Jump to content
Age of History Games
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

Recommended Posts

How can i be sure it's a false postive if Google play tells me it's a virus and my phone suddenly exists pages and sites without me pressing anything.

I've seen other people raise similar concerns, I adore this mod I just want the reassurance that it's safe to run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Qanos said:

How can i be sure it's a false postive if Google play tells me it's a virus and my phone suddenly exists pages and sites without me pressing anything.

I've seen other people raise similar concerns, I adore this mod I just want the reassurance that it's safe to run. 

lol i just reinstalled chrome on phone and turn it off and on again (like really turn off not just, ya know) and it works normally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Qanos said:

How can i be sure it's a false postive if Google play tells me it's a virus and my phone suddenly exists pages and sites without me pressing anything.

I've seen other people raise similar concerns, I adore this mod I just want the reassurance that it's safe to run. 

Mod is 100% safe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2021 at 4:07 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:


-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly

Actual version - 1.1.6

What's added in version 1.1.6:

- Now the maximum value of diplomatic points is 50.0

- Change in the name of unions

- Now the maximum ratio is 250, which increases the chance of forming a union and joining the alliance

- Increased population losses during battles

- Now when you hover over a province, you can find out more detailed information about it

- Removed TEST from new technologies, now the effects for technologies are displayed normally

- We have reduced the growth of the revolutionary risk, now the rebels do not appear so often

- Now the happiness of the population in the occupied provinces depends more on the level of tax in the country

- Fixed a bug with the right of passage of troops

- Added a new icon to the game without replacing the old ones

- Now the size of the country has a stronger effect on the action points

- Now some modifiers have a stronger effect on the stability of the province

- Changed some values in the game settings

- Increased the cost of changing the ideology

- Removed the restriction on increasing the cost of changing ideology if the state had more than 100 provinces

- Increased the brightness of the text at the bottom of the screen in the game loading menu

- The cost of forming a nation is now worth 10,000 coins

- It turned out to add a trade zone editor

- Change in localization

- Now, when a vassal is released, troops in small numbers appear on his territory

- Increased the growth of military fatigue by 10%

- Now the investment is valid for 10 moves

- Now happiness gives more stability

- Fixed large population growth rates on the map

- Fixed bugs in the regions on the map

- Correction of the landscape on the map

- Fixed some connections between provinces

- Changed bonuses and debuffs to different levels of difficulty

- Tribes have been strengthened

- Changes in the" technological " attack of troops

- Correction in the "dawn of the Ottoman Empire"scenario

- Correction in the "Great War"scenario

- Added more than 8,000 new lines of code and more than 40 new classes for the new mechanics (WIP)

- Minor fixes

We hope you enjoy it!


Here you can download the new version

PC:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/165y1_V3yM75sIocHz0s1dyoEVTtcVN8Y/view?usp=sharing

Android:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OFreTNjL-OIoivcpXSaxTna2yknuzZMz/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).


Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

qHNolPGpKhM.thumb.jpg.3a0c7773137d1c1481aad833b12184df.jpg

Idk if its a glitch of if it was intended but cheats dont seem to work after this update 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I've been playing your mod for a month now. It's really great to see AOC2 being consistently improved by the community, seeing as that we recieve no sort of updates from the developer.
I find AOC2 much more enjoyable now, but one issue I have with the mod is the capitulation mechanic. I think it would be further improved by adding an extra requirement to require the enemy to have control over your capital before this mechanic can be triggered.

I had Britain take control of France and when the enemy liberated it from my hands, it ended up capitulating the entire British Isles. It's really strange.

Thank you for your work and I hope you recieved this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Bryanscion said:

Hi, I've been playing your mod for a month now. It's really great to see AOC2 being consistently improved by the community, seeing as that we recieve no sort of updates from the developer.
I find AOC2 much more enjoyable now, but one issue I have with the mod is the capitulation mechanic. I think it would be further improved by adding an extra requirement to require the enemy to have control over your capital before this mechanic can be triggered.

I had Britain take control of France and when the enemy liberated it from my hands, it ended up capitulating the entire British Isles. It's really strange.

Thank you for your work and I hope you recieved this.

mod is supposed to be more realistic, so if you annex some big country its not the mod problem but your gameplay style, capturing capital is not necessary cause when country is weak, people are rioting and stuff its logical that they would give up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did you decrease the technology bonus by half Btw i have better idea in this idea your tech bonus grows parabolically 

When you have 0.01 (1) You have 1.1:50=%0.02 tech bonus

When you have 0.4 40.40/50=+%32 tech bonus

If you have 0.8 you will have 80.80/50=+%128 tech bonus

 

If you double your tech,your bonus will multiply by 4(3,9),(4,16)..

You can use the x²/50 formula for increasing the difference between the weak and the strong and increase the importance of technology and researching

This makes the game better and more realistic

So let a tribal country not a civilized country without researching technologies

 

 

Edited by Enes Bey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

mod is supposed to be more realistic, so if you annex some big country its not the mod problem but your gameplay style, capturing capital is not necessary cause when country is weak, people are rioting and stuff its logical that they would give up

If you want to talk realistic, you should be aware that Britain and France are two different cultures. There is no British-Franco Unity. If British people sees France getting annexed, they couldn't care less because it's not Britain. If Germany takes over France, British people aren't going to riot and give up to Germany when no German soldiers have even stepped foot in their homeland yet.

Edited by Bryanscion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Bryanscion said:

If you want to talk realistic, you should be aware that Britain and France are two different cultures. There is no British-Franco Unity. If British people sees France getting annexed, they couldn't care less because it's not Britain. If Germany takes over France, British people aren't going to riot and give up to Germany when no German soldiers have even stepped foot in their homeland yet.

There is no such problem if you play realistically and don't annex big countries etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...