Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

Hi, I've been playing your mod for a month now. It's really great to see AOC2 being consistently improved by the community, seeing as that we recieve no sort of updates from the developer.
I find AOC2 much more enjoyable now, but one issue I have with the mod is the capitulation mechanic. I think it would be further improved by adding an extra requirement to require the enemy to have control over your capital before this mechanic can be triggered.

I had Britain take control of France and when the enemy liberated it from my hands, it ended up capitulating the entire British Isles. It's really strange.

Thank you for your work and I hope you recieved this.

15 minutes ago, Bryanscion said:

Hi, I've been playing your mod for a month now. It's really great to see AOC2 being consistently improved by the community, seeing as that we recieve no sort of updates from the developer.
I find AOC2 much more enjoyable now, but one issue I have with the mod is the capitulation mechanic. I think it would be further improved by adding an extra requirement to require the enemy to have control over your capital before this mechanic can be triggered.

I had Britain take control of France and when the enemy liberated it from my hands, it ended up capitulating the entire British Isles. It's really strange.

Thank you for your work and I hope you recieved this.

mod is supposed to be more realistic, so if you annex some big country its not the mod problem but your gameplay style, capturing capital is not necessary cause when country is weak, people are rioting and stuff its logical that they would give up

Why did you decrease the technology bonus by half Btw i have better idea in this idea your tech bonus grows parabolically 

When you have 0.01 (1) You have 1.1:50=%0.02 tech bonus

When you have 0.4 40.40/50=+%32 tech bonus

If you have 0.8 you will have 80.80/50=+%128 tech bonus

If you double your tech,your bonus will multiply by 4(3,9),(4,16)..

You can use the x²/50 formula for increasing the difference between the weak and the strong and increase the importance of technology and researching

This makes the game better and more realistic

So let a tribal country not a civilized country without researching technologies

Edited by Enes Bey

5 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

mod is supposed to be more realistic, so if you annex some big country its not the mod problem but your gameplay style, capturing capital is not necessary cause when country is weak, people are rioting and stuff its logical that they would give up

If you want to talk realistic, you should be aware that Britain and France are two different cultures. There is no British-Franco Unity. If British people sees France getting annexed, they couldn't care less because it's not Britain. If Germany takes over France, British people aren't going to riot and give up to Germany when no German soldiers have even stepped foot in their homeland yet.

Edited by Bryanscion

56 minutes ago, Bryanscion said:

If you want to talk realistic, you should be aware that Britain and France are two different cultures. There is no British-Franco Unity. If British people sees France getting annexed, they couldn't care less because it's not Britain. If Germany takes over France, British people aren't going to riot and give up to Germany when no German soldiers have even stepped foot in their homeland yet.

There is no such problem if you play realistically and don't annex big countries etc

I am trying to make a sub-mod for BE2 but i cant find my data in the files. When i enter to the files page of the game there is nothing inside. Is there a solution for this? 

Topic of the Sub-Mod is a alternative post-WW1 universe where the war ended in a draw but in favor of Germany

Screenshot_20210919-172948_ZArchiver.jpg

Screenshot_20210919-172927_ZArchiver.jpg

Edited by Egehan Giral

Also i think the digital keyboard of aoh2 is annoying and you cant copy and paste something with that keyboard. Maybe you can replace it with the regular one

Edited by Egehan Giral