447.jpg

I want to adjust the Provincal population growth more realistically. But that doesn't work with a android map editor. This is because when I exit and restart the game, all modifications in the editor are reset. I want to permanently modify and save this, what should I do?

Population_density_Europe.png

RDT_20210718_1247495223428208294196696.jpg

EZTaQi9lqGCg5cu177dX4ZCxWsP580u5yoTEeqPCmjs.png

Edited by Neoroad

On 7/10/2021 at 9:59 PM, Trans-Amur said:

You need to open it with java, if it is not there, then you need to install it. and if it does not help, then completely remove java from the PC and reinstall

and how do you install java?

On 4/28/2021 at 8:32 PM, MS7TAN said:

Bloody Europe II is the best mod I have come across and with each subsequent update it gets better and better. I found one error in trading. When we have neutral or better relations with a country, they give us several provinces for free. If you could (additionally) make each type of government have a different sign, for example a constitutional monarchy, technocracy would be great.

I wish you good luck
Beautiful job 🙂

I totally agree lol, Im really enjoying this mod

On 4/28/2021 at 8:32 PM, MS7TAN said:

Bloody Europe II is the best mod I have come across and with each subsequent update it gets better and better. I found one error in trading. When we have neutral or better relations with a country, they give us several provinces for free. If you could (additionally) make each type of government have a different sign, for example a constitutional monarchy, technocracy would be great.

I wish you good luck
Beautiful job 🙂

I totally agree lol, I'm really enjoying this mod
Btw, I encountered a bug that i only gain 0.1 diplomatic point per turn, is this a mechanic of the mod and I've triggered it or it is really a bug?

3 hours ago, icyalmond said:

I totally agree lol, I'm really enjoying this mod
Btw, I encountered a bug that i only gain 0.1 diplomatic point per turn, is this a mechanic of the mod and I've triggered it or it is really a bug?

it is a bug when you reach 1.00 tech points it happens, it will be fixed with next update tho

9 hours ago, Yuri05 said:

You probably get a billion suggestions, but I think putting in nukes would be cool idea. Thank you for carrying this game.

For nukes we have commend nucl but to create if realistic he would need to add new building, new button and the effets of it so its pretty hard 

12 hours ago, Nubbie said:

That will be devastating to the population

But like hoi4. Maybe you can just turn it off in the settings before you hit play, and even then you can only get them super late game unless you cheat.

What version of java is this made with? I uninstalled my old java because it kept crashing at 37% when I started it, and now that I reinstalled java, it just doesn't do anything when I try to open the file.

I'm thinking maybe I should use and older java version.

1 hour ago, Nubbie said:

If your gonna add new structures I will recommend you to add road and it will be used for income and OK just income

I think it should also be used to move troops quicker 

3 hours ago, Nubbie said:

Yeah but how is it gonna work

Maybe if you at war and you have roads and enemy doesnt and both of you want to go to an province to fight and if your troops are faster they will be in defense and enemy will be the one attacking ?

19 hours ago, Nubbie said:

Yeah but how is it gonna work

so like
you can move your unit from a province with road to another one in like 1 turn only while the distance between the 2 provinces is up to 5 provinces (and for a distance of 6 provinces and above it will take 2 turns, 12 provinces and above it will take 3 turns and so on)

(roads need to be built in all of those provinces your troops move through)