Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

An attempt to add resources in the form of a landscape fails to be implemented (the game no longer works)

it was planned to duplicate the terrain code and add similar mechanics only in the provinces there could now be resources

I have already added more than 1000 lines of code and the result is zero, so now it does not start.

Again the code broke, it is no longer possible to add code to the game, which was simply duplicated and several lines changed

U7-WFU59o1Y.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=5f45beb31d5d5b8b91265a18f688fd85&type=album

1 hour ago, Haoalsj said:

I saw a post on reddit about this maybe you have but could you guys increase the minimum troops to occupy a province too 1000s

It is better to remove the static value, assign a variable that would be calculated from the population, economy, technology.

34 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

ランドスケープの形でリソースを追加する試みは実装されません(ゲームは機能しなくなります)

地形コードを複製し、同様のメカニズムを州にのみ追加することが計画されていました。

すでに1000行を超えるコードを追加しましたが、結果はゼロであるため、開始されません。

再びコードが壊れたため、ゲームにコードを追加することはできなくなりました。コードは単に複製され、数行が変更されました。

U7-WFU59o1Y.jpg?size = 512x1080&quality = 96&sign = 5f45beb31d5d5b8b91265a18f688fd85&type = album

sussy. let me show the entire code

I continue to work on resources, now I completely repeated the classes with the mention of the landscape and replaced them with resources, it took only 3 hours ..

The game now ignores these classes, since they are not associated with the main classes, now I will bind them, this is the most difficult9q73pHqLAls.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=ed409a6d5c9324a42197cd25d075ed59&type=album

dreHFl_sjn8.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=525a49e29d8214ab5c3231ab6a77b48a&type=album

On 29/07/2021 at 13:54, Poland_in_1939 said:

em cenários ainda mais antigos ou no modo de jogo Age of Civilization até 100 tropas às vezes é muito, mas mesmo assim eu aumentaria para mais de mil, o que tornaria os países pequenos mais difíceis de jogar, mas eu gosto dessa ideia de qualquer maneira,
eu realmente não sei, talvez 500 seja bom também, eu apenas gosto da ideia de ter um número real de tropas, mas 500 é bem realista, eu acho que o Trans amur deveria considerá-lo

In this case @Trans-Amur you could put an option in the game, when we choose a scenario, there are options below aggressiveness, hard mode etc.  Would you be able to put an option in this location like "minimum troops" for it to attack, without having to leave the game all the time to change the code, could you?

So I would leave at least 100 troops in the old age or middle age, in the modern age I could increase it to 1,000 or even 10,000, this option would be interesting in the game, it would avoid a lot of bloody frontiers in all scenarios, instead some specific ones like average age 100 strike troops, would not work so well in the WWII scenario

Is there a problem with creating unions? Playing as Ukraine and currently attempting to unite with Belarus on the 2030 map. I have 200 relations. Is it bugged? I've been allied with them for over a 100 turns. And it isn't just not working for Belarus, it doesn't work for Crimea or Galicia (I both have 200 relations with them and I have been allied with them both for over a 100 turns.) Anyway to fix this?

On 4/28/2021 at 4:07 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly

Actual version - 1.1.5

What's added in version 1.1.5:

• Added new types of technologies

• Transferred music from the PC version to the android version

• Changes in maximum values for some technologies

• Changed effects for technologies

• Changes in the "technological" attack of the troops

• Changes in localization

• The influence of technologies on action points and on diplomacy points has been improved

• Changed the internal boundaries of the provinces

• Added transparency to inner provinces

• Corrected some connections on the map

• Changed conditions for the conclusion of the alliance

• Increased the influence of the condition "Holy Roman Empire" for joining the alliance

• AI now makes alliances more often

• Added new symbols to the country editor

• Corrected types of terrain on the map

• The value for the control modifier has been increased, now it affects the cost of assimilation

• Little performance improvement

• Now the risk of revolution grows faster with little happiness

• Change in AI

• Minor changes in the rebels

• Change in the game interface

• Optimized --- file

• Changed file "pix"

• Changed the brightness of colors in the technology menu

• Now the game requires one background and does not need to be divided into 2 parts

• Added new formed nations

• Minor fixes

We hope you enjoy it!

Here you can download the new version

PC:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SnOldPbZzdI7ugxAMSdvhD_jNMjxuT-I/view?usp=sharing

Android:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19H-Ld2ikLjnVoZoZPJm3ZG__F1koMfJk/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

qHNolPGpKhM.thumb.jpg.3a0c7773137d1c1481aad833b12184df.jpg

it's very hard to find diplomacy points when i advance in the game.and this easier in vanilla game.what can i do?

On 5/13/2021 at 3:56 AM, Trans-Amur said:

you need to open it with java, if not, then install it. As I understand you have Java, you need to reinstall it. From the downloaded archive, you need to transfer the whole folder to any place, you do not need to replace the files with the original game.

i reinstaled java and still nothing happened

12 hours ago, XDCP said:

i reinstaled java and still nothing happened

You will try to find this problem in Google, there may be some tips, here is another tip of mine. Try to download a special application for java, I really don't remember what it was called, but it helped me, I also had a problem

13 minutes ago, Nubbie said:

1.16 will be an good update like literally

3 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

It turned out to add a new type of budget expenditure!

It should also be mentioned that this is not the final version, you need to bind the new view to a different value and design it differently.

tL_u47pWuj0.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=91974a13b794a4d17a229a7513a5e326&type=album

It is unlikely that this change will be included in 1.1.6, this version is more on virgin lands for correcting and correcting the changes that have already been added

(of course there is not only a fix, a lot of new things have already been added to this version)

4 hours ago, Dyndyk Dudun said:

@Trans-Amur At what level do I need to know java to make such changes to the code

I can say that knowledge about this language is not so necessary, I am NOT a java programmer and in general I have not studied it, the main thing is your desire and then it should work out, of course, you need to understand how the code works, this can be understood simply by rassmatiiriruyuschem it and think what each means line (at the beginning I just looked at the code and roughly understood what was responsible for what) (this was only then I started to edit it (first by the guides)

Another fact, you need to know if you change the value in the game, then they are all written in a hexadecimal number system, for example, you want to change the value in which realties of the game mechanics, which is exactly 100 (in the game itself), open the game byte code and start looking for the associated code with this mechanic (it is better to search through a search) and now you have approximately found some value, here is an example of the string "Const/16 v6, 0x 64" in the code 0x64 this is a number in the hexadecimal number system, in ours it will be 100, and here you want to replace this value with another for example 200, remove "64" from the code and replace it with "c8" (we have 200 only in hexadecimal number system)

as a result, your line should look something like this "Const/16 v6, 0xc8"

UQhq4PmJw30.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=f7be574d9ae7651c71ff209498eef289&type=album

11 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

It turned out to add a new type of budget expenditure!

It should also be mentioned that this is not the final version, you need to bind the new view to a different value and design it differently.

tL_u47pWuj0.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=91974a13b794a4d17a229a7513a5e326&type=album

Thats nice, what is it though? Cause it is in Russian so yea

@Trans-AmurHey I've been trying to use Project Alpha because it is somewhat redeemable in that it has lots of provinces and, since you've helped me out in the past with this kind of stuff, I was wondering if you could tell me where I need to go in the dex editor to change the range of the economic growth slider in the scenario editor (similar to how you changed it in BE II to be a minimum of -600 to a maximum of +5000). Any help is appreciated! 🙂

Edited by IsaacArredondo

5 hours ago, IsaacArredondo said:

@Trans-AmurHey I've been trying to use Project Alpha because it is somewhat redeemable in that it has lots of provinces and, since you've helped me out in the past with this kind of stuff, I was wondering if you could tell me where I need to go in the dex editor to change the range of the economic growth slider in the scenario editor (similar to how you changed it in BE II to be a minimum of -600 to a maximum of +5000). Any help is appreciated! 🙂

"How to change the maximum value of the settings for the growth rate of population and economy in the settings for the scenario"

Supplement to the guide:
"How to make disease mortality up to -100% in scenario settings"

1) Go to the mt manager and find the --- file of the game in which we will do our action
2) Go to Classes.dex
3) Find the Menu_CreateScenario_Settings class
4) If found, then click on it
5) Select the "Init" method
6) Many lines of code open before you, do not change them, in the search (Click on the three dots in the upper right corner) you need to look for the lines "getScenario_PopulationGrowthRate_Modifier" and "getScenario_EconomyGrowthRate_Modifier"
7) First, let's parse the line "getScenario_PopulationGrowthRate_Modifier"
- We have 2 values "0xa" and "0xc8" they need to be changed to "-0x1f4" and "0x13ec"
"-0x1f4" - Changes values to -600
"0x13ec" 0 Modifies values up to 5000
😎 Do the same with the line "getScenario_EconomyGrowthRate_Modifier"
9) find the line "getScenario_DiseasesDeathRate_Modifier"
- Can be found through the search, if necessary
10) we will have the values "0xf" and "0xc8"
- The value "0xf" is replaced by "0x0"
Do not touch "0xc8"
11) after these actions, we exit the code, when exiting, press save and sign the ---
12) how you signed up we can install the game
13) Go into the game -> editor -> select the script -> go to the script settings -> look at the result

((Perhaps there will be errors in the text, since I translated it through a translator))

lb1s7RkgQoE.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=d979a909a0111963091d10ffb5f4e268&type=album

a8xNLjyDcoA.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=a3e82b9ab691dd6a91658636b83bbf5c&type=album

5CDpAMMrRYk.jpg?size=512x1080&quality=96&sign=e6d3d1f93ca55fdeb0e683941bbf5160&type=album

Ryeh0ParQkA.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=1f1a7b2186e55663ae25761e0421aa2f&type=album